CDZ Do You Believe In The Right To Die?

Do you believe in the right to die?

• Total voters
One day you're happy, next day you're sad.

"Mummy, where's daddy"

"Well sweetheart, daddy was sad last night so he went and got euthanized this morning"

He could simply have committed suicide.

Everyone has the absolute right to end their own life whenever they want.

He could simply have committed suicide.

Everyone has the absolute right to end their own life whenever they want.
Then no need for euthanasia. Like I said, euthanasia is not a straight forward idea. Often, it's the other family members that suffer from a suicide in the family.

Like if you're really old, sick, and suffering at the end of your life, do you believe in the right to "euthanize" yourself?
Yes, I do. I don’t even believe you need to be aged or infirm. I do believe that two things should be required….

1. A comprehensive medical and psychological evaluation to ensure you understand your physical and mental health at the time.

2. You must commit the fatal act yourself. Whether it’s pulling a trigger, pressing a button, etc… YOU must do it to yourself.

Like if you're really old, sick, and suffering at the end of your life, do you believe in the right to "euthanize" yourself?

We all have a right to die, in fact, I dare anyone to stop my death! If women have a right of control over their own bodies, if we have a right to life and to healthcare, how can we not have a right to our own bodies and choosing how our life ends, especially if very sick?

Then no need for euthanasia. Like I said, euthanasia is not a straight forward idea. Often, it's the other family members that suffer from a suicide in the family.

I don't see a need to ban it either.

It's not unethical for a Dr to help a terminally ill person end his suffering.

Forum List

Back