Do You Think Obama has Read the Entire Stimulus Package?

Either He never read it, or he is knowing misleading the People.

Claiming there are no earmarks in the bill. is a lie.

Claiming it is 42% tax cuts, when a third of those so called tax cuts, are going to people who do not earn enough to pay federal taxes, is a lie.

When you do not make enough to pay taxes and you get a tax "cut" what you are actually getting is a rebate check, a welfare payment. So if they were honest with us, they would count all those so called tax cuts, going to low income homes who do not pay federal Income taxes, what they are. A SPENDING PROGRAM, NOT TAX CUTS.

The plan is more like 75% spending, and 25% tax cuts.

Isn't funny that all these libs, who did nothing but scrutinize Bush for 8 Years, are now so willing to just take Obama and Pelosi at their word?

What fools. Blissfully ignorant fools.

let's not bullshit ourselves, robert. you did try to lay it at bush's feet.

That would be stupid to do so. However, I'm just saying that people somehow think Obama is going to take your guns when nothing of such has happened in this Administration and yet it has occurred in the last.

Meanwhile, Obama voted for people to not have their guns taken away in such a crisis ever again.

Would a dictator do such a thing?

sure, if he intended to ignore the law anyway.
hypothetically speaking, of course.

I doubt he could do such a thing. Wouldn't even him trying to overthrow our government result in him being stopped fairly quickly?

Sorry, I forgot, you're just an Independent with your mouth glued around Obama's cock.

Again, continue to live in Wonderland with choosing to believe what you want but it's not true.

I've called Obama wrong when I felt he has been wrong both in the present and past. And I'll continue to. Honestly? Why do you think Obama gets an exemption from me? I do think however that he is far better then Dubya thus far.

I've called Obama wrong when I felt he has been wrong both in the present and past. And I'll continue to. Honestly? Why do you think Obama gets an exemption from me? I do think however that he is far better then Dubya thus far.

I'm no Dubya supporter, but I have to disagree. Dubya really didn't do much in his first month in office. Obama's done a lot, and the people haven't been happy with any of it.

I doubt he could do such a thing. Wouldn't even him trying to overthrow our government result in him being stopped fairly quickly?

if it went far enough, the military would step in i hope. i know when i was sworn as an officer, i took an oath to support and defend the constitution of the united states against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and to bear true faith and allegiance to it. i took it very seriously, and everyone i knew did the same. not a person, not an office-the constitution of the united states, period.

if it went far enough, the military would step in i hope. i know when i was sworn as an officer, i took an oath to support and defend the constitution of the united states against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and to bear true faith and allegiance to it. i took it very seriously, and everyone i knew did the same. not a person, not an office-the constitution of the united states, period.

Exactly my point, just like cops swear to uphold law and order. I figure if Obama went off the power hungry deep board that someone would take him out.

Exactly my point, just like cops swear to uphold law and order. I figure if Obama went off the power hungry deep board that someone would take him out.

well, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. i'm not crazy about the way things are going, but i'll give him the traditional 100 days before i start screaming for his head.

well, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. i'm crazy about the way things are going, but i'll give him the traditional 100 days before i start screaming for his head.

Oh I'm not, just saying in general.

And day 101, off with his head huh? :lol:

I see no date on the cabinet poll. Was it before or after the Daschle, Geithner, and Richardson debacles?

Easily after Richardson, not sure about the others.

I'm pretty sure it's the date he got sworn in:
Obama's Cabinet picks approved by most, polls say - News

Gonna try to find a more updated poll.

EDIT: Here you go

Confidence in Obama Remains High After Cabinet Troubles

PRINCETON, NJ -- President Barack Obama had to face tough questioning from the media this week over his process for choosing his top advisers after Tom Daschle and Nancy Killefer withdrew their nominations for failing to pay back taxes. But Americans' support for Obama is hardly shaken, with fewer than one in five saying they are less confident now in Obama's ethical standards and his ability to manage the government than they were before he took office. A majority say they are "more confident" in both regards.

Looks like you were wrong on both counts J.

I'm no Dubya supporter, but I have to disagree. Dubya really didn't do much in his first month in office. Obama's done a lot, and the people haven't been happy with any of it.

Now that's not true.

Most approve of Obama's Cabinet picks, poll shows - CNN.com

Americans Approve of Most Obama Actions to Date

Are you really that Ignorant? You actually think all that matters is most Americans think he is doing fine? Most Americans only know what the Obama Media wants them too. Most Americans are to Ignorant to actually look into what the Dems are doing here. If they did they would see they are setting us up for massive failure.

However they wont, they will be just like you, and believe what the Obama Press tells them to.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

That is SUCH a push poll. We all know that Obama devotees would vote for "more confident" even if their confidence level did not change, and Obama haters would vote for "less confident" even if he cured cancer. They even go as far to point out that most of those voting "less confident" were Republicans, but mention NOTHING about the breakdown of those voting "more confident." God, I hate biased media.

Give me a poll that doesn't fail, and I'll listen to you.

As for his cabinet appointments, overall, I liked them. But the fact that he allowed Geithner in proves to me his corruption. OVERALL people liked his picks, but that doesn't mean that people liked all or even most of his appointments. Meaning his appointment of Clinton may have swayed a lot of people to approve even if they didn't like anyone else.

But, let's wait and see where his numbers stands after he tries to force-feed all this pork to the American people.

Last edited:

That is SUCH a push poll. We all know that Obama devotees would vote for "more confident" even if their confidence level did not change, and Obama haters would vote for "less confident" even if he cured cancer.

Give me a poll that doesn't fail, and I'll listen to you.

But, let's wait and see where his numbers stands after he tries to force-feed all this pork to the American people.

:rofl:

Why bother even trying to get any poll? You'll just make a excuse of why it doesn't work and saying "Just wait until this horrible thing happens!"

This is what I was talking about earlier. Gallup poll is one of the best out there and I believe the only one tracking this.

What do you want? A FOX News Poll? :lol:

A poll that makes sense. If you think a poll that poorly planned, executed, and summarized is a viable source, I can't wait to see what kind of reporting you'll do if you become a writer. Sadly, you'll probably get rich off it. Someone as mesmerized by Obama as you are probably can't go wrong in today's media.

Rule 1: Say good things about Obama.
Rule 2: Say no bad things about Obama.

Collect your paycheck, come back tomorrow.

A poll that makes sense. If you think a poll that poorly planned, executed, and summarized is a viable source, I can't wait to see what kind of reporting you'll do if you become a writer. Sadly, you'll probably get rich off it. Someone as mesmerized by Obama as you are probably can't go wrong in today's media.

Rule 1: Say good things about Obama.
Rule 2: Say no bad things about Obama.

Collect your paycheck, come back tomorrow.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - President’s team says the polls and people are on their side « - Blogs from CNN.com

How about this poll?

And once again, I'm not mesmerized by Obama. Though I love the personal attack against me.

This is my point, can't have a debate about the issues anymore; people just want to attack the character over and over. Makes me wonder why bother.

(And a good reason why many people my age don't waste their time with politics or political message boards despite the fact I know a great number interested).

Ok, yes, you are mesmerized by him, anyone who can read and who has read your posts for the past 6 months can see that...

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Forum List

Back