CDZ {calling all honest polite opinions} : Zelenskyy urges UN to hold Russia accountable

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Zelenskyy urges UN to hold Russia accountable

Local : 2022-04-05(Tuesday) 21:21:43
Found via nicer.app/news

yo, Biden teams, Republican teams, i think you should take this request by mr Zelensky very darn seriously.

(i'll be emailing this to the whitehouse.gov site via their webform 'contact the President' and my mailinglist worth 60 to 70 international major news companies, political parties, governments and intel agencies, right after starting this new and interesting thread on *your* forum)

other updates about me as a person : i'll be trying not to such of a 'jackass' towards others while i hold discussions on this forum starting *right the f... now*.
those hints of swearwords in this paragraph are my official and only apology for mentioning me starting a war against the weirdos calling themselves American (expat) LGBTQ+ extreme liar members.

The world court at the Hage will be involved as they did with PolPots government's crimes. It will take years to finally get Putin and others to answer for the Ukraine invasion.

Actually, Russia isn't a signatory to The Rome Statute, which provides jurisdiction for the ICC in The Hague. Without jurisdiction, you may as well charge Russia is Student Council Court.

maxresdefault.jpg

Coincidentally, we aren't a signatory either. ICC has no jurisdiction over Americans.

Zelenskyy urges UN to hold Russia accountable

Local : 2022-04-05(Tuesday) 21:21:43
Found via nicer.app/news

yo, Biden teams, Republican teams, i think you should take this request by mr Zelensky very darn seriously.

(i'll be emailing this to the whitehouse.gov site via their webform 'contact the President' and my mailinglist worth 60 to 70 international major news companies, political parties, governments and intel agencies, right after starting this new and interesting thread on *your* forum)

other updates about me as a person : i'll be trying not to such of a 'jackass' towards others while i hold discussions on this forum starting *right the f... now*.
those hints of swearwords in this paragraph are my official and only apology for mentioning me starting a war against the weirdos calling themselves American (expat) LGBTQ+ extreme liar members.
While Zelenskiy is busy doing lines of coke, Russia has named the "Butcher of Bucha": Maxim "Tesak" Martsinkevich, close associate of Azov battalion's neo-nazi Sergei "Malyuta" Korotkikh.

i will think about this argumentation very very properly. thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Big Brother Is Watching You Watch Him on TV (Tell a Vision)

Tyranny brings peace. The One-World dictatorship will sap the courage out of all the world's warriors. Defiance will be inhibited through 24/7 mind control. There's no need for futuristic devices like implants; all this has been going on here for decades without any sci-fi gadgets.

The world court at the Hage will be involved as they did with PolPots government's crimes. It will take years to finally get Putin and others to answer for the Ukraine invasion.

Wrong.
The Hague already ruled against the Ukraine, in 2012, for stealing over $20 billion worth of gas and oil from Russian pipelines. The Ukraine has never paid up yet.
Look it up.
Kyiv is full of the worst criminals the US could bribe.

It is the Ukraine that has been committing massacres and other war crime that forced the invasion.
For example, it was totally illegal for Kyiv to try to join NATO when they pledged to never do that in 1992.

Putin will never be held accountable and The Hague will wait until he is dead to issue any type of warrant…

The Hague will rule in Russia's favor, since the treaties make it quite clear that the Ukraine's independence was conditional, based on never joining any alliance hostile to Russia, like NATO.

The Hague will rule in Russia's favor, since the treaties make it quite clear that the Ukraine's independence was conditional, based on never joining any alliance hostile to Russia, like NATO.
Thats not the case anymore. Russia is a Terrorist state and guilty of $100's Billions / $trillions of Rubles in Crimes. Hangings are gonna happen with those fools. Russia chose to drive into Ukraine thinking the Leaders are gonna get on a plane with their billions an flee. Didn't happen, so Russia blew down Billions of dollars in property that normal Ukraine lived in instead of just fighting the Army on open ground like brave askholes should do. Terrorism is what Putin thrives on not honest diplomacy. He had no excuse to do what he has done. He Is gonna hang !

Zelensky is a puppet of the American military-industrial complex. It's a tool of the American ruling class to create instability on Russia's border. American liberals support Zelensky because he is perceived to be more LGBTQA...friendly, but he's really not.

Zelensky is a puppet of the American military-industrial complex. It's a tool of the American ruling class to create instability on Russia's border. American liberals support Zelensky because he is perceived to be more LGBTQA...friendly, but he's really not.
In this country, the LGBTQA represent 7% of the adult population, which makes that a nonissue. The newly homeless Ukraine people get a wholloping home away from home in Poland, who has opened its arms fully to the millions of people who have fled the Ukraine to avoid the green-driven Russian missiles mishap.

Zelensky is a David who stood up to Goliath Putin, and his heroic intentions to throw the Russians out of his sovereign country is winning, while Putin is literally dying of his cancer but still shooting. It makes no sense, not any of it.

Poland takes the best friend of Ukraine's flag while our money-giving marches behind Poland, who gets regular nuke threats from Putin.

In this country, the LGBTQA represent 7% of the adult population, which makes that a nonissue. The newly homeless Ukraine people get a wholloping home away from home in Poland, who has opened its arms fully to the millions of people who have fled the Ukraine to avoid the green-driven Russian missiles mishap.

Zelensky is a David who stood up to Goliath Putin, and his heroic intentions to throw the Russians out of his sovereign country is winning, while Putin is literally dying of his cancer but still shooting. It makes no sense, not any of it.

Poland takes the best friend of Ukraine's flag while our money-giving marches behind Poland, who gets regular nuke threats from Putin.
R (2).gif

YEAH SURE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back