Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL

Your post is an example of ignorant reasoning. Thats like saying how do we know Drumpf lied about the tower meeting.

Yes, I pointed out your ignorant reasoning.
So answer the question.
I dont answer ignorant questions. If you desire an answer from me you are going to have to rework your question into one that makes a little sense.

See 'Owl', told ya!
Youre confused. That was Todd I was conversing with not the imbecile Owl.

Typical lying lefty.
Couldnt be lying. All you have to do is read the name of the person I was speaking with. As you can see Owls name is nowhere in there.

todd.png

There was collusion. Millions of American patriots colluded to elect Donald J. Trump.
Millions more colluded not to elect the orange gibbon known as Drumpf.

Millions of unAmerican morons...

And they lost.
Drumpf had to get electoral college affirmative action. Definitely not a legitimate POTUS of the peoples choosing. No wonder he had to photo shop his inauguration photos. :rolleyes:

There was collusion. Millions of American patriots colluded to elect Donald J. Trump.

And they lost.
Drumpf had to get electoral college affirmative action. Definitely not a legitimate POTUS of the peoples choosing. :rolleyes:

It's not affirmative action, the rules were the same for both the candidates.

And even though Hillary had double the funding, decades of experience, the media rooting for her and Washington rooting for her... she lost like the colossal loser that she is.

... And then made excuses about it.

Yes, I pointed out your ignorant reasoning.
So answer the question.
I dont answer ignorant questions. If you desire an answer from me you are going to have to rework your question into one that makes a little sense.

See 'Owl', told ya!

Typical lying lefty.
Couldnt be lying. All you have to do is read the name of the person I was speaking with. As you can see Owls name is nowhere in there.

View attachment 227838

Hell, that looks like additional ballots in a N-rigged election, fer Chrissakes!

And they lost.
Drumpf had to get electoral college affirmative action. Definitely not a legitimate POTUS of the peoples choosing. :rolleyes:

And even though Hillary had double the funding, decades of experience, the media rooting for her and Washington rooting for her... she lost like the colossal loser that she is.

Just imagine. As horrible as Hillary was more americans would rather have her than the orange tinted carnival barker that had to get affirmative action to become POTUS. :rolleyes:

See 'Owl', told ya!

Typical lying lefty.

View attachment 227838

Hell, that looks like additional ballots in a N-rigged election, fer Chrissakes!
You mean like the ones in georgia they found in the dumpster?

(A). Collusion is not a crime.

(B). At the time in question, NOBODY believed Trump had ANY CHANCE of ever becoming president, and that includes Donald Trump.

(C). Even assuming that the Leftists' worst imaginings are true, IT IS VERY DOUBTFUL that a few conversations about when to release the embarrassing emails would be considered a criminal conspiracy.

(D). Most people are idiots, so "public opinion" is not something that any cogent individual concerns himself about.

Anyone who has actually kept up with it and read the newspapers, KNOW there was collusion, whether it was intentional by the campaign or they were duped by the cunning Russians... or simply put, whether it was witting or unwitting, is something only Mueller and his team, knows.

The Trump Tower meeting was collusion.

Roger Stone working with Assange, an arm for the Russian govt to release their stolen goods, and coordinating with Assange on when the stolen emails would be released to strategically help the Trump campaign, is also collusion and is most certainly breaking the law, in several ways....

And they lost.

Just imagine. As horrible as Hillary was more americans would rather have her than the orange tinted carnival barker that had to get affirmative action to become POTUS. :rolleyes:

Most Americans?

:laughing0301:

Are you even yourself able to call yourself American with a straight face?

Hillary was the Messiah for many.

They do, they still actually believe in it!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

Are these the ones that still think that fat black thug was murdered by a WHITE COP in Ferguson?

Please don't tell me they are that pathetic.

And they lost.

So that's what you call the electoral college: affirmative action, eh?
Don't forget that it was affirmed #1, and #2, you wouldn't have your shitty level of living if it wasn't for affirmative action.

See 'Owl', told ya!

Typical lying lefty.

View attachment 227838

You mean like the ones in georgia they found in the dumpster?

Link A-Lips..

And they lost.

Most Americans?

:laughing0301:

Are you even yourself able to call yourself American with a straight face?

Hillary was the Messiah for many.
Cant you read? I said more not most. Those two words dont even look alike. :rolleyes:

I dont typically call myself american. I usually just say I am Black or Pan African.

I cant stand Hillary but if I had to do it over again I would vote for Hillary any day over Drumpf.

And they lost.

So that's what you call the electoral college: affirmative action, eh?
Don't forget that it was affirmed #1, and #2, you wouldn't have your shitty level of living if it wasn't for affirmative action.
its certainly not the will of the people. Drumpf was never the legit POTUS because of this. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back