Do you like Any Schumer?

Do you like her?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
She isn't funny…but, how many comedians are actually funny. I watched, Last Comic Standing……I can't say any of them were really funny and most of them weren't funny at all.

She isn't funny…but, how many comedians are actually funny. I watched, Last Comic Standing……I can't say any of them were really funny and most of them weren't funny at all.
Ok, then is she pleasant to look at? Another no. So why is she in my vocabulary? Is she supposed to make fat girls feel good about themselves? Because honestly I can't stand looking at her pig face. I would hate for her to ever read this but I am just being honest.

Ok, then is she pleasant to look at? Another no. So why is she in my vocabulary? Is she supposed to make fat girls feel good about themselves? Because honestly I can't stand looking at her pig face. I would hate for her to ever read this but I am just being honest.

No, she isn't attractive to me either. I am never sure how these comedians "make it" and all of a sudden become famous....especially ones who don't have a television show.

your just jealous bobo because she is worth 6 million and your not.....

No, she isn't attractive to me either. I am never sure how these comedians "make it" and all of a sudden become famous....especially ones who don't have a television show.
And I do get Sarah Silverman and Melissa McCarthy so I don't hate Amy's talent just because she has a pig face. If you tell me someone is funny I'm already going to be judgemental so when you aren't funny, I'm going to wonder why you made it.

I remember as a kid wondering who cast penny Marshall as Laverne on Laverne and Shirley then I found out who Gary Marshall is.

Is Amy shumer related to someone? Or does she have Jewish connections?

your just jealous bobo because she is worth 6 million and your not.....
Usually when I hate a celebrity they aren't around very long. For example I hate Betty White and I bet you she won't be around much longer.

Amy better save her money or be a good writer because shes not a leading lady.

Forum List

Back