Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

8d8ed3d1f38abbd874e405f5f0c8c777.gif

• Banned
Coming around to supporting equal rights and personal freedom is one of best choice of my life. I no longer have to hate every second of every day and I smile a lot more....

It is like taking 10 tons off my chest. That is the benefit of accepting all people are deserving of equal rights and love.

Do you support equal rights for all?
Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!
Sure, to the extent one is a member of the noted identity groups, on a class level, yes, I support their having equal rights. The thing is that very few people can be aptly defined by one attribute; thus I cannot on the basis of just the noted attributes say that any given individual having them should be granted rights equal to all other individuals.

The thing is that very few people can be aptly defined by one attribute; thus I cannot on the basis of just the noted attributes say that any given individual having them should be granted rights equal to all other individuals.
That translates as 'no, not all individuals should have equal rights'.

Coming around to supporting equal rights and personal freedom is one of best choice of my life. I no longer have to hate every second of every day and I smile a lot more....

It is like taking 10 tons off my chest. That is the benefit of accepting all people are deserving of equal rights and love.
642683.jpg

That's a big smile...

The thing is that very few people can be aptly defined by one attribute; thus I cannot on the basis of just the noted attributes say that any given individual having them should be granted rights equal to all other individuals.
That translates as 'no, not all individuals should have equal rights'.
That is the sound inference one should draw from what I wrote, and "no" is how I voted in the poll.

Why don't you have "children in the womb" on your list, Mathew?
Why don't you classify every sperm as sacred, Chuz Life?

Um, because biology.

That's why.

A sperm cell is just that, a "cell" and while some organisms ARE only one cell in size, and many organisms start out as only one cell. . . Sperm CELLS are not one of them.

Sperm cells are nothing more than haploid reproductive CELLS that one organism (the male) uses for the purpose of procreating.

If sperm CELLS were already complete organisms (children if you will) . . . then there would be no need for conception to take place, no biological need for an egg cell and it's dna from the female parent, etc.

Did you not pay attention to any of this in school? Or, are you maybe still in school?

Do you support equal rights for all?
Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

8d8ed3d1f38abbd874e405f5f0c8c777.gif
Equal rights in the USA? All. IF they are here legally.

Nope. I'm against equal rights when it's crossed the line into the ridiculous.

Qausi-chicks leading the girl scouts. NOPE

LGT leading congregations in contradiction of church belief system. NOPE

LGT equal rights of adoption. NOPE

Affirmative Action. NOPE, it's a contradiction.

Dudes getting married. NOPE, though they should be afforded mostly the same rights as a marriage.

Reverse segregation & opportunity. NOPE, it's a contradiction. Where's the white-boy college fund anyway? Oh shit, can't have that.

Other than that, I don't see any issues. Today's equal rights rhetoric is just sounding off by a pampered people. We all have equal rights.

Forum List

Back