Do You Believe We Came From Monkeys?

I know there are similarities but I think they are coincidental, like cats and seals both have whiskers. But cats didn't come from seals or vice a versa.

Does anyone believe that?

It seems that christians believe men sprang from nothing and women sprang from a man's rib.

Pretty silly, I know but what is it you believe? And why did you write the post?
I believe we all came from West Virginia and Kentucky.

For an interesting read on "Where we came from" check out

51k%2BTC0Dh7L.jpg

It outline translations from the oldest known civilization on Earth, the Sumerians.

But then, if we came from monkeys, why aren't monkeys still turning into people?

No chance. Evolution may account for the differences within a species, but it does not account for new species.
I agree. IMO the only evolution that has occurred is that humans have gotten bigger, healthier, smarter and live longer. Most other animals have evolved but much slower than humans.

We're primates that developed from a common ancestor 5-7 million years ago that yes was an ape.

That is a fact....The evidence is very strong.

Not a fact, it is a theory, big difference. And if we descended from an ape, why are there still apes?

And if we descended from an ape, why are there still apes?

The apes we descended from are no more.

The apes never existed.

And every time they think they've found *evidence* that we are *evolved* from some non-human creature, it is debunked.

Flores Man ‘hobbits’ found in Indonesia were NOT our human relatives, scientists confirm

We're primates that developed from a common ancestor 5-7 million years ago that yes was an ape.

Not a fact, it is a theory, big difference. And if we descended from an ape, why are there still apes?

The apes never existed.

They didn't? No ape like creature as our ancestor? Where did we humans come from?

There are no monkeys in your fake image? Do you even know what you're doing?

The apes never existed.

They didn't? No ape like creature as our ancestor? Where did we humans come from?

Not from apes.

The apes never existed.

Not from apes.

The emergence of humans

Forum List

Back