~Do You Take Tablets regularly??~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
This includes any and all vitamins, some prescription meds you have to take, heart medicine, high blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds, any other type of mental thing you got going on??
You don't have to name them all of course, I was rather curious as to how many do take vitamins and how many do have to take prescription drugs for whatever reason :)

I'm 58 and take the occasional colchicine to hold the uric acid at bay......... only if I have a craving for some shellfish.
Other than that / Never.

The (M)Ad agencies have bombed Americans with 24/7 messages about better living through the regular use of medication. 30 Something people seem to be one target audience for minor pain. The suggestion is to take a pill or two or three every day before you get a twinge in your knee. This is insanity but Americans are conditioned by (m)ad men to feel the need to be free of even the most minor pain through the miracle of chemistry. Over the counter drugs are ralatively harmless but nobody knows what they will do to your gut or your head with regular use. You almost gotta laugh about the prescription drugs the (m)ad men hype. "Some fatal episodes have occurred". Say what?

~when you ask incessant questions without saying anything about yourself...what is your aim here?~

I can't take regular adult vitamin packs, for some reason I just puke em back up. I have to take childrens Gummi Vites or vitamins in liquid form. Been looking into mega doses of vitamins in liquid form lately.

~when you ask incessant questions without saying anything about yourself...what is your aim here?~

To give the others the opportunity to go first~
On other forums, if you ask a question or make a thread, and immediately go into all your details, they accuse you of trying to be in the spotlight, so to speak.
So I always ask a question, let a few people answer, then I will answer then on my own.
But for the sake of aggravating the piss out of anyone, I shall answer and say Yes, I take tablets regularly~
I am assuming most people do....vitamins seem to be a vital part of everyone's life, trying to stay healthy~

I take 3 pills for high blood pressure, one for thyroid. I stopped the prilosec because I am on the apple cider regimen which is working. Once in awhile I will take a Vit D pill...or a multi vitamin. Oh, and I take advils twice a day for my RA.

I take more than vitamins--wait, I don't really take them *haha*
But I take a few pills, my favorite being a blue pill they call the Xanax...yes it is prescribed to me :)

TMI people !!!!

quit talking about your drugs-----ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Let me get you a glass of water.:D

dulcolax-stool-softener-liquid-gels.jpg

This includes any and all vitamins, some prescription meds you have to take, heart medicine, high blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds, any other type of mental thing you got going on??
You don't have to name them all of course, I was rather curious as to how many do take vitamins and how many do have to take prescription drugs for whatever reason :)

I have prescriptions for 9 medications and 3 more as needed. I also take tylenol about twice a week for headaches. Not all are tabs some are capsules.

Forum List

Back