Do you think we are headed for a new "Religious World War"?

We are already in such a war.

One quasi-religious totalitarian ideology has declared such a war and is fighting it on any number of fronts.

As such, we are in it whether we like it or not.

You're right. The so called religious right is trying to turn us into a theocracy.

there is more to the USA than a bunch of turnip head bible belt-------hallelujah belters

REALLY? So, 15 years in Afghanistan is what? Benghazi was what? Orlando was what? CA was what? 9-11 was what? Ft HOOD was what?

What is going on in the EU? What is the fastest growing Religion in Europe? Who has the fastest birth rate?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

You served 15 years in Afghanistan? I think you're lying. lol

:up_yours:

Lie this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE USA is War 15 years.

Son in the USMC
Nephew in the Guard
Nephew in the Navy
2 Nieces in the Navy
Countless friends serving and/or served

You're claiming credit for yourself for the service of others? That's stolen valor.

You are an Arse.

I never claimed anything. 15 years in Afghanistan claimed what? THE USA was/is still at War. I never said I was there.

Stolen valor? You can eat shyt.

Afghanistan is not a religious war, first of all.

REALLY? You are either blind or ignorant. WHY are we there SKIPPY?

One quasi-religious totalitarian ideology has declared such a war and is fighting it on any number of fronts.

You're right. The so called religious right is trying to turn us into a theocracy.

there is more to the USA than a bunch of turnip head bible belt-------hallelujah belters

True, but not much more than that among the so called religious right.

Do you think we are headed for a new "Religious World War"?

Nnnnnope. But I do think more people than ever need to get a life. Does that count?

If you think there's an Apocalypso brewin', mon, I have an easy cure ----- read a history book.

Really? Theocracy? Name one law or bill that has been presented in Washington in the past 10 years that is pushing for ANY Religion.

On the contrary. Religious Freedom is guaranteed in the Constitution yet, people are constantly being forced to do things against their "Religious Beliefs"

.???? huh???----my point is that the PUSH toward theocracy is kinda negligible----like a joke in my neck 'o the woods

.???? huh???----my point is that the PUSH toward theocracy is kinda negligible----like a joke in my neck 'o the woods

Two of the recent major political battles have been Gay Marriage, and Abortion. The right bases their belief on both of those issues strictly on a religious basis. No, we will never be a theocracy. Yes the right is fighting hard to base our laws on their religious beliefs.

Two of the recent major political battles have been Gay Marriage, and Abortion. The right bases their belief on both of those issues strictly on a religious basis. No, we will never be a theocracy. Yes the right is fighting hard to base our laws on their religious beliefs.

one does not have to be religious to dislike abortion. One does not have to be religious to dislike the idea of GAY MARRIAGE. There are issues of ethics and aesthetics---even outside of religion

WW3 started years ago. Islam vs non Islam.
Only the ignorant deny this war is underway.

World War II was a war.

What we're in now is just another in a long line of military escapades. And thankfully, no one is being drafted to fight it.

If it was a war, there'd be no more Middle East by now.

one does not have to be religious to dislike abortion. One does not have to be religious to dislike the idea of GAY MARRIAGE. There are issues of ethics and aesthetics---even outside of religion

Yet the legal cases concerning both have been virtually all based on what is seen as religious beliefs.

Really? Theocracy? Name one law or bill that has been presented in Washington in the past 10 years that is pushing for ANY Religion.

On the contrary. Religious Freedom is guaranteed in the Constitution yet, people are constantly being forced to do things against their "Religious Beliefs"

He is just acting according to the regressive playbook.

Politics for these sorts amounts to nothing more than a conditioned response.

Yet the legal cases concerning both have been virtually all based on what is seen as religious beliefs.

the most FERVENT ----in the field of anti abortion and anti-gay---are the religious--------the agnostics cannot sustain the arguments as well

WW3 started years ago. Islam vs non Islam.
Only the ignorant deny this war is underway.

World War II was a war.

What we're in now is just another in a long line of military escapades. And thankfully, no one is being drafted to fight it.

If it was a war, there'd be no more Middle East by now.
There are very few nations not engaged in either supporting or opposing Islam. With people dying in all those nations in the struggle. Many more nations than in 1943.

Yes, body counts are not close to the prior World Wars. Yet. Soon they will have nuclear weapons, either built by themselves or purchased from Pakistan, North Korea, or Russia. Then you'll have your body counts.

We are in WW3.

the most FERVENT ----in the field of anti abortion and anti-gay---are the religious--------the agnostics cannot sustain the arguments as well

So basically, religious grounds are all you think supports those arguments from the right?

Maybe I am being way too negative BUT:

• I see another Crusade coming
  • I see Europe becoming majority Muslim within 75 years
  • I she Sharia Law dominating in democratic countries
  • I see Sharia Law challenging the US Constitution if Progressives keep weakening it
  • And I see "World War" coming
I can see the possibilities are there.

How do you get a religious war between two religions when 99% of one don't want a war with 99% of the other,

and vice versa?

not so smart a response CAR. My sense is that in 1936----a poll of german citizens, Italian citizens, british citizens and US citizens would ----result in the same stats

So you're happy that people like GW Bush can manipulate the public into supporting unnecessary wars.
Do you ever read how many on the left on this forum are now justifying what Bush did based on recent comments made by Trump?
By the time the election rolls around you'll have amnesty international giving Bush the MOH, just to poke a thumb in Trump's eye.

There are very few nations not engaged in either supporting or opposing Islam. With people dying in all those nations in the struggle. Many more nations than in 1943.

Yes, body counts are not close to the prior World Wars. Yet. Soon they will have nuclear weapons, either built by themselves or purchased from Pakistan, North Korea, or Russia. Then you'll have your body counts.

We are in WW3.

Then it should be fought like a war.

ok----poetic license------as in GOD IS ON OUR SIDE

We are in WW3.

Then it should be fought like a war.
I agree. But people prefer to live in denial. It's much more comforting pretending everything is OK and ignoring reality. Already government policies around the world are showing capitulation is their answer.

Forum List

Back