Do you notice that in terms of policy, immigration is all Trump talks about?

I think this is for a couple of reasons:

1) He wants to feel validated by his base because this is issue is for some bizarre reason their top concern. He wants to feel liked and worshiped because he’s a whiny little bitch.

2) He knows he is too stupid to talk about anything else. It’s easy to fall back on a the wall. It’s a simple concept. Immigration is a complex subject, but a wall just sounds good as the only solution.
------------------------------------------- as a Deplorable importation / immigration is my most important issue Billy .
That doesn’t mean Trump is smart enough to solve these problems. He’s a goddamn moron.
Yep...He's so stupid that he is beating up your morons and winning....:04::fu:

1) He wants to feel validated by his base because this is issue is for some bizarre reason their top concern. He wants to feel liked and worshiped because he’s a whiny little bitch.

2) He knows he is too stupid to talk about anything else. It’s easy to fall back on a the wall. It’s a simple concept. Immigration is a complex subject, but a wall just sounds good as the only solution.

Because it's the most important issue.

And because he was elected on the basis of it.

In short, because he is the God Emperor who relentlessly puts the interest of Americans and America first.

Because it's the most important issue.

And because he was elected on the basis of it.

In short, because he is the God Emperor who relentlessly puts the interest of Americans and America first.
My god you poor soul.

------------------------------------------- as a Deplorable importation / immigration is my most important issue Billy .
That doesn’t mean Trump is smart enough to solve these problems. He’s a goddamn moron.
Winning what?

Closing in on a recession is winning ?? Are you fn stupid??

COMMON SENSE and PRACTICAL is more important in a President in my opinion .
Common sense is believing a murdering swine like Putin ahead of your own services or a nuke making Un ? Breaking treaties with Iran because Obama made them??
-------------------------------------- and all the while the TRUMP is smiling at YOU guys Edward !!

Do you notice that in terms of policy, immigration is all Trump talks about?

I ordinarily don't bother answering stupid questions, but no, I don't notice that, because he talks about a lot of different things. The economy, Muslims, gun control, etc

------------------------------------------- might have to tighten yer belt if'n a recession is on the way . Remember that a fully GROWED Man gets along just fine on about 2000 Calories a day Edward .

Are democrats in charge of congress?? What are they doing?

Nobody other than you noticed this. Just come clean and admit you don't have any material of value. You never do.

A wall isn’t a slam dunk. There’s a reason no republican president before Trump harped on a wall as being a major immigration solution. It’s a useless idea. I mean my god, you are talking about something 4th grader could come up with.
Why would Reagan build a wall, when he let 3 million illegal aliens come prancing right in, no questions asked ?

Common sense is believing a murdering swine like Putin ahead of your own services or a nuke making Un ? Breaking treaties with Iran because Obama made them??
-------------------------------------- and all the while the TRUMP is smiling at YOU guys Edward !!
All trump is doing is what he does best ,,,bullying anyone who won't kiss his butt Trump is an idiot and most people know the best way to approach China is with your allies france italy England all europe but he can't because they think he's a fraud and failure too

Nobody other than you noticed this. Just come clean and admit you don't have any material of value. You never do.
Trust me, everyone in the world who aren’t Trump supporters have noticed he is a stupid, childish, sack of garbage like the rest of his family is.

Do YOU notice that all Trump is trying to do on immigration is START TO TAKE OUR OWN, EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS SERIOUSLY????????

He has NO policy proposals that are not 100% consistent with existing law.

Compare with O'Bama's signature "accomplishment" on immigration, DREAM, by which he proposed formally to IGNORE THE LAW.

Do you get it? Enforce the law...Ignore the law. And one of them is constantly lambasted as being a DICTATOR.

A wall isn’t a slam dunk. There’s a reason no republican president before Trump harped on a wall as being a major immigration solution. It’s a useless idea. I mean my god, you are talking about something 4th grader could come up with.
Why would Reagan build a wall, when he let 3 million illegal aliens come prancing right in, no questions asked ?
Illegal immigration will always be a thing because it has always been a thing. Of course, the fact of the matter is that net migration from Mexico has been declining since 2008 but it’s impossible to explain that simple fact to you idiots.

Is that why he flies around in a private 757 jet, and you have a 1993 Plymouth ? :biggrin:

th
th

------------------------------------------- might have to tighten yer belt if'n a recession is on the way . Remember that a fully GROWED Man gets along just fine on about 2000 Calories a day Edward .
Pis I'm going to get along no matter how badly trump fks up and so will my family I feel badly for the rest of the folks who will fall by the wayside because of that moron trump

All trump is doing is what he does best ,,,bullying anyone who won't kiss his butt Trump is an idiot and most people know the best way to approach China is with your allies france italy England all europe but he can't because they think he's a fraud and failure too
------------------------------------- BEST to be independant Edward .

Pis I'm going to get along no matter how badly trump fks up and so will my family I feel badly for the rest of the folks who will fall by the wayside because of that moron trump
----------------------------------------- yer a Sweetheart Edward as i roll my eyes and smirk :afro: !! [chuckle]

Illegal immigration will always be a thing because it has always been a thing. Of course, the fact of the matter is that net migration from Mexico has been declining since 2008 but it’s impossible to explain that simple fact to you idiots.
More aliens are streaming in NOW, at the Mexican border, than EVER have, at any time in US history. Does the word "caravan" ring a bell ?

New-Migrant-Caravan-640x480.jpg

upload_2019-8-12_21-53-32.jpeg
th

Forum List

Back