Do you ever feel sorry for normal black folks?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I do. They have to put with their deranged criminal element whose numbers are very high. They have to put with the likes of J. Jackson and A. Sharpton while all they want to do is have jobs, housing and some money to live and perhaps a family. They are barraged with images of demented Negroes burning down their own cities in protest of police shooting a crazed criminal black man. Then on messages boards like this they see other blacks display a never ending display of racism against whites. I really feel for those people. How sad and sick when over half your population is insane, kept in slavery by an evil political party.

They have to deal with traffic stops for driving while black
They have to deal with being followed while shopping

I do. They have to put with their deranged criminal element whose numbers are very high. They have to put with the likes of J. Jackson and A. Sharpton while all they want to do is have jobs, housing and some money to live and perhaps a family. They are barraged with images of demented Negroes burning down their own cities in protest of police shooting a crazed criminal black man. Then on messages boards like this they see other blacks display a never ending display of racism against whites. I really feel for those people. How sad and sick when over half your population is insane, kept in slavery by an evil political party.
Hey, whites have Alyssa Milano and Rosie O'Donnell.

Hey, whites have Alyssa Milano and Rosie O'Donnell.

Don't remind me.

I feel sorry for fakers who pretend to feel sorry for blacks.

• Banned
Thank you but you waste your time. I really do feel for them, having to put up with the scourge of their race.

Is it really that high a number? Or are people like IM2, just given all the attention by the vile media?

• Banned

Is it really that high a number? Or are people like IM2, just given all the attention by the vile media?
Possibly so, I did not consider that aspect.

But there is a bonus. The entertainment value of visiting forums like this and reading endless commentary like the OP from the ignorant, underprivileged underbelly of white society is priceless.

Last edited:
/——-/ I’ve been stopped for driving while sober, driving while not speeding, driving while the license plate was attached with a wire, driving while no idea why I was stopped.... And I’ve been followed in a store, in fact nowadays with security cameras we are all followed while walking down the sidewalk. Now where are my reparations?

YOu really don't know any black people, do you?

Nothing different than us normal white people being embarrassed by low life red neck hillbilly types.

Thank you but you waste your time. I really do feel for them, having to put up with the scourge of their race.
So you actually feel sorry for yourself for having to put up with blacks.

That is not what he said. Why are you refusing to address what he actually said?

Your actions imply that you are afraid to address it, for fear that you cannot refute his point...

They have to deal with a wife being threatened by police while she is holding a year-old baby.

Republicans are still trying to figure out what’s wrong with that. After all she’s black, right?

YEP

they got to put up with the ******* like we do

So you actually feel sorry for yourself for having to put up with blacks.

That is not what he said. Why are you refusing to address what he actually said?

Your actions imply that you are afraid to address it, for fear that you cannot refute his point...
Who are you, and why are you so upset?

Forum List

Back