Question for black democrats.. answer truthfully

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
you have two options

Be called a racial name by some ahole

Or remain in urban slave plantations and owned by democrats.. be free or be controlled
What do you choose?

you have two options

Or remain in urban slave plantations and owned by democrats.. be free or be controlled
What do you choose?

What is an urban slave plantation?
Slavery is illegal

• Banned
you have two options

What do you choose?

Slavery is illegal
It’s where Democrats store blacks in urban cities. Controlled by education, wealth, they live in squalor, all the standards of what a slave plantation was

you have two options

What do you choose?

Slavery is illegal
It’s where Democrats store blacks in urban cities. Controlled by education, wealth, they live in squalor, all the standards of what a slave plantation was
They store them?

Are you suggesting blacks in urban cities should receive MORE benefits so they don’t live in squalor?

What about whites in Appalachia who have lived in poverty for generations
Is that a plantation too?

you have two options

What do you choose?

Slavery is illegal

Oh, I get it. It's an imaginary place.

• Banned
you have two options

What do you choose?

Slavery is illegal
They store them?

Are you suggesting blacks in urban cities should receive MORE benefits so they don’t live in squalor?
No freedom to participate in democracy ,, a fair education not only to work but to protest. Negotiate a wage .. don’t go there with me I was one of less then a thousand whites kids that stayed in Boston public schools after white flight.

you have two options

What do you choose?
This is dirty. Do you know who lives on a plantation? Those poor whites living in Appalachia. Some of them don’t have electricity or running water. Most of them don’t even have health care. And this is because Republicans are working desperately to fuk over their lives from beginning to end.
For them, infant mortality is up and life expectancy is down. And they can thank their Republican masters.

you have two options

What do you choose?

Slavery is illegal
They store them?

No freedom to participate in democracy ,, a fair education not only to work but to protest. Negotiate a wage .. don’t go there with me I was one of less then a thousand whites kids that stayed in Boston public schools after white flight.

What have Republicans done to get blacks out of your plantation?

Other than build prisons

you have two options

What do you choose?
This is dirty. Do you know who lives on a plantation? Those poor whites living in Appalachia. Some of them don’t have electricity or running water. Most of them don’t even have health care. And this is because Republicans are working desperately to fuk over their lives from beginning to end.
For them, infant mortality is up and life expectancy is down. And they can thank their Republican masters.
Who doesn’t have access to health care?? Many Americans are struggling because of democrats refuse to stop the flooding of low wage workers in our neighborhoods.. it’s sad

you have two options

What do you choose?

Slavery is illegal
They store them?

Other than build prisons
We give them the option to vote for republicans.. we already lost thousands of lives in the civil war.. time to stand on your own two feet, like Fredrick Douglas told them

you have two options

What do you choose?

Slavery is illegal
They store them?

Other than build prisons
There is no black plantation. There is a white plantation called Appalachia.

I’m sitting here watching a video of a young family.

A pregnant wife, a husband, a four-year-old, and a one-year-old.

Police pulled out all kinds of guns because they felt so threatened by these 4 1/2 people.

This was about a dollar doll from the dollar store. A doll a four-year-old walked out with.

The police told her to put the one-year-old on the ground and put her hands up because they thought she was pulling out a weapon while she was holding the one-year-old and a four-year-old.

The police used all kinds of profanity so much in fact they had to bleep it.

And remember, this is Arizona, it was 100° out and the police were telling her to put the one-year-old on the asphalt.

Someone explain to me how this isn’t racist?

Can someone explain to me how this isn’t an attack on blacks?

And you can bet those police officers are Republicans.

You talk about plantation? This is something that happens every day all across the country from white police officer‘s and Republicans to black people.
Why on earth would they want to join a republican party that treats ordinary families like criminals.

I am very surprised that the police didn’t shoot all four of them saying that they were all reaching for guns. Oh wait, it was a pacifier.

I'm lmao at all the butthurt deflection from libstains in this thread.

Slavery is illegal
They store them?

Other than build prisons
There is no black plantation. There is a white plantation called Appalachia.

I’m sitting here watching a video of a young family.

A pregnant wife, a husband, a four-year-old, and a one-year-old.

Police pulled out all kinds of guns because they felt so threatened by these 4 1/2 people.

This was about a dollar doll from the dollar store. A doll a four-year-old walked out with.

The police told her to put the one-year-old on the ground and put her hands up because they thought she was pulling out a weapon while she was holding the one-year-old and a four-year-old.

The police used all kinds of profanity so much in fact they had to bleep it.

And remember, this is Arizona, it was 100° out and the police were telling her to put the one-year-old on the asphalt.

Someone explain to me how this isn’t racist?

Can someone explain to me how this isn’t an attack on blacks?

And you can bet those police officers are Republicans.

You talk about plantation? This is something that happens every day all across the country from white police officer‘s and Republicans to black people.
Why on earth would they want to join a republican party that treats ordinary families like criminals.

I am very surprised that the police didn’t shoot all four of them saying that they were all reaching for guns. Oh wait, it was a pacifier.
Almost all black police brutality on blacks is done in towns with democratic mayors black police chief and by black police officers .. the views of racial oppression has always come from towns run by democrats not republicans..

you have two options

What do you choose?

Slavery is illegal

Oh, I get it. It's an imaginary place.
Wakanda

you have two options

What do you choose?
Who doesn’t have access to health care?? Many Americans are struggling because of democrats refuse to stop the flooding of low wage workers in our neighborhoods.. it’s sad
Millions of Americans are overwhelmed by the cost of healthcare
Americans are struggling because corporate America has stifled their wages and benefits for decades

you have two options

What do you choose?
Millions of Americans are overwhelmed by the cost of healthcare
Americans are struggling because corporate America has stifled their wages and benefits for decades
Flooding us with illegals.

Forum List

Back