Save the spotted owl but not the blonde hair blue eye human...WTF Liberals?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Soooo...in the 80's and 90's Liberals fought to send thousands of American families into bankruptcy to save a spotted owl from extinction....fast forward to today and now they fight to force blonde hair blue eye humans into extinction...Does anyone else find the logic bizarre?

Twisted? Save all the animals. Send all humans a nice deadly virus and be done with it.

Are you high?

Can you explain the twisted logic?

No. Because I don't know what the fuck you're going on about.

Soooo...in the 80's and 90's Liberals fought to send thousands of American families into bankruptcy to save a spotted owl from extinction....fast forward to today and now they fight to force blonde hair blue eye humans into extinction...Does anyone else find the logic bizarre?
:itsok:

Haha...Don't worry...I always play stupid and confused when I can't explain lunacy too.

Do you think this is a joke? Blonde haired, blue eyed children are being driven into extinction. :mad:

Do you think this is a joke? Blonde haired, blue eyed children are being driven into extinction. :mad:
Good. They need to stop breathing the brown man's air :mad:

The brown man only looted that air after a bad jury verdict.

The brown man only looted that air after a bad jury verdict.
Our god-given prerogative

Have you been to Mexifornia lately? We call people with blonde hair here Unicorns....I figured you Loons might want to put up a fight to keep them in the region...you know, you wanted to keep spotted owls in the Pacific Northwest...RIGHT?

Have you been to Mexifornia lately? We call people with blonde hair here Unicorns....I figured you Loons might want to put up a fight to keep them in the region...you know, you wanted to keep spotted owls in the Pacific Northwest...RIGHT?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Still playing stupid...huh?

No. When an incoherent retard starts a thread I don't always I don't always know what the fuck this dummy is going for.

No. When an incoherent retard starts a thread I don't always I don't always know what the fuck this dummy is going for.

This really isn't all that trivial...a third grader gets it.
You and all your loony buddies fought to close millions of acres of woods to save the spotted owl from extinction and keep them in the Pacific Northwest. The lumber industry was devastated and thousands of American families lost everything as a result.

You're importing your Mexican filth in to southern Mexifornia and flushing out the white, blonde hair human and none of you wackos can give two shits...Are you starting to wrap your tiny little peanut brain around it all yet?

This really isn't all that trivial...a third grader gets it.
You and all your loony buddies fought to close millions of acres of woods to save the spotted owl from extinction and keep them in the Pacific Northwest. The lumber industry was devastated and thousands of American families lost everything as a result.

You're importing your Mexican filth in to southern Mexifornia and flushing out the white, blonde hair human and none of you wackos can give two shits...Are you starting to wrap your tiny little peanut brain around it all yet?
You really miss Stormfront, don't you 'ol boy? :banned:

Huh? How are liberals fighting to force blue eyed blondes into extinction? I find your hypothesis bizarre.

Huh? How are liberals fighting to force blue eyed blondes into extinction? I find your hypothesis bizarre.

I can't make stupid people smart in just one thread....work with me bud. THINK!

Forum List

Back