Do you have a problem with children and parents being detained in separate facilities?

Does them being separated bother you?

• Yes

• No

• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have you ever broken the law and got away with it? The answer is yes, so you’re a hypocrite douche nozzle.

The answer is no you lying hack libtard. :eusa_liar:
We both know you’re full of shit.

Go troll someone else, you are dead to me. lol
Yeah you are pussy so I guess you aren’t worth the effort.

Welcome to the ignore lounge, there now its like you no longer exist. :auiqs.jpg:
Yep, you really are a pussy.

only crime was trying to enter America illegally to build a better life.

Wrong, that's only the beginning of their crime wave. Identify theft, no drivers license no insurance driving drunk as fuck, hell many can't even read our road signs. Do you have any idea how many Americans have been killed and maimed their lives forever changed just due to illegal drivers?
Have you ever broken the law and got away with it? The answer is yes, so you’re a hypocrite douche nozzle.

The other day, a guy tried to tell me that only Mexicans litter.

The “cult like thing” corker spoke about has never been more obvious.

Not sure about the littering thing, but you could always take a trip down to Mexico and see how well they take care of their country. Better bring a passport though, otherwise they'll toss your rear in jail.

Oh yeah, all of America is so pristine. We're actually equating litter with race now.

I don't like it. I think it's inhumane and unnecessary in the vast majority of cases. If one of the immigrant parents has committed a serious crime, then, yes, segregate him or her from their kids. Otherwise, we need to keep parents and kids together if the parents' only crime was trying to enter America illegally to build a better life.
I think it adds to the deterrent. Until we get real border security I have zero issues with it.

So when you were locked up for whatever you did, you would want the guards to come by and do shit like throw fire crackers into your cell while you slept just to wake you up, spit into your food that you have to eat, force you to have sex acts with other prisoners in return for your spit-laced chow, flog your visitors in front of you, etc... just to add to the deterrent so you don't repeat?

I don't like it. I think it's inhumane and unnecessary in the vast majority of cases. If one of the immigrant parents has committed a serious crime, then, yes, segregate him or her from their kids. Otherwise, we need to keep parents and kids together if the parents' only crime was trying to enter America illegally to build a better life.

Bull shit. Coming here illegally is a serious crime
I consider rape and murder serious crimes. Not trespassing.

How do you feel about breaking and entering? I hope you go home and find a homeless "family" squatting in your home. Coyote eh? Appropriate.

Me think squaw sing different tune in home tepee.

Here is another very important question:

WHY are WE liable to raise illegals children when the parents are arrested for ILLEGALLY ENTERING our country? Are our pockets so deep we can do this over and over again? How many of YOU who wish for the kids to be put in foster homes willing to PAY YOUR OWN MONEY to support these kids? I know..I know...YOU don't have to, you think. The government will. Well, guess who is financing the government?? WE ARE.
So what exactly do you do with them?

Do you have a problem with children and parents being detained in separate facilities?

I have a problem with the whole fucking national disgrace!

Df1QbVYU8AEpw3s.jpg
What is happening is also very damaging to the kids. But hey. Punishing kids is ok if their parents will be deterred.

http://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1155.pdf

WHY are WE liable to raise illegals children when the parents are arrested for ILLEGALLY ENTERING our country? Are our pockets so deep we can do this over and over again? How many of YOU who wish for the kids to be put in foster homes willing to PAY YOUR OWN MONEY to support these kids? I know..I know...YOU don't have to, you think. The government will. Well, guess who is financing the government?? WE ARE.

I guess tent cities near the border until they are sent back? Baloney on white. No beans. Powdered milk, govt peanut butter for kids. Good enough for USA poor, why not invaders? Punish Mexico big time till they stop sending their undesirables up here. 100% send back rate till it stops. It ain't rocket science.

Stick them on the bus with their parents...give them 4 sandwiches for 4 people, 4 bottles of water, and dump them off back at the border..on THAT side.

I have a problem with the whole fucking national disgrace!

Df1QbVYU8AEpw3s.jpg
What is happening is also very damaging to the kids. But hey. Punishing kids is ok if their parents will be deterred.

http://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1155.pdf
Sorry Coyote. Not our problem. Its the parents problem for trying to enter ILLEGALLY. I know many MANY hispanics that went the route of legality. And their kids as well. Took some years, but it was done. LEGALLY.

Vote

I don't and I fail to see ANY problem.
You’re such a pussy. If this happened to you, you would be singing a very different tune.
I was raised in about 11 different homes & children's centers dumbass. There is no rougher life as a child than the one I had....PUSSY
Oh so the government ensured your survival? Got it. Yeah these families don’t have that luxury now do they?

Compassionate Conservatism is apparently just a myth.
Hey Fake Lakota Indian....when was the last time your deep pockets went to Pine Ridge to help your own supposed people? Or, do you save your trade beads for illegals?

Put in foster care at 7.
Bounced from home to home to group facility to group facility over and over till 14.
Then juvenile detention.
Juvenile prison at 15
Certified and adult prison by 16.

Fuck off with your bleeding heart bullshit

I find it HILARIOUS that one of the boards biggest crybabies who whines all the damn time is calling me a pussy.
Yes, you really are if you have no sympathy whatsoever for these families.
I guess I am too, because I have not ONE IOTA of sympathy for these families. I have sympathy for our own who are suffering, starving, freezing to death or dying in sweltering heat. Illegals mean diddly squat..even their mini-me's.

Vote

I don't and I fail to see ANY problem.
You’re such a pussy. If this happened to you, you would be singing a very different tune.
I was raised in about 11 different homes & children's centers dumbass. There is no rougher life as a child than the one I had....PUSSY
Oh so the government ensured your survival? Got it. Yeah these families don’t have that luxury now do they?
They are in GOVERNMENT facilities ya fucking moron

Forum List

Back