Do You Believe We Came From Monkeys?

I know there are similarities but I think they are coincidental, like cats and seals both have whiskers. But cats didn't come from seals or vice a versa.

No, Monkeys would never have voted for Trump, and apparently we have "evolved" from Monkeys, which implies getting better.

But then, if we came from monkeys, why aren't monkeys still turning into people?

Given a long enough period of time and environmental stresses, they'd turn into something.
Maybe not something as smart as humans....maybe only liberals.
So Todd, these are your peers you are arguing with. They are also dyed in the wool 'Conservatives'. LOL

At least they don't want to wreck our economy and waste trillions on windmills.

no
monkeys came from human beings
there you have it!:wink:

I say no. If we came from apes, why are there still apes.

It is hard for the ape to believe he descended from man.

A wise quote my friends LOL!:lmao:

Dogs came from wolves, why are there still wolves?

Dogs Evolved From Wolves - Fact or Myth?

That is all I feel like hunting up. You are (of course) free to believe as you choose, as am I. :)

The exact origin of today’s dog is unclear, but studies show both dogs and wolves evolved from an extinct species of wolf of European origin that lived 30,000 years ago.

Just as apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor. Thanks!

That is all I feel like hunting up. You are (of course) free to believe as you choose, as am I. :)

The exact origin of today’s dog is unclear, but studies show both dogs and wolves evolved from an extinct species of wolf of European origin that lived 30,000 years ago.

Cherry picking.

Researchers have shown that while the modern day gray wolf is related to dogs genetically, dogs are not direct descendants of the modern gray wolf. According to studies, the gray wolf and dog separated from a common ancestor at least 27,000 years ago (so 30,000 is a rough estimate). That common ancestor wolf, called a Taimyr, is since extinct.[3]

To sum this up, dogs and gray wolves come from the same common ancestor, a type of now-extinct wolf called a Taimyr that lived nearly 30,000 years ago. Below we explore the details of the early divergence of the domestic dog, its ancestors, and admixture into high-latitude breeds.

Cherry picking.

Researchers have shown that while the modern day gray wolf is related to dogs genetically, dogs are not direct descendants of the modern gray wolf. According to studies, the gray wolf and dog separated from a common ancestor at least 27,000 years ago (so 30,000 is a rough estimate). That common ancestor wolf, called a Taimyr, is since extinct.[3]

To sum this up, dogs and gray wolves come from the same common ancestor, a type of now-extinct wolf called a Taimyr that lived nearly 30,000 years ago. Below we explore the details of the early divergence of the domestic dog, its ancestors, and admixture into high-latitude breeds.

To sum this up, dogs and gray wolves come from the same common ancestor

Humans did not evolve from apes, gorillas or chimps. We are all modern species that have followed different evolutionary paths, though humans share a common ancestor with some primates, such as the African ape. The timeline of human evolution is long and controversial, with significant gaps

Cherry picking.

Humans did not evolve from apes, gorillas or chimps. We are all modern species that have followed different evolutionary paths, though humans share a common ancestor with some primates, such as the African ape. The timeline of human evolution is long and controversial, with significant gaps

I agree with you in part. But, I did not come from an ape. I know who created me. :)

Cherry picking.

I agree with you in part. But, I did not come from an ape. I know who created me. :)

God was cool enough to use evolution. Wild, eh?

Cherry picking.

God was cool enough to use evolution. Wild, eh?

Could be, but He didn't need it. ;)

I know there are similarities but I think they are coincidental, like cats and seals both have whiskers. But cats didn't come from seals or vice a versa.
I asked you how cats and seals and all other land animals got here and you didn't answer. What's your theory?

No chance. Evolution may account for the differences within a species, but it does not account for new species.
I asked you what your alternate theory is and you didn't answer. Why? Because your theory is the Bible story and you're embarrassed to admit that's your theory. Am I right? If not please tell us how all the land animals got here.

You think a god poofed all the land animals into existence. Waved his hand and suddenly full grown humans and giraffe and cats were walking around.

Forum List

Back