Do you pray daily?

• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I pray, but not every day

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
....Gandi was not a Christian and on his death bed acknowledged he had made a serious mistake in rejecting Jesus Christ (and speaking against the followers of Christ also I believe)...

Can you please be so kind as to provide documentation of that? I have a feeling that wasn't QUITE what he said.

There will be no evidence forthcoming, this is just another Jeremiah confabulation.

Yeah, he is a cult leader like so many other bad people.

Jake, you need to retract your false accusation against Michael Boldea Jr. He is not a cult leader nor is he a bad person. He does not even own his own house - he and his wife live in an apartment with their child and live a very humble, simple life. This is a man who does not have a big bank account, no television show, no millions pouring in, no lavish vacations, or fancy cars. He does not even own a house! He rents. Where does Michael Boldea's money go? To hand of help ministries which supports an orphanage to care for abandoned and abused children and to help the elder who also are sheltered and provided for by hand of help ministries and to give aid to the poor and needy of Romania. Why does he do this? Because he isn't a hireling. He is a true man of God that loves Jesus Christ with his whole heart and preaches the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The Bible warns, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. I've warned you about this before. You are slandering the name of one of God's servants - Michael Boldea Jr. - and you are asking for serious trouble.

You need to retract your false accusation against him or you're going to find yourself in serious trouble with the LORD.

it is written:
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you.
2 Thessalonians 1:6

You are slandering one of God's choice servants,Jake. You need to repent and admit you falsely accused him.
So this dude is a pauper and probably homeless but wants money for the poor in Romania? Who is pulling whose leg lady? That is a charlatan. You have a lot of nerve to slander other men of God but lord forbid should someone call your cult leader to the carpet. You should be repenting for bearing false witness. Let me guess, this guy encourages everyone to sell what they own and give the money to his cause?

yes and we are GOD too

Jesus said what I AM You are too

What Chapter and verse in the bible did you get this from?
I pray every morning and I do not need a book or another person's thoughts to tell me who or what God is all I need to do is look around me and see the miracle of life. Your definition of God is very a constricting and hackneyed point of view. As long as you believe in a positive power greater then yourself all is good, I suppose.

If you ever decide to read a book there is only one I'd recommend to you, Alex - the King James bible. I've found it to be a great blessing in my life and I believe it would be in yours as well. We also have the scripture reading and hymns with lyrics, prayer on the USMB prayer meeting and you might be blessed to visit some time.
I have read many books, I find it curious that you wish to engage a conversation with an insult. Thomas Merton is a favorite of mine as is Thomas More, but I subscribe to what Gandhi wrote, "God has no religion"

Thomas Merton was delving into Buddhism as I recall - you cannot mix Christianity with the occult - that is error, Alex. I've seen his works before. I'm not familiar with Thomas More but Gandi was not a Christian and on his death bed acknowledged he had made a serious mistake in rejecting Jesus Christ (and speaking against the followers of Christ also I believe). As for your being insulted by my suggesting that you read the Bible or visit the USMB prayer meeting? That wasn't my intention, Alex. I'm sorry you took it that way. Have a nice evening.

Ok going to need a source on Gandhi claiming to have made a mistake on his death bed. Particularly when he was murdered in cold blood. Kind of difficult to give death bed regrets when you are murdered.

And if he did that what would have stopped him from accepting Christ then if He felt like that. Considering he based his non violent movement on the teachings of Christ he might have argued that he didn't reject christ

yes and we are GOD too

Jesus said what I AM You are too

What Chapter and verse in the bible did you get this from?
I pray every morning and I do not need a book or another person's thoughts to tell me who or what God is all I need to do is look around me and see the miracle of life. Your definition of God is very a constricting and hackneyed point of view. As long as you believe in a positive power greater then yourself all is good, I suppose.

If you ever decide to read a book there is only one I'd recommend to you, Alex - the King James bible. I've found it to be a great blessing in my life and I believe it would be in yours as well. We also have the scripture reading and hymns with lyrics, prayer on the USMB prayer meeting and you might be blessed to visit some time.
I have read many books, I find it curious that you wish to engage a conversation with an insult. Thomas Merton is a favorite of mine as is Thomas More, but I subscribe to what Gandhi wrote, "God has no religion"

Thomas Merton was delving into Buddhism as I recall - you cannot mix Christianity with the occult - that is error, Alex. I've seen his works before. I'm not familiar with Thomas More but Gandi was not a Christian and on his death bed acknowledged he had made a serious mistake in rejecting Jesus Christ (and speaking against the followers of Christ also I believe). As for your being insulted by my suggesting that you read the Bible or visit the USMB prayer meeting? That wasn't my intention, Alex. I'm sorry you took it that way. Have a nice evening.

quote-if-christians-would-really-live-according-to-the-teachings-of-christ-as-found-in-the-bible-all-of-mahatma-gandhi-328426.jpg

Jere, there was no death bed for Gandhi.

He was shot three times in the chest and died in the road.

You believe a fable, Ask yourself who told you this fable,

This is the other message that Michael Boldea Jr. recently gave on choosing God or sin but making clear - it cannot be both. Again - it isn't a popular message with the wide road churchers but it is the truth and Scripture validates the message once again.

Hand of Help Ministries

The Simplest of Equations

How is it that we always seem to find topics of conversation that focus on anything other than Jesus within the church nowadays? How is it that we make time to have pointless, useless debates over issues that the Bible has already settled, but fail to find the time to concentrate on the risen Christ, and the message of the cross?

When real world examples do not exist, we start to spin hypothetical webs, asking the same redundant questions over and over again, just in a different context, as though making someone an usher and not a choir leader excuses a sin which they’ve chosen as their identity and refuse to repent of.

Sin is sin whether it’s committed by the pastor, the deacon, or the person sitting in the last pew.

Sin of which men do not repent separates said men from God, whether their chosen televangelist insists that they’ve been given a waiver, or their chosen denomination chooses to embrace it as wholesome.

God is not beholden to denominations. God is not beholden to televangelists. God is not beholden to anyone or anything, because everything other than God is creation, He is creator, and therefore He need not debase Himself in any way to either humor us or indulge us.

There is finality to what God established in His Word. There are absolutes over which men cannot gloss though they have tried, and continue to try with rabid ferocity.

I still find it laughable that we believe we can dictate terms to God, and if a handful of lost souls in a dying denomination decides something, then God must do as they decide or else.

I’ve said it before, and I will continue to repeat it until it either connects or you get weary of reading what I write and no longer visit this blog: men either love God more than their sin and part ways with their sin, or they love their sin more than they love God and as such find some huckster somewhere to offer them fire insurance and tell them they can be waved through the pearly gates without ever having been washed in the blood of the Lamb, without having gone and sinned no more, without having broken ties with the darkness and having embraced the light of truth and righteousness.

Men can say all sorts of things, and if there is a financial incentive in there somewhere they will be insistent upon the deception they try to force feed you, contending that those feelings of something not being quite right are due to the bigoted society we live in, and not due to the urging of the Holy Spirit to repent and be reconciled unto God.

How can you not feel obliged to bless the individual who insisted that you need not go through the trouble of repenting of your sins? How can you not feel obliged to bless the individual who insisted everyone goes to heaven regardless, even your long lost pets? How can you not feel obliged to blessthe individual who essentially gave you license to live as the world and still cling to the illusion of being saved, sanctified, and heaven bound?

It’s like sending a muffin basket to the doctor who told you that you don’t have heart disease even though you do.

‘Thanks doc, I know the tests came out all wrong and it seemed like I only had a few months to live, but you reinterpreting them and telling me they’re not so bad after all really took a load off.’

Sin kills. It has a 100% mortality rate if not repented of. The reason so much of the New Testament focuses on the need to repent of one’s sins, to be renewed of mind and heart, is because the matter of sin is a serious one, one that we cannot gloss over or overlook because it has eternal implications.

Revelation 22:14-15, “Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are the dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.”

When the dust settles and all is said and done, when the final word is written, and the last song is sung, there will be those without and those within. There will be those who will have the right to the tree of life, and those who will not. There will be those who will be allowed to enter through the gates into the city, and those who will be cast into the outer darkness. Anyone who tells you different is a liar, a deceiver, a fraud, and a swindler, who cares not for your eternal soul, and whose desire to pacify your conscience is thoroughly tethered to your checkbook.

Either your sin or God! Whoever this is for, you can’t have both, and it is within your purview to choose one or the other. Choose wisely!

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.
Hey brah, you do realize that the bible was written by men who wrote down whatever they wanted, don't you?

If you own a Business and ask your personal secretary to dictate a letter for you, to type it out and send it to the people you wish to communicate that message to, whose name do you sign at the bottom? Hers or yours? Is it your letter or her letter? Your words or hers? Your message or hers?

it is written:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16, 17
If my secretary is only INSPIRED by me to write a letter then they are not my words, but hers. Thanks for clearing that up.

Last edited:
it is written:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16, 17

Ok first of all 2 Timothy is almost universally recognized as pseudepigraphic (a forgery). Second the author of 2 Timothy didn't realize that he was in the process of writing the Bible, hence it would not be scripture to him. He was writing a letter that he intended to be circulated in order to advance his ideas. The scripture the author is referring to is what we think of as the Old Testament. Whoever the author was, I can assure you he had no idea that roughly 2,000 years later people would still be reading his work, althugh I am sure he would be thrilled that he had pulled off the deception that long.

Everyone should really watch this. Skip to around the 3 minute mark to see what a con man and crook Kenneth Copeland is. If anyone can watch this and still support that scumbag, you are hopelessly lost.

Yup, there are cons among the anti-Godist militants and the crazy wing on the evangelicals.

Everyone should really watch this. Skip to around the 3 minute mark to see what a con man and crook Kenneth Copeland is. If anyone can watch this and still support that scumbag, you are hopelessly lost.

My guess is that this is directed at me given I carry a signature with a copeland origin attached. Did you not listen to what the clip said? He reimburses the money for the use of the plane which is way more than I can say for businessmen who have one and their corporation eats the cost. How about the president. Maybe I am wrong but he doesn't pay for private use of Air Force 1 when he, his family and a huge staff that has to accompany him go on vacation all the time and that is done on the tax payers dime involuntarily. The people who give to these ministries do so of their own accord and means. No one MAKES them do it. The government MAKES one pay taxes and will take your possessions if one refuses. Kenneth copeland has never told people to give to him and thru that will be cured of something. If you find a clip of that then it is taken out of context and edited I assure you.

I do not agree with Copeland on many issues.

However, he is not a cheat and plays it straight up as he sees it.

My guess is that this is directed at me given I carry a signature with a copeland origin attached. Did you not listen to what the clip said? He reimburses the money for the use of the plane which is way more than I can say for businessmen who have one and their corporation eats the cost. How about the president. Maybe I am wrong but he doesn't pay for private use of Air Force 1 when he, his family and a huge staff that has to accompany him go on vacation all the time and that is done on the tax payers dime involuntarily. The people who give to these ministries do so of their own accord and means. No one MAKES them do it. The government MAKES one pay taxes and will take your possessions if one refuses. Kenneth copeland has never told people to give to him and thru that will be cured of something. If you find a clip of that then it is taken out of context and edited I assure you.

I'm not shocked that you would try to rationalize him living like a king, when Jesus taught just the opposite.

Did you watch enough to see the house he lives in? I'm sure you have an excuse for that, too.

Synthaholic, your point is that you are jealous and can't see cleaerly,

OK, so is SaintMichaelDefendthem about those who are successful.

Forum List

Back