Do you support equal rights for all?

Do you support equal rights for all?

• Total voters
We know the GOP hates the disabled.

Really? Is that inscribed on your colon wall?

I'm not disabled. But I am a Democrat. So of course your kind would hate me. So much hate.

I suspect your IQ would render you "disabled."

You are a fascist. You seek to end civil rights and further the authoritarian state that micromanages the lives of the subjects of the nation.

Throughout the history of the human race, the majority of people have been subjugated under the rule of violent strong men. Whether we call them chief, priest, shaman, pharaoh, Caesar, king, emperor, chairman, et al, it is all the same. The rule by fear and force.

For one brief instant in the history of mankind, there was a nation where men ruled themselves. Where the INDIVIDUAL was recognized as sovereign. Where no one was compelled to bow to a supposed nobility in Hollywood or forced to speak words dictated by party bosses and their thugs in the universities.

You are the party that seeks to again shackle people under the iron fist of rulers. You seek to deny civil rights and instead grant privilege to favored groups. Gay is favored. Christian disfavored., hence gay has privilege denied to the disfavored.

You fascists seek to stamp out this small light of freedom and plunge humanity back into darkness and despair.

Did we get the list of rights yet? Kind of waiting on that.
Yes, it's mentioned right here:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
List the rest of them.
An interesting request. You're not one of those fucking Liberals who believes the Constitution AKA "the Government" gives us our rights, are you?

It'd be easier to list what rights we don't have;
1) We don't have a right to deprive others of their rights.
2) Government doesn't have a right to deprive citizens of their rights without due process.
3) We can lose some or all of our rights through government due process. A power given to government through consent of "We, the People" and a power that can also be removed.
I'm actually trying to pin these nut bag liberals to a list of what rights we all have. Is it healthcare, food, housing. Where do they draw the line at rights?
Try rephrasing the question.

Do you have a right to live? Of course. Do you have a right to tax me so you can "live in style"? No, you don't.

Do you have a right to health care provided by your fellow American taxpayers? No, you don't.

Is it in the best interests of the United States to provide a basic level of health care? IMO, it is, but that's not a right. That's an interest for taxpayers to decide.

Well stated.

Forum List

Back