Do you have a problem with children and parents being detained in separate facilities?

Does them being separated bother you?

• Yes

• No

• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
I find it HILARIOUS that one of the boards biggest crybabies who whines all the damn time is calling me a pussy.
Yes, you really are if you have no sympathy whatsoever for these families.
I guess I am too, because I have not ONE IOTA of sympathy for these families. I have sympathy for our own who are suffering, starving, freezing to death or dying in sweltering heat. Illegals mean diddly squat..even their mini-me's.
Sure you can think this way, but don’t insult anyone’s intelligence by thinking you are a good person. Obviously you are terrible and should have no place in modern society.

Those who rail and wring their hands about this...why not leave the USA and move to Mexico and help those trying to sneak in? How about that? Oh. Wait.

Don't break the law, and you won't be separated from your children. Democrat assholes may have invited folks to come to my country Illegally, but i didn't. Respect my country and its laws. It's that simple. No Illegal crossings, no children separated from their parents. Build the wall, secure our Border. Period, end of story.

I find it HILARIOUS that one of the boards biggest crybabies who whines all the damn time is calling me a pussy.
I guess I am too, because I have not ONE IOTA of sympathy for these families. I have sympathy for our own who are suffering, starving, freezing to death or dying in sweltering heat. Illegals mean diddly squat..even their mini-me's.
Sure you can think this way, but don’t insult anyone’s intelligence by thinking you are a good person. Obviously you are terrible and should have no place in modern society.
Go cry in one of your Republicans are meanies threads, asshat

Vote

I don't and I fail to see ANY problem.
You’re such a pussy. If this happened to you, you would be singing a very different tune.
I was raised in about 11 different homes & children's centers dumbass. There is no rougher life as a child than the one I had....PUSSY
Oh so the government ensured your survival? Got it. Yeah these families don’t have that luxury now do they?
They are in GOVERNMENT facilities ya fucking moron
Oh really? So they are staying in these facilities until they can regain any stability? Obviously not you dumb fuck. The the US government isn’t going to take care of them.

Boo fuckin hoo. When was the last time YOU sent money and goods to Pine Ridge Rez? How about your local food pantry place for those that are hungry? Took sandwiches to the homeless under the overpasses? STFU, hypocrite.

Vote

You’re such a pussy. If this happened to you, you would be singing a very different tune.
I was raised in about 11 different homes & children's centers dumbass. There is no rougher life as a child than the one I had....PUSSY
Oh so the government ensured your survival? Got it. Yeah these families don’t have that luxury now do they?
Oh really? So they are staying in these facilities until they can regain any stability? Obviously not you dumb fuck. The the US government isn’t going to take care of them.
Then contact the nearest tent shelter and take in a family or two yourself. Oh. Wait.

Vote

Who is feeding them?
Who is housing them?
Who attends to their medical needs?

Who fucking birthed you? I want to slap them.

Wrong.

Pussys are the ones who are controlled by their emotions. YOU in other words.

How we feel is irrelevant

I don't blame our Border Patrol or Trump. I blame the parents and Democrats. It's child abuse. Abide by our laws, and no kids will be separated from their parents.

Boo fuckin hoo. When was the last time YOU sent money and goods to Pine Ridge Rez? How about your local food pantry place for those that are hungry? Took sandwiches to the homeless under the overpasses? STFU, hypocrite.
I give to charity on a monthly basis while you spend all your money on yourself. Of course either way, me giving to charity doesn’t actually solve the problems themselves does it? These people are still fucked because of Trump policy. You don’t care about that because you are a degenerate sack of garbage.

Who is feeding them?
Who is housing them?

For HOW LONG you dumb fucking retard? You had the luxury of a government providing a roof over your head through our your childhood. These people don’t even get that basic shit.

I give to charity on a monthly basis while you spend all your money on yourself. Of course either way, me giving to charity doesn’t actually solve the problems themselves does it? These people are still fucked because of Trump policy. You don’t care about that because you are a degenerate sack of garbage.

Trump hasn't forced anyone to break our laws and enter our country illegally. If a parent decides to disrespect our country and cross our border illegally, it's 100% on them what happens afterwards. It's actually child abuse. No illegal crossings, no children separated from their parents. It's time to end Illegal Immigration once and for all.

America should have open borders and laws only for those that disagree with this!

Every Nation has Immigration Laws and many are strict and yet the U.S. should not be one and should just have open borders and allow those kids and their parents be enslaved to the Cartels and Gangs...

( Yes, I am being sarcastic... )

The sack of garbage is you, bud.

Yes, you’re the worst kind - you’re right.

So..when are you going to inform the tent city that you will take in two families with 5 kids each? Do tell.

Many immigrants are simply trying to reclaim their stolen birthright - and flee from poverty and violence.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

So..when are you going to inform the tent city that you will take in two families with 5 kids each? Do tell.
As opposed to you that doesn’t nothing to help strangers or friends on a monthly basis?

Who is feeding them?
Who is housing them?

For HOW LONG you dumb fucking retard? You had the luxury of a government providing a roof over your head through our your childhood. These people don’t even get that basic shit.
Yes juvenile prison and adult prison was a luxury...

Do you have ANY IDEA how fucking stupid you sound

Forum List

Back