Do you ever feel sorry for normal black folks?

I feel sorry for fakers who pretend to feel sorry for blacks.
Thank you but you waste your time. I really do feel for them, having to put up with the scourge of their race.
So you actually feel sorry for yourself for having to put up with blacks.

That is not what he said. Why are you refusing to address what he actually said?

Your actions imply that you are afraid to address it, for fear that you cannot refute his point...
Who are you, and why are you so upset?

Pointing out that you did not actually address what he actually said, is not a sign of being upset.

My point stands.

That is not what he said. Why are you refusing to address what he actually said?

Your actions imply that you are afraid to address it, for fear that you cannot refute his point..

I feel sorry for fakers who pretend to feel sorry for blacks.
Thank you but you waste your time. I really do feel for them, having to put up with the scourge of their race.

Your actions imply that you are afraid to address it, for fear that you cannot refute his point...

Pointing out that you did not actually address what he actually said, is not a sign of being upset.

My point stands.

Your actions imply that you are afraid to address it, for fear that you cannot refute his point..
Boo fucking hoo, you're the only one who didn't get what I said. :boo_hoo14:

My point stands.

He made a point about blacks having to put up with a certain sub set of blacks.

YOu claimed that he meant something else, and did not address what he actually said.

I pointed that out.

What part did I supposedly "not get"?

My point stands.

YOu claimed that he meant something else, and did not address what he actually said.

I pointed that out.

There’s always something you ‘clydes don’t get.

My point stands.

I pointed that out.

Classic libstain talking in circles.

My point stands.

I pointed that out.

So, that is a tacit admission that I did get your statement completely right, and you lied about it, in an attempt to avoid admitting the obvious,

ie that you are afraid to even try to address what he actually said.

Thus, he is point stands, your desperate dodging, presented as a supporting argument.

" I really do feel for them, having to put up with the scourge of their race."

My point stands.

I pointed that out.

Doesn't he realize that the more he desperately dodges and deflects to avoid actually addressing what you said, t

that he is implicitly admitted that he knows that your point is correct, or he would actually try to refute it honestly.

And the more strongly he plays dodging games, the more strongly he actually supports what you said.

Three pages of bullshit and counting.

I wonder how many pages he will go, before he realizes that ever post he makes, is him losing?

I agree but half of the white population is either self hating racists while also racist against minorities and trailer trash meth heads.

I liked it better 50 years ago when blacks had names like Kim and Michael and not jungle names like today.Blacks are too mouthy today.Back then they behaved or else the police sicced german shepards on them or hosed them down with fire hoses.Its obvious we have failed.

A pregnant wife, a husband, a four-year-old, and a one-year-old.

Police pulled out all kinds of guns because they felt so threatened by these 4 1/2 people.

This was about a dollar doll from the dollar store. A doll a four-year-old walked out with.

The police told her to put the one-year-old on the ground and put her hands up because they thought she was pulling out a weapon while she was holding the one-year-old and a four-year-old.

The police used all kinds of profanity so much in fact they had to bleep it.

And remember, this is Arizona, it was 100° out and the police were telling her to put the one-year-old on the asphalt.

Someone explain to me how this isn’t racist?

Can someone explain to me how this isn’t an attack on blacks?

I’m actually surprised the police didn’t shoot all four of them.

Would you feel the same way if the cops had stolen a one dollar box of doughnuts from the store?Theft is theft.

My point stands.

I pointed that out.

Circles around you? Yes.

My point stands.

I pointed that out.

So, that is a tacit admission that I did get your statement completely right, and you lied about it, in an attempt to avoid admitting the obvious,

Thus, he is point stands, your desperate dodging, presented as a supporting argument.

So he’s a racist, what’s your point?

My point stands.

I pointed that out.

Circles around you? Yes.

Four pages and not one lib has seriously addressed the op.

My point stands.

I pointed that out.

So he’s a racist, what’s your point?

Ah, you called him a "Racist"? What a shocker.

ONly took you four pages to get to your standard operating procedure. YOu must be terrified.

So, I challenge you, to support your accusation.

This is a rhetorical challenge as I know that you cannot do that.

Forum List

Back