Do you have a problem with children and parents being detained in separate facilities?

Does them being separated bother you?

• Yes

• No

• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't like it. I think it's inhumane and unnecessary in the vast majority of cases. If one of the immigrant parents has committed a serious crime, then, yes, segregate him or her from their kids. Otherwise, we need to keep parents and kids together if the parents' only crime was trying to enter America illegally to build a better life.

First off they are not immigrants. They are illegal immigrants! Illegal immigrants think they can just bundle up children and waltz across the border. Do not detain them deport them together, quickly and build the damn wall.

• Banned
I don't like it. I think it's inhumane and unnecessary in the vast majority of cases. If one of the immigrant parents has committed a serious crime, then, yes, segregate him or her from their kids. Otherwise, we need to keep parents and kids together if the parents' only crime was trying to enter America illegally to build a better life.
I think it adds to the deterrent. Until we get real border security I have zero issues with it.

...we need to keep parents and kids together if the parents' only crime was trying to enter America illegally to build a better life.

The illegal aliens are simply trying to steal a better life. If they wanted to build a better life, they would have their inbred offspring study English, and seek to enter the USA legally.

Nearly all criminals commit crime “to build a better life”.
That bullshit is played the phuck out.

Do you have a problem with children and parents being detained in separate facilities?

No where close to the problem i have with law abiding citizens being detained and restrained from sea to shining sea Gramps

~S~

only crime was trying to enter America illegally to build a better life.

Wrong, that's only the beginning of their crime wave. Identify theft, no drivers license no insurance driving drunk as fuck, hell many can't even read our road signs. Do you have any idea how many Americans have been killed and maimed their lives forever changed just due to illegal drivers?

Wrong, that's only the beginning of their crime wave. Identify theft, no drivers license no insurance driving drunk as fuck, hell many can't even read our road signs. Do you have any idea how many Americans have been killed and maimed their lives forever changed just due to illegal drivers?

Like most criminals....illegal wetbacks intend to build THEMSELVES a “better life” at your expense and at the expense of your quality of life.

Nope. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. Take away the instant family formed on the road by strangers. Take away the "minors" who are actually nothing of the sort but adults who might be older than their parents, the ones who might actually be with minor children deserve to lose them for being criminal dumbasses.

So, I'm actually happy they are separated it is at least a small punishment for their criminal activity.

Bull shit. Coming here illegally is a serious crime

Respect our laws, don't enter my country illegally. No Illegal crossings, no kids separated from their parents. Build the wall, secure our Border. Problem solved.

Like most criminals....illegal wetbacks intend to build THEMSELVES a “better life” at your expense and at the expense of your quality of life.

The National Geographic film on meth trafficking by illegals into the US...when they interviewed the illegals trafficking meth behind them on camera yeah their wives and kids. These people are not out there working in a car wash or picking vegetables, you can't assume a family with kids sneaking across the border are interested in honest work that's why we have immigration laws, to keep these scumbags and their families out.

I think it adds to the deterrent. Until we get real border security I have zero issues with it.

Yep, we should advertise that committing a crime can forfeit their children.

Democrats want to do everything in their power to assure illegal aliens they can come here and vote and face nothing but inconvenience for doing it

Nearly all criminals commit crime “to build a better life”.
That bullshit is played the phuck out.

Democrats are lying about that. If they were serious, they would propose we stop illegal aliens from coming here then expand legal immigration so we can ensure those are the only ones we let in

No where close to the problem i have with law abiding citizens being detained and restrained from sea to shining sea Gramps

~S~
Right. lol. How did you manage to avoid arrest?

Forum List

Back