Do you believe in evil?

Good and Evil are subjective delusions that do not exist.
However...
Such delusions have their uses.​

Really?

How do you explain ISIL? Are we all being deluded into thinking that what they are doing is evil? Do you honestly think an organization that keeps women as slaves because they are have different beliefs are moral in some way? If so, I would be happy to buy you a ticket so you could fly over and explain your concept of good and evil being fictions of the imagination to them. I am sure that they, not actually being evil, will be happy to accept your religious beliefs with open arms.

Same thing I said before - Of course they're evil by our standards but they think they're doing what is necessary to insure their survival.

Needless to say, I'm not saying they (or the pirates) should be allowed to get away with it. I'm just saying they're pov is valid to them.

Just as ours is to us.

Our standards? What makes you think I share any standards with you?

Once again, good and evil are not subject to interpretation. Unless, that is, you think evolution is subject to interpretation. Good and evil are as real as science.

Last edited:
The Brain is evil. Pinky is insane!

[ame=http://youtu.be/iJPFSNu_QNs]Pinky and The Brain Intro - YouTube[/ame]

Do you think that some things/people are inherently evil, that all of us may have the seed of evil within us?

Objectively/empirically, no. As a word used to relate to an action, yes.

Empirically, there is no good or evil, only actions and consequences. The good or evil is relative. As with the differentiating between a soldier killing in a war, and a terrorist killing while not a solider or in a war. Identical action, different terminology though. So one might be said to be good (if the soldier's on 'your side') while the other's said to be 'evil' if the terrorist isn't on your side. But the relativity is demonstrated by how 'our side' is always the 'good guys,' and 'their side' is always the bad guys. Terrorists aren't gunning each other down haphazardly because from their pov they're the 'good guys.' And we're the bad guys.

God's another example. People who believe in God say he's 'good.' But if you or I wiped out every living thing in a city, or the whole world we'd probably be called 'evil.' Same action, same consequence, but different definition. That's the relative nature and why neither term is objectively sound.

How do you explain the fact that ISIL is killing people who they claim worship the devil under your though patterns that evil does not exist? Why do you prefer to live in a world that denies facts?

Can say anything they like about any thing. Describing something doesn't make it objectively real. Think of the anti-Japanese propaganda of WWII. Just as vile things said about them then, but were they 'evil?' Or simply the enemy?

ISIS biggest damnable thing is simply plagiarism :) During WWII, the US produced over 200,000 propaganda posters like these:

So is evil a real thing because someone describes their enemy at the time as evil, or is it just a word?

Attachments

• $Propaganda Poster_1.jpg
    $Propaganda Poster_1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 118
  • $WWII_propaganda.jpg
    $WWII_propaganda.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 109
  • $Save-To-Beat-The-Devil-Buy-Victory-Bonds.jpg
    $Save-To-Beat-The-Devil-Buy-Victory-Bonds.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 107
Always in black in white with you humans it must be. Always must it be "good" or "evil".

Am I supposed to believe you are a dog or something? You are a human being, just like everyone else that posts on this board. Keep your fucking delusions to yourself.

I never said that everything has to be good or evil. In fact, I happen to know that lots of thing are neither good or evil, I just pointed out the truth that bothers you so much, evil is real.

I usually prefer to use the term "humans" over "people". There is a certain beauty to it that I do not expect you to understand.

And there is no objective "evil". Only subjective "evil". That is the "truth".

ISIL is not "evil". It is a group of people that does things that them or other humans might perceive to be "good" or "evil." None of them are incapable of doing the things that you people perceive to be "good." In reality, none of their alleged "evil" actions are objectively "evil", only subjectively "evil" based upon your delusions of morality.

The act of keeping women, or any humans, as slaves is not "evil"... but it can be perceived to be "evil" by someone who's moral perspective deems it so.

I do not feel the need to have my "religious beliefs" accepted by anyone. If I were to respectfully and privately engage in intelligent discussion with the wisest of ISIL's leaders, I'm sure that they would agr that "good" and "evil" do not exist, but that they are necessary delusions for the masses.

If ISIL attempted to impose their religion on me, I would gladly open my mind to what I could learn from Islam. I already find it to be a beautiful religion, and I already worship the same God, and believe in the same Angels and Djinn. The only difference really is the laws, rituals, and some slightly different "perspectives".

Why would I allow myself to be "converted"?

Because to truly understand a religion, one cannot look at it from the outside-in, but from the inside-out.

In the O9A, we call this "insight roles".

When we truly study a religion, we "convert" to it fully to learn all that we can from it... even that which goes against what we feel is our Nature. Through willpower, that religion's God(s) and laws and and Weltanschauung and belief system becomes your reality... for as long as necessary to extract and absorb as much wisdom, power, and experience from it as possible.

In Chaos Magick, it is called "paradigm shifts" although that usually refers to briefly accepting the Weltanschauung and/ or pantheon and belief systems of a religion for a specific ritual or working, using an extreme amount of willpower to convince yourself to believe in it fully... and then reverting back to your previous beliefs/ religion/ spirituality/ Weltanschauung when the ritual or working is over.

If one seeks to explore the use of paradigm shifts, it is best to have first truly enlightened yourself to that particular religion from the inside-out through the masterful use of insight roles.

An insight role or a paradigm shift is similar to a "split personality", and from a certain perspective... it can be just that. Except it is controlled through Willpower.

And once you have become familiar with insight roles and paradigm shifts, and have absorbed enough knowlege and wisdom about the forces Above, Below and Within... then one can truly begin to explore such things as Spiritual Invocation aka Spiritual "Possession".

I do not care if people consider my spiritual practices "morally" acceptable. I do not strive to be what others consider to be "good". I do not strive to be what others consider to be "evil". I strive only to follow my own True Will while seeking guidance along the way from what I perceive to be the forces Above and Below and Within.

Like I said, I will be happy to buy you a ticket to go over there and tell them you beliefs to their face. Feel free to prove they aren't evil by taking me up on my offer.

By the way, chaos magic doesn't exist, Scarlet Witch was actually using mutant abilities to change reality. Maybe you should read more comics.

I was referring to an occult tradition that embraces the choice to use the power of belief as a tool... or as a weapon. The practitioner needn't be limited to any particular gods or rituals or dogmas, but instead uses the beliefs, pantheons, Weltanschauung, and powers of multiple religions around her- or religions of her own creation- to affect and manipulate the world and humans around her according to her Will. It shares some similarities with Thelema yet allows for far more freedom to explore the many religions without restriction, which is why this magickal system is called "Chaos Magick", because there is no religious/ spiritual restriction. There is no "Order" to it. Only... "Chaos".

Last edited:
WHY NOT SEEK TO KNOW AND FIND REAL TRUTH=ALMIGHTY GOD??? WHY PLAY WITH demons???

WHY NOT SEEK TO KNOW AND FIND REAL TRUTH=ALMIGHTY GOD??? WHY PLAY WITH demons???

Yet I do worship YHWH.

I can explore many religions and spiritual practices in the name of YHWH, as part of my worship/ devotion to YHWH, even when it leads me away from YHWH, or even against YHWH. YHWH knows my True Will and encourages me to follow it.

Yet I do worship YHWH.

I can explore many religions and spiritual practices in the name of YHWH, as part of my worship/ devotion to YHWH, even when it leads me away from YHWH, or even against YHWH. YHWH knows my True Will and encourages me to follow it.

YOU ARE DREAMING!!! YOU PLAY WITH DEMONS AND COST will be far more than you want to pay. GOD CONDEMNS IT!!!

Many times Good and Evil are about common sense and what best serves society and may have nothing to do with the word of God. In fact, what may be acceptable in one society may be considered taboo in another society.

Many times Good and Evil are about common sense and what best serves society and may have nothing to do with the word of God. In fact, what may be acceptable in one society may be considered taboo in another society.

wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!! ALMIGHTY GOD MAKES THE RULES not little silly man.

wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!! ALMIGHTY GOD MAKES THE RULES not little silly man.

In spiritual matters, yes God is a great influence.

STILL WRONG!!! ALMIGHTY GOD IS GOD,GOD OF ALL CREATION,KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS. You get the truth yet???

STILL WRONG!!! ALMIGHTY GOD IS GOD,GOD OF ALL CREATION,KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS. You get the truth yet???

The truth is women make the rules.

God was borne of a concept in order to establish one authoritative body that a group would believe in according to their faith.

The truth is women make the rules.

God was borne of a concept in order to establish one authoritative body that a group would believe in according to their faith.

LOL!!! YOU ARE FAST BECOMMING A WASTE OF TIME. GOD IS ETERNAL AND OUTSIDE TIME, GOD has always been, is and will always be. Way over little mankind's non-thinking!!!

Objectively/empirically, no. As a word used to relate to an action, yes.

Empirically, there is no good or evil, only actions and consequences. The good or evil is relative. As with the differentiating between a soldier killing in a war, and a terrorist killing while not a solider or in a war. Identical action, different terminology though. So one might be said to be good (if the soldier's on 'your side') while the other's said to be 'evil' if the terrorist isn't on your side. But the relativity is demonstrated by how 'our side' is always the 'good guys,' and 'their side' is always the bad guys. Terrorists aren't gunning each other down haphazardly because from their pov they're the 'good guys.' And we're the bad guys.

God's another example. People who believe in God say he's 'good.' But if you or I wiped out every living thing in a city, or the whole world we'd probably be called 'evil.' Same action, same consequence, but different definition. That's the relative nature and why neither term is objectively sound.

How do you explain the fact that ISIL is killing people who they claim worship the devil under your though patterns that evil does not exist? Why do you prefer to live in a world that denies facts?

Can say anything they like about any thing. Describing something doesn't make it objectively real. Think of the anti-Japanese propaganda of WWII. Just as vile things said about them then, but were they 'evil?' Or simply the enemy?

Denying something doesn't make it unreal either. Justify your position that evil does not exist by explaining away the millions of examples of evil through human history.

In other words, you made a claim, either defend it or admit you can't.

ISIS biggest damnable thing is simply plagiarism :) During WWII, the US produced over 200,000 propaganda posters like these:

So is evil a real thing because someone describes their enemy at the time as evil, or is it just a word?

Congratulations on reaching the nadir of logic.

I honestly didn't think anyone could do it, yet you did. It must have taken a lot of hard work on your part to come up with a theory that is this disconnected from reality.

For the record, the fact that Hitler, and the entire Nazi party, was evil does not mean that all Germans were evil. I know that concept is hard for you to grasp, but that is only because you want to deny reality. Evil is real, and defeating it is the ultimate goal of mankind. I doubt we ever will, but we need to fight it every single time it rears its head. Pretending that it doesn't exist, or that we can come to a negotiated settlement with it, just makes it stronger, and ends up costing us more when we finally confront it.

Always in black in white with you humans it must be. Always must it be "good" or "evil".

Am I supposed to believe you are a dog or something? You are a human being, just like everyone else that posts on this board. Keep your fucking delusions to yourself.

I never said that everything has to be good or evil. In fact, I happen to know that lots of thing are neither good or evil, I just pointed out the truth that bothers you so much, evil is real.

I usually prefer to use the term "humans" over "people". There is a certain beauty to it that I do not expect you to understand.​

Umm, I didn't say people, I said human. Maybe the reason you think no one can understand you is that you don't think you make sense.

And there is no objective "evil". Only subjective "evil". That is the "truth".

You keep saying that like repeating it makes it true. Feel free to offer some sort of proof that you are right.

Wait, you really don't have any, do you?

ISIL is not "evil". It is a group of people that does things that them or other humans might perceive to be "good" or "evil." None of them are incapable of doing the things that you people perceive to be "good." In reality, none of their alleged "evil" actions are objectively "evil", only subjectively "evil" based upon your delusions of morality.

The act of keeping women, or any humans, as slaves is not "evil"... but it can be perceived to be "evil" by someone who's moral perspective deems it so.

I do not feel the need to have my "religious beliefs" accepted by anyone. If I were to respectfully and privately engage in intelligent discussion with the wisest of ISIL's leaders, I'm sure that they would agr that "good" and "evil" do not exist, but that they are necessary delusions for the masses.

If ISIL attempted to impose their religion on me, I would gladly open my mind to what I could learn from Islam. I already find it to be a beautiful religion, and I already worship the same God, and believe in the same Angels and Djinn. The only difference really is the laws, rituals, and some slightly different "perspectives".

Why would I allow myself to be "converted"?

Because to truly understand a religion, one cannot look at it from the outside-in, but from the inside-out.

In the O9A, we call this "insight roles".

When we truly study a religion, we "convert" to it fully to learn all that we can from it... even that which goes against what we feel is our Nature. Through willpower, that religion's God(s) and laws and and Weltanschauung and belief system becomes your reality... for as long as necessary to extract and absorb as much wisdom, power, and experience from it as possible.

In Chaos Magick, it is called "paradigm shifts" although that usually refers to briefly accepting the Weltanschauung and/ or pantheon and belief systems of a religion for a specific ritual or working, using an extreme amount of willpower to convince yourself to believe in it fully... and then reverting back to your previous beliefs/ religion/ spirituality/ Weltanschauung when the ritual or working is over.

If one seeks to explore the use of paradigm shifts, it is best to have first truly enlightened yourself to that particular religion from the inside-out through the masterful use of insight roles.

An insight role or a paradigm shift is similar to a "split personality", and from a certain perspective... it can be just that. Except it is controlled through Willpower.

And once you have become familiar with insight roles and paradigm shifts, and have absorbed enough knowlege and wisdom about the forces Above, Below and Within... then one can truly begin to explore such things as Spiritual Invocation aka Spiritual "Possession".

I do not care if people consider my spiritual practices "morally" acceptable. I do not strive to be what others consider to be "good". I do not strive to be what others consider to be "evil". I strive only to follow my own True Will while seeking guidance along the way from what I perceive to be the forces Above and Below and Within.

Like I said, I will be happy to buy you a ticket to go over there and tell them you beliefs to their face. Feel free to prove they aren't evil by taking me up on my offer.

By the way, chaos magic doesn't exist, Scarlet Witch was actually using mutant abilities to change reality. Maybe you should read more comics.

I was referring to an occult tradition that embraces the choice to use the power of belief as a tool... or as a weapon. The practitioner needn't be limited to any particular gods or rituals or dogmas, but instead uses the beliefs, pantheons, Weltanschauung, and powers of multiple religions around her- or religions of her own creation- to affect and manipulate the world and humans around her according to her Will. It shares some similarities with Thelema yet allows for far more freedom to explore the many religions without restriction, which is why this magickal system is called "Chaos Magick", because there is no religious/ spiritual restriction. There is no "Order" to it. Only... "Chaos".

Still doesn't change the fact that chaos magic is a figment of your imagination. If it weren't, you would have used it to blast me for calling you out on your nonsense.

But, by all means, keep showing the rest of the board how deluded you are.

Last edited:
@Quantum Windbag​

Still doesn't change the fact that chaos magic is a figment of your imagination. If it weren't, you would have used it to blast me for calling you out on your nonsense.

But, by all means, keep showing the rest of the board how deluded you are.

If you wouldn't leap at the opportunity to be disrespectful to me, perhaps you would understand what I am telling you.

Chaos magick isn't about acquiring supernatural abilities.

It is about using choice, willpower, and belief... to explore the powers of the religions for the purposes of deepening one's spirituality, seeking wisdom, power, and enlightenment, and manipulating the humans and the world around them.

Do not underestimate the power of belief...

Forum List

Back