Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL

Millions of unAmerican morons...

And they lost.
Drumpf had to get electoral college affirmative action. Definitely not a legitimate POTUS of the peoples choosing. :rolleyes:

It's not affirmative action, the rules were the same for both the candidates.

And even though Hillary had double the funding, decades of experience, the media rooting for her and Washington rooting for her... she lost like the colossal loser that she is.

... And then made excuses about it.
Just imagine. As horrible as Hillary was more americans would rather have her than the orange tinted carnival barker that had to get affirmative action to become POTUS. :rolleyes:

Most Americans?

:laughing0301:

Are you even yourself able to call yourself American with a straight face?

Hillary was the Messiah for many.
Cant you read? I said more not most. Those two words dont even look alike. :rolleyes:

I dont typically call myself american. I usually just say I am Black or Pan African.

I cant stand Hillary but if I had to do it over again I would vote for Hillary any day over Drumpf.

You don't even know what you are. Black OR Pan African?
Cut us a break..

At the time in question, NOBODY believed Trump had ANY CHANCE of ever becoming president, and that includes Donald Trump.
Well that is a typical Fascist lie, Michael Moore famously warned that Tramp could win.

I did not realize that. They still actually believe it.

Must be the same people that think Kavanaugh sexually assaulted someone.

LOL

They think they will both be impeached now.

LOL
Liberals think?

I've seen no evidence of that for some time. They certainly aren't thinking about growing the economy or creating more jobs for Americans or bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US or of repatriating foreign profits of US corporations so they can be invested in the US economy instead of overseas or of border security or of getting the deadbeat NATO members to live up to their treaty obligations or of trying to repair the mess Obama made of the ME or of trying to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, so what are they thinking about?

Of, I know, they're thinking about the President's tax returns.

Drumpf had to get electoral college affirmative action. Definitely not a legitimate POTUS of the peoples choosing. :rolleyes:

And even though Hillary had double the funding, decades of experience, the media rooting for her and Washington rooting for her... she lost like the colossal loser that she is.

Just imagine. As horrible as Hillary was more americans would rather have her than the orange tinted carnival barker that had to get affirmative action to become POTUS. :rolleyes:

Most Americans?

Cant you read? I said more not most. Those two words dont even look alike. :rolleyes:

I dont typically call myself american. I usually just say I am Black or Pan African.

I cant stand Hillary but if I had to do it over again I would vote for Hillary any day over Drumpf.

Cut us a break..
They are interchangeable. I'm not here to cut you a break. If you dont like that then thats too bad. :rolleyes:

LOL

LOL
Liberals think?

I've seen no evidence of that for some time. They certainly aren't thinking about growing the economy or creating more jobs for Americans or bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US or of repatriating foreign profits of US corporations so they can be invested in the US economy instead of overseas or of border security or of getting the deadbeat NATO members to live up to their treaty obligations or of trying to repair the mess Obama made of the ME or of trying to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, so what are they thinking about?

Kinda hard to think about all those things when you have a carnival barker and idiot that is a puppet for the Kremlin as a POTUS. No one wants to be forced to address each other as comrade.

Most Americans?

Cut us a break..
They are interchangeable. I'm not here to cut you a break. If you dont like that then thats too bad. :rolleyes:

That's fair. One thing is for sure..YOU AIN'T AMERICAN!!!

LOL

LOL
Liberals think?

Kinda hard to think about all those things when you have a carnival barker and idiot that is a puppet for the Kremlin as a POTUS. No one wants to be forced to address each other as comrade.
And so you present more evidence that Democrats don't think.

Don Junior also lied under oath before congress, he told them he did not tell his father anything about the Trump Tower meeting with the 7 Russian government operatives that were offering dirt on Hillary.

Turns out the blocked call he made was his father's number, and one or two of Mueller's cooperating witnesses said Trump did know about the meeting beforehand and was updated afterwards.

This is why Trump has been so off the wall the past few weeks.... and allegedly, Don junior has been telling his friends, he expects to be indicted soon for perjury....

Don Junior also lied under oath before congress, he told them he did not tell his father anything about the Trump Tower meeting with the 7 Russian government operatives that were offering dirt on Hillary.

Turns out the blocked call he made was his father's number, and one or two of Mueller's cooperating witnesses said Trump did know about the meeting beforehand and was updated afterwards.

This is why Trump has been so off the wall the past few weeks.... and allegedly, Don junior has been telling his friends, he expects to be indicted soon for perjury....
Well, clearly, Mueller won't be around long enough to indict anyone, so Trump Jr. has nothing to worry about.

LOL

LOL
Liberals think?

I'm pretty sure Dems think. Matter of fact I have heard them say some great things. They may not think like I do at all times but they are definitely smarter than repubs. :rolleyes:

Billions of people know there was obviously collusion. Thats kinda hard to prove unless someone admits to it though.

If it's so hard to prove, how can so many people know it's true?
Your post is an example of ignorant reasoning. Thats like saying how do we know Drumpf lied about the tower meeting.

Yes, I pointed out your ignorant reasoning.
So answer the question.
I dont answer ignorant questions. If you desire an answer from me you are going to have to rework your question into one that makes a little sense.

I dont answer ignorant questions.

Because you're too busy posting ignorant assertions.

LOL

LOL
Liberals think?

I'm pretty sure Dems think. Matter of fact I have heard them say some great things. They may not think like I do at all times but they are definitely smarter than repubs. :rolleyes:
And you present still more evidence that Democrats don't think.

Most Americans?

Cut us a break..

While I could give a shit about the american label I just looked it up and yes I am also american even if I am too embarrassed to admit it.

Billions of people know there was obviously collusion. Thats kinda hard to prove unless someone admits to it though.

If it's so hard to prove, how can so many people know it's true?
Your post is an example of ignorant reasoning. Thats like saying how do we know Drumpf lied about the tower meeting.

Yes, I pointed out your ignorant reasoning.
So answer the question.
I dont answer ignorant questions. If you desire an answer from me you are going to have to rework your question into one that makes a little sense.

I dont answer ignorant questions.

Because you're too busy posting ignorant assertions.
Regardless. If I wasnt busy I wouldnt answer your ignorant questions. :rolleyes:

LOL

LOL
Liberals think?

And you present still more evidence that Democrats don't think.
My evidence shows that Dems think more way more than repubs. For example its obvious you dont think because I just pointed out I agree with Dems on many things while repubs cant get right even on accident.

Anyone who has actually kept up with it and read the newspapers, KNOW there was collusion, whether it was intentional by the campaign or they were duped by the cunning Russians... or simply put, whether it was witting or unwitting, is something only Mueller and his team, knows.

The Trump Tower meeting was collusion.

Roger Stone working with Assange, an arm for the Russian govt to release their stolen goods, and coordinating with Assange on when the stolen emails would be released to strategically help the Trump campaign, is also collusion and is most certainly breaking the law, in several ways....

or simply put, whether it was witting or unwitting,

Unwitting collusion?

The Trump Tower meeting was collusion.

Show the definition of collusion in the law.

and is most certainly breaking the law, in several ways....

List the ways. List the laws.

Most Americans?

Cut us a break..

While I could give a shit about the american label I just looked it up and yes I am also american even if I am too embarrassed to admit it.

You know no embarrassment or shame. And, quit lying about being an American.

LOL

LOL

My vote for lamest thread of the day.

Some Trumpbot minion starts a thread that does nothing more than give his opinion on something...like I give a shit what some faceless, nameless, biased, Trumpbot nobody thinks about almost anything to do with his Messiah?

Doubly silly in that unless this Trumpbot lackey knows exactly what evidence Mueller has, that he has NO facts whatsoever to unbiasedly prove there was no collusion.

What a complete waste of time you are, IMO. Welcome to my ignore list.

Cut us a break..

You know no embarrassment or shame. And, quit lying about being an American.
I only feel shame if I do something wrong. Why would I lie about being an american if it embarrasses me? :rolleyes:

LOL

LOL

My vote for lamest thread of the day.

Some Trumpbot minion starts a thread that does nothing more than give his opinion on something silly.

Doubly silly in that unless this Trumpbot lackey knows exactly what evidence Mueller has, that he has NO facts whatsoever to unbiasedly prove there was no collusion.

Now go join your buddy 'Timmy' and have some cookies together.

Forum List

Back