Do you think we are headed for a new "Religious World War"?

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

The religious "war" is moderation versus extremism. Moderation is winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On what planet?

This one. If the overwhelming majority of religious people were not moderate we wouldn't stand a chance.

The very people keeping your civilization going - Christians - are being slaughtered and persecuted around the world.

I'm speaking of all religions, not any single one. No religion should be judged by its extremists. Extremist of all religions are killing people all over the world. Fortunately, the moderates in all religions also outnumber the extremists.
Extremists have the power in Islam. Extremist Christians are actually much more moderate.

ISIS wouldn't even exist if most Muslims were as moderate as Christians.

On what planet?

This one. If the overwhelming majority of religious people were not moderate we wouldn't stand a chance.

The very people keeping your civilization going - Christians - are being slaughtered and persecuted around the world.

I'm speaking of all religions, not any single one. No religion should be judged by its extremists. Extremist of all religions are killing people all over the world. Fortunately, the moderates in all religions also outnumber the extremists.
When the extremists number in the tens of millions, and the rest of them conduct worldwide protests over a cartoon of your religious icon yet not a peep for the daily mass murder atrocities committed in the name of their religious icon, you bet I can judge them.

The extremists are a tiny minority in all religions. In the world the OVERWHELMING majority of moderate Jews, Muslims and Christians all get along just fine. None of them want to be judged by a tiny minority of extremists. Muslims don't want to be judged by the actions of a cult like ISIS anymore than a Christian wants to be judged by Westboro Baptist or Christian terrorist groups in Africa.

On what planet?

Extremists have the power in Islam. Extremist Christians are actually much more moderate.

No they are not. Christian terrorists in other countries commit the same kinds of atrocities that Muslim terrorists in other countries do.

On what planet?

No they are not. Christian terrorists in other countries commit the same kinds of atrocities that Muslim terrorists in other countries do.

Link.
And for every link I'll post ten of Muslims.

On what planet?

When the extremists number in the tens of millions, and the rest of them conduct worldwide protests over a cartoon of your religious icon yet not a peep for the daily mass murder atrocities committed in the name of their religious icon, you bet I can judge them.

The extremists are a tiny minority in all religions. In the world the OVERWHELMING majority of moderate Jews, Muslims and Christians all get along just fine. None of them want to be judged by a tiny minority of extremists. Muslims don't want to be judged by the actions of a cult like ISIS anymore than a Christian wants to be judged by Westboro Baptist or Christian terrorist groups in Africa.

There are 1.3 billion Muslims, so 1% is how many?

And polls show half support terrorism.

Nah, wars are about money & power. Some of the NWO Global Elites who start the wars, worship Satan in their bizarre cults. But for the most part, it's about money & power. So unless the numerous other religions are willing to unite and fight against the evil, i would say no, there won't be a religious war.

On what planet?

Try again moron.

On what planet?

Even the worst African Christians don't hold a candle to ISIS.

Even mentioning the minuscule WBC in this context is a despicable act of terrible desperation.

Even mentioning the minuscule WBC in this context is a despicable act of terrible desperation.

Of course they do. They're doing the same thing ISIS does.

Q&A on Joseph Kony and the Lord's Resistance Army

That is as Christian as Jim Jone's commune.

Try again.

Try again.

You don't get that Muslims say the same thing about ISIL do you? Of course you don't.

Try again.

You don't get that Muslims say the same thing about ISIL do you? Of course you don't.

Kony has never even read the Bible. ISIS follows the Quran to the letter.

Forum List

Back