Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
If you were him and knew how child molesters are treated in prison, you'd do it too. Every day in prison for the rest of his life he would be walking on egg shells just waiting to be killed.

How badly does it matter if his ending was self written or not? If that man truly was the monster that he is said to be, shouldn't a party at Golden Corral be happening instead of a Q&A session?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whoever did the deed will go before the Lord at some point anyway no matter who it is.

He committed suicide the day he climbed into bed with the Clintons.

It just took a while for the pill to take effect.

Yes he killed himself.

He was no longer under suicide watch and thus had ample chance to hang himself.

At least that's what Bill said.

Yes he killed himself.

He was no longer under suicide watch and thus had ample chance to hang himself.

At least that's what Hillary said.

Narcissistic personalities like him, don't kill themselves.

Psychology 101.

I don't.

the bastards had him killed, I am sure of it.
Weird....I just saw Hillary and Chelsea on Twitter talking about a new project to show Gutsy Women. Book Of Gutsy Women........plenty of guts.....not so many women.

51%2BOpBTcbnL._SX398_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

BTW, Hillary's last book is available at the Dollar Store.

Last edited:
I say hell no. He didn’t kill himself. He was helped to make it look like he committed suicide. He was going to corporate with the Prosecutor and would do his time in a federal prison or segregated from the general population. I believe it makes him number 34 on the Clinton kill list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tell who has never been inside a federal prison, you know... all those people that think no one would see something fishy going on at 3:30 in the morning. Inmates see EVERYTHING.

Epstein did not commit suicide.

however

some Intelligence Agencies around the world carrying orders from their bosses ......... plus - of course -with the help of the Clintons may have suicided him.
No doubt.

MI6 for example? Hello UK!

here Prince Edward with one of the young underage Epstein girls

gTeLVIu.jpg

Hello there Mossad .....another example

here we have Ehud Barak going to Epsteins Mansion in Manhattan.... full of teenagers ...he is all covered up...why are you hiding Ehud?

lbSREwr.jpg

FtQv7fT.jpg

and.....hehehehhe

the one and only

Billy Boy and Rachel chandler in Epstein's plane

QURFKUF.jpg

Now you tell me if he killed himself or if he was murdered.
Enough said.

As much as I'd love to blame the Clintons for this one...….I'll error on the side of caution, that he did himself in.

But really, what does it matter? The scum-bucket is gone

How badly does it matter if his ending was self written or not? If that man truly was the monster that he is said to be, shouldn't a party at Golden Corral be happening instead of a Q&A session?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whoever did the deed will go before the Lord at some point anyway no matter who it is.
It matters because this is bigger than Epstein.

Forum List

Back