Do you think we are headed for a new "Religious World War"?

Without a doubt, religion has got to be the dumbest reason ever that humans have gone to war over.

So what, you ignore it? - BECAUSE we are in one whether you see it or not.

You're in the 'religious war'? What branch are you serving in?

REALLY? So, 15 years in Afghanistan is what? Benghazi was what? Orlando was what? CA was what? 9-11 was what? Ft HOOD was what?

What is going on in the EU? What is the fastest growing Religion in Europe? Who has the fastest birth rate?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Without a doubt, religion has got to be the dumbest reason ever that humans have gone to war over.

REALLY? So, 15 years in Afghanistan is what? Benghazi was what? Orlando was what? CA was what? 9-11 was what? Ft HOOD was what?

What is going on in the EU? What is the fastest growing Religion in Europe? Who has the fastest birth rate?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

You served 15 years in Afghanistan? I think you're lying. lol

How do you get a religious war between two religions when 99% of one don't want a war with 99% of the other,

and vice versa?

not so smart a response CAR. My sense is that in 1936----a poll of german citizens, Italian citizens, british citizens and US citizens would ----result in the same stats

Let the muslim factions fight it out among themselves and when and when they're done, the civilized, advanced world can go in and wipe out the remains and be done with that bunch once and for all.

Then don't go to war and keep back peddling until your religion will be islam or death. You're in the war whether you like it or not. And just some advice here but the country you currently live in is Christianity based just in case you were wondering what side you should be on.

It's obvious that many RWNJs want a war.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

:up_yours:

Lie this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE USA is War 15 years.

Son in the USMC
Nephew in the Guard
Nephew in the Navy
2 Nieces in the Navy
Countless friends serving and/or served

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

THE USA is War 15 years.

Son in the USMC
Nephew in the Guard
Nephew in the Navy
2 Nieces in the Navy

You're claiming credit for yourself for the service of others? That's stolen valor.

How do you get a religious war between two religions when 99% of one don't want a war with 99% of the other,

and vice versa?

not so smart a response CAR. My sense is that in 1936----a poll of german citizens, Italian citizens, british citizens and US citizens would ----result in the same stats

So you're happy that people like GW Bush can manipulate the public into supporting unnecessary wars.

Maybe I am being way too negative BUT:

• I see another Crusade coming
  • I see Europe becoming majority Muslim within 75 years
  • I she Sharia Law dominating in democratic countries
  • I see Sharia Law challenging the US Constitution if Progressives keep weakening it
  • And I see "World War" coming

No.

We are already in such a war.

One quasi-religious totalitarian ideology has declared such a war and is fighting it on any number of fronts.

As such, we are in it whether we like it or not.

and vice versa?

So you're happy that people like GW Bush can manipulate the public into supporting unnecessary wars.

did you pass high school plane geometry? ------your mind does not seem to follow the necessary logical sequence to prove that angle a = angle b

Let the muslim factions fight it out among themselves and when and when they're done, the civilized, advanced world can go in and wipe out the remains and be done with that bunch once and for all.

thanks bottled stuff. the world does not work that way

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

THE USA is War 15 years.

Son in the USMC
Nephew in the Guard
Nephew in the Navy
2 Nieces in the Navy

You're claiming credit for yourself for the service of others? That's stolen valor.

You are an Arse.

I never claimed anything. 15 years in Afghanistan claimed what? THE USA was/is still at War. I never said I was there.

Stolen valor? You can eat shyt.

We are already in such a war.

One quasi-religious totalitarian ideology has declared such a war and is fighting it on any number of fronts.

As such, we are in it whether we like it or not.

You're right. The so called religious right is trying to turn us into a theocracy.

So according to the OP, in the near future, all of the following countries will be under the subjugation of undemocratic 'Sharia' law:
Asian
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Isreal, Japan, Mauritius, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka and Taiwan
European
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemborg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom
African
Benin, Botswana, Cape Verde, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia and Zambia
North American
Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama and United States of America
South American
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay
Others
Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea

and not a RWnut on this board who's read this thread finds that preposterous.

Then don't go to war and keep back peddling until your religion will be islam or death. You're in the war whether you like it or not. And just some advice here but the country you currently live in is Christianity based just in case you were wondering what side you should be on.

It's obvious that many RWNJs want a war.

you got the results of that poll?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

THE USA is War 15 years.

Son in the USMC
Nephew in the Guard
Nephew in the Navy
2 Nieces in the Navy

You are an Arse.

I never claimed anything. 15 years in Afghanistan claimed what? THE USA was/is still at War. I never said I was there.

Stolen valor? You can eat shyt.

Afghanistan is not a religious war, first of all.

What about 9-11, Boston, CA, Ft Hood, Chattanooga, Orlando...? They are already here!!!

Forum List

Back