Do you have a problem with children and parents being detained in separate facilities?

Does them being separated bother you?

• Yes

• No

• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boo fuckin hoo. When was the last time YOU sent money and goods to Pine Ridge Rez? How about your local food pantry place for those that are hungry? Took sandwiches to the homeless under the overpasses? STFU, hypocrite.
I give to charity on a monthly basis while you spend all your money on yourself. Of course either way, me giving to charity doesn’t actually solve the problems themselves does it? These people are still fucked because of Trump policy. You don’t care about that because you are a degenerate sack of garbage.
The sack of garbage is you, bud.
Yes, you’re the worst kind - you’re right.
So..when are you going to inform the tent city that you will take in two families with 5 kids each? Do tell.
As opposed to you that doesn’t nothing to help strangers or friends on a monthly basis?
Did I push a button? Looks like it.
So..again...how many families with darling little children will you take in because the parents put their kids in harms way by sneaking into our country? Got a limit on how many you can take? Again..do tell. Hypocrite.

Many immigrants are simply trying to reclaim their stolen birthright - and flee from poverty and violence.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright
------------------------------------------------------ there it is , they are INVADERS and want their land back . Thanks Lakota .

Oh so the government ensured your survival? Got it. Yeah these families don’t have that luxury now do they?
They are in GOVERNMENT facilities ya fucking moron
Oh really? So they are staying in these facilities until they can regain any stability? Obviously not you dumb fuck. The the US government isn’t going to take care of them.
Who is feeding them?
Who is housing them?
Who attends to their medical needs?

Who fucking birthed you? I want to slap them.
For HOW LONG you dumb fucking retard? You had the luxury of a government providing a roof over your head through our your childhood. These people don’t even get that basic shit.
Yes juvenile prison and adult prison was a luxury...

Do you have ANY IDEA how fucking stupid you sound
Nah, you’re just a coward who can’t identify with the struggles of people who have had worse than you. Those families could be separated and months later killed because of no government support and you don’t give a shit. You can whine about juvenile or adult prison all you want - you still had the advantage of getting a meal and a place to sleep per night. These people won’t even have that shortly after being detained by our government.

I give to charity on a monthly basis while you spend all your money on yourself. Of course either way, me giving to charity doesn’t actually solve the problems themselves does it? These people are still fucked because of Trump policy. You don’t care about that because you are a degenerate sack of garbage.
The sack of garbage is you, bud.
Yes, you’re the worst kind - you’re right.
So..when are you going to inform the tent city that you will take in two families with 5 kids each? Do tell.
As opposed to you that doesn’t nothing to help strangers or friends on a monthly basis?
Did I push a button? Looks like it.
So..again...how many families with darling little children will you take in because the parents put their kids in harms way by sneaking into our country? Got a limit on how many you can take? Again..do tell. Hypocrite.
It wouldn’t make any jack shit if I did. Me taking in one family would do nothing to solve the overall problem. Not only will you do nothing to help any of these people, you don’t care if anyone else does it either.

They are in GOVERNMENT facilities ya fucking moron
Oh really? So they are staying in these facilities until they can regain any stability? Obviously not you dumb fuck. The the US government isn’t going to take care of them.
Who is feeding them?
Who is housing them?

For HOW LONG you dumb fucking retard? You had the luxury of a government providing a roof over your head through our your childhood. These people don’t even get that basic shit.

Nah, you’re just a coward who can’t identify with the struggles of people who have had worse than you. Those families could be separated and months later killed because of no government support and you don’t give a shit. You can whine about juvenile or adult prison all you want - you still had the advantage of getting a meal and a place to sleep per night. These people won’t even have that shortly after being detained by our government.
Poor Billy lol

I only give to the Clinton foundation since I know 5% will reach the Children. Rest for overhead.

CA only allows 2 per bedroom. I see no solution there.

Who is feeding them?
Who is housing them?

Poor Billy lol
You know I’m right.

Who is feeding them?
Who is housing them?

Poor Billy lol
You know I’m right.
You are an idiot dude. Straight up certifiable. You really should stick to your own dumbass threads

only crime was trying to enter America illegally to build a better life.

Wrong, that's only the beginning of their crime wave. Identify theft, no drivers license no insurance driving drunk as fuck, hell many can't even read our road signs. Do you have any idea how many Americans have been killed and maimed their lives forever changed just due to illegal drivers?
Have you ever broken the law and got away with it? The answer is yes, so you’re a hypocrite douche nozzle.

The other day, a guy tried to tell me that only Mexicans litter.

The “cult like thing” corker spoke about has never been more obvious.

Not sure about the littering thing, but you could always take a trip down to Mexico and see how well they take care of their country. Better bring a passport though, otherwise they'll toss your rear in jail.

Oh yeah, all of America is so pristine. We're actually equating litter with race now.

Which part of "not sure about the littering thing" is too difficult for you to understand...dumbass.

Many immigrants are simply trying to reclaim their stolen birthright - and flee from poverty and violence.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright
Vae victus.

Next karmic lifetime, don't be born into a Stone Age society confronted with adversaries who were superior by several orders of magnitude.

--------------

In the Present Day... this is Nova Europa, not Nuevo Azteca, and present day Zero Tolerance actions are designed to help keep it that way.

As to coming here for a better life... doesn't matter... it's our country, and our rules... they failed to get our permission to come here... out they go.

Last edited:
I don't like it. I think it's inhumane and unnecessary

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow: There's one easy solution. Stay the hell where you came from then! People like you probably trespass into places like North Korea or Russia then when getting arrested, jailed, beaten and interrogated, say: "I don't like the way you handle this! YOU should change!" and expect them to change to conform to YOU.

Mexicans illegals littering more is true. It is like when the GOVT spends your money. They don't respect or use good judgement.
They come in free, all is given to them, they abuse it. Whitey will pick it up. More where that came from.

Diapers? Out the window they go. Corona bottles, tortilla wrappers, salsa? Out it goes.

Who is feeding them?
Who is housing them?

Poor Billy lol
You know I’m right.
There are over 200 million that are worse off than being here. It is a numbers game......We can't take everyone in......

They work for lower pay.......kill Americans jobs........lower wages and cost a bundle in all aspects of State and Local Gov't.............Cost us a bunch of money.......by coming here they cost us a bunch of money especially with the idiocy of our own gov't that spend 500 a day per child.............

The Dems have fought tooth and nail against anything but letting them in and turning them loose...........They have blatantly not followed the Laws of this country...........And they have encouraged more to come. Knowing good and well they will use our own laws against us..........They are instructed to do so...they know exactly what to say.......and these abuses must end.

As already stated.........they have DENIED requested funding for more courts, more facilities, and more agents............they offer no solution but Dreams ensuring even more come here...........They DEFY our VERY LAWS and then refuse to change them unless it's open borders....Dreamers..........and DACA.........

Our borders need to be secured......Our Laws under the Constitution are to be followed.......The Dems have no right under the Constitution to pick and choose which laws they will OBEY...........If they don't like the laws...........they need to change them..............

They have no right to complain about the children when they refuse funding for more facilities and when they pay way too much to build them...........

Nations have laws..........Laws for coming into this country......Obey them or get what you get for breaking them.......Family facilities DO NOT EXIST anymore......only 630 people in those before....You can scream at the heavens but REALITY is that there isn't room.........they don't exist..........and if they are not built or funded.....then you have no dog in this hunt.

Suck it up and change the laws or go back to the bleachers and shake a bunch of pom poms.......

Wrong, that's only the beginning of their crime wave. Identify theft, no drivers license no insurance driving drunk as fuck, hell many can't even read our road signs. Do you have any idea how many Americans have been killed and maimed their lives forever changed just due to illegal drivers?
Have you ever broken the law and got away with it? The answer is yes, so you’re a hypocrite douche nozzle.

Not sure about the littering thing, but you could always take a trip down to Mexico and see how well they take care of their country. Better bring a passport though, otherwise they'll toss your rear in jail.

Oh yeah, all of America is so pristine. We're actually equating litter with race now.

Which part of "not sure about the littering thing" is too difficult for you to understand...dumbass.

I have been to Mexico. Didn't seem that much cleaner or dirtier than parts of Houston or Phoenix for that matter.

I have been to Mexico. Didn't seem that much cleaner or dirtier than parts of Houston or Phoenix for that matter.

You mean that part of Phoenix, near Gilbert, that's overrun with illegals?

There are slums all around Houston and Phoenix. Litter knows no ethnicity.

Its sad that conservatives are trying to draw some line between the two.

There are slums all around Houston and Phoenix. Litter knows no ethnicity.

Its sad that conservatives are trying to draw some line between the two.

What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from?

Forum List

Back