Do you like the holidays?

Fucking hate them. It's nothing more than a Jew race to advert and post last quarter profits because a bunch of idiots buy shit they cant afford for people who exchange it anyway, Stupid shit and has zero to do with any religion...........unless you think Santa is Gawd.
It's not just a question of money as you say
You forget the family, that's what's important

Give me your opinion, I like a lot but I think we run more and we have more things to do.

It's me this year who receives and I want everything to be perfect.
My sister is a nurse and she has to work thru Thanksgiving.

I am an armed guard and I also have to work.

So we will have a Friday afternoon ham dinner together with our kids and their kids between shifts.

It is always good to see everyone. My niece and I have the same birthday around Thanksgiving. We also have several other November birthdays.

Birthday celebrations go back to the ancient Persian empire -- they started the tradition.

An excuse for a day off.....I love holidays.
Not for nurses or armed guards.

Surgery happens whether there is a holiday or not.

And crime happens every day and night no matter what the calendar says.

My days off are normally sometime in the middle of a week and I usually sleep then.

Hello everyone,
The holiday season is not like in the past I think here in France it is not beautiful as at your home the Americans it's different the Christmas light that you see everywhere here it does not exist some regions more where there is snow here in my area there is no snow. no white Christmas :(
Mexico is a Catholic nation and they have Xmas trees up all over at Xmas. I think that is the most beautiful at Xmas.

Don't enjoy them nearly as much as I used to, mostly Christmas. The holidays just aren't the same since so many family members died. Can't get used to it. The fam comes over, food is good, oldest brother is always good to laugh at ... er, I mean for a laugh.

An excuse for a day off.....I love holidays.
Not for nurses or armed guards.

Surgery happens whether there is a holiday or not.

And crime happens every day and night no matter what the calendar says.

My days off are normally sometime in the middle of a week and I usually sleep then.
After a couple of speeding tickets at speeds I normally would not be ticketed on holidays, I've learned to be extra careful to obey traffic laws on holidays.

No. I mean, I like seeing my family and all, but all the gift-giving n shopping for the right gift n crap, blah. Plus, it cuts into my income because everyone is saving for Christmas instead of hiring me.

Give me your opinion, I like a lot but I think we run more and we have more things to do.

It's me this year who receives and I want everything to be perfect.

The next holidays I fly to Indian for two weeks.... what's not to like?

The commercial aspect beginning with Black Friday sales (I've never gone once) and going on through New Years is obnoxious. It was more fun when the kids were young, now....meh.

Forum List

Back