Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I did not realize that. They still actually believe it.

Must be the same people that think Kavanaugh sexually assaulted someone.

LOL

They think they will both be impeached now.

LOL

Billions of people know there was obviously collusion. Thats kinda hard to prove unless someone admits to it though.
pee-wee-omg.gif

Billions of people know there was obviously collusion. Thats kinda hard to prove unless someone admits to it though.

If it's so hard to prove, how can so many people know it's true?
Your post is an example of ignorant reasoning. Thats like saying how do we know Drumpf lied about the tower meeting.

Yes, I pointed out your ignorant reasoning.
So answer the question.
I dont answer ignorant questions. If you desire an answer from me you are going to have to rework your question into one that makes a little sense.

Your post is an example of ignorant reasoning. Thats like saying how do we know Drumpf lied about the tower meeting.

So answer the question.

Ass-Lips is like Jim Acosta, dishonest.

There was collusion. Millions of American patriots colluded to elect Donald J. Trump.

So answer the question.
I dont answer ignorant questions. If you desire an answer from me you are going to have to rework your question into one that makes a little sense.

See 'Owl', told ya!

So answer the question.

See 'Owl', told ya!
Youre confused. That was Todd I was conversing with not the imbecile Owl.

So answer the question.

See 'Owl', told ya!
Youre confused. That was Todd I was conversing with not the imbecile Owl.

Typical lying lefty.

Forum List

Back