Do You Think Obama has Read the Entire Stimulus Package?

You might want to send a PM to Xenophon so he knows you responded to his post. I wasn't aware that he is a Republican.

I was responding to all Republicans in general because of Xeno's post. I'm tired of the meme about how Obama is going to take away people's guns when the last president to do so so far is Dubya.

You might want to send a PM to Xenophon so he knows you responded to his post. I wasn't aware that he is a Republican.

I was responding to all Republicans in general because of Xeno's post. I'm tired of the meme about how Obama is going to take away people's guns when the last president to do so so far is Dubya.

And I hope you get a response or two from a Republican. In the meantime, the Democrats have the power. I responded to a comment made by an Obama supporter that was just downright scary to the non-wingnuts in this country.

And I hope you get a response or two from a Republican. In the meantime, the Democrats have the power. I responded to a comment made by an Obama supporter that was just downright scary to the non-wingnuts in this country.

I agree that is the scary, neither party should have 100% power in government. Not Democrat or Republican or any party.

It's scary to me.

It's scary to all America.

What's even more scary are the twitter posts they're reading on CNN...one of which said that Obama should just get rid of all the opposition and run as a dictator for a while.

I've got a feeling that's exactly what he's thinking.

Of course he is,, he is a Marxist.

:lol: Just wondering Republicans; who was in charge when people's guns were taken away during Katrina?

Dubya.

Obama has not done anything similar to a dictator yet, Bush did several things. But thanks for playing.

At the orders of New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, the New Orleans Police, the National Guard, the Oklahoma National Guard, and U.S. Marshals have begun breaking into homes at gunpoint, confiscating their lawfully-owned firearms, and evicting the

Defenseless On the Bayou: New Orleans gun confiscation is foolish and illegal - Reason Magazine

It was your anti gun Democrat, melt down can't handle it, Choclate Mayor.. that's who..

DUmbest of the DUmmies that's my roberto

:lol: Just wondering Republicans; who was in charge when people's guns were taken away during Katrina?

Dubya.

Obama has not done anything similar to a dictator yet, Bush did several things. But thanks for playing.

At the orders of New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, the New Orleans Police, the National Guard, the Oklahoma National Guard, and U.S. Marshals have begun breaking into homes at gunpoint, confiscating their lawfully-owned firearms, and evicting the

Defenseless On the Bayou: New Orleans gun confiscation is foolish and illegal - Reason Magazine

It was your anti gun Democrat, melt down can't handle it, Choclate Mayor.. that's who..

Once again that guy gets completely schooled by superior posting skills.

Nice work!

then" remember the asshole sent what remained of his police force on vacation to Las Vegas.. No guns no police no hope,, that's a damn DUmb Democrat for you

In the rest of the city, some police officers abandoned their posts, while others joined the looting spree. For several days, the ones who stayed on the job did not act to stop the looting that was going on right in front of them. To the extent that any homes or businesses were saved, the saviors were the many good citizens of New Orleans who defended their families, homes, and businesses with their own firearms

And suddenly the POTUS can't override a Mayor? :lol:

Also, it was Obama who voted FOR the Vitter Bill which banned taking away guns in such a crisis like New Orleans. So much for that meme of yours huh Willow?

I really feel sorry for this Modbert guy.

His postin' skills are so subpar and he keeps getting his proverbial teeth knocked out.

Maybe we need to ease up on him - it's kinda like picking on the defenseless fat kid...

crazy_fat_kid.gif

Obama!! Obama!!! Obama!!!!!!!! -Snort- -Gurgle- Snort-

Last edited:

And suddenly the POTUS can't override a Mayor? :lol:

Also, it was Obama who voted FOR the Vitter Bill which banned taking away guns in such a crisis like New Orleans. So much for that meme of yours huh Willow?

You are absolutely the DUmbest fuck I have ever seen on a message board.. Bar none.

I really feel sorry for this Robert guy.

His postin' skills are so subpar and he keeps getting his proverbial teeth knocked out.

Maybe we need to ease up on him - it's kinda like picking on the defenseless fat kid...

crazy_fat_kid.gif

it's astounding innit?

Forum List

Back