Do you notice all the long-time lurkers and newbies who have suddenly emerged?

I've noticed USMBcons leaving after the last 3 election cycles.

It happens every election year

Posters come out of nowhere, post like crazy, then disappear
Well, USMB is a political Forum - not really a History or e.g. a Military Forum. As such it is understood that any political controversy attracts it's distinctive supporters.
See the former strong going Ukraine threads and the now already declining Israeli-Palestinian threads.

That senile Biden and scumbag Trump supporters are in control of the major headlines on USMB is also understood.

It happens every election year

Posters come out of nowhere, post like crazy, then disappear

Well, USMB is a political Forum - not really a History or e.g. a Military Forum. As such it is understood that any political controversy attracts it's distinctive supporters.
See the former strong going Ukraine threads and the now already declining Israeli-Palestinian threads.

That senile Biden and scumbag Trump supporters are in control of the major headlines on USMB is also understood.
They are nearly ALL Trump hating Democrats.

They are nearly ALL Trump hating Democrats.
And who? aside from a simpleton minded person like you - defines, that a person who states "scumbag Trump", is a Democrat?? or that one who states "senile Biden" is a Republican??

But it is clear that YOU are the one that is in line with the scumbags rhetoric and is being hand-fed by him.

The scumbag supporters are NOT the ones to decide the polling outcome this year, but those opposing the scumbag and being critical of the senile guy. And the more "irrational" and "ludicrous" posts by scumbag supporters appear - the more will decide to vote for the senile guy.
Just my 5 cents - if you get my drift.

Forum List

Back