Do you believe in evil?

Do you think that some things/people are inherently evil, that all of us may have the seed of evil within us?
To Kill... kind of evil or to physically torture someone... kind of evil? Or evil because of political stances... kind of evil? ;)

Define evil.

If religious, and a belief in free will, then yes, we are all capable of being evil in someone's term of evil.... Christ would not have needed to die for us all and be the Sacrificial Lamb to wipe our plates clean, if we were not all evil in some way, would He have?

GOOGLE ISIS BEHEADING CHILDREN IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE TRUE EVIL!!!YES!!! EVIL IS ALL TO REAL==http://www.inquisitr.com/1398634/report-isis-beheading-children-in-iraq-graphic-photos/

Good and Evil are subjective delusions that do not exist.
However...
Such delusions have their uses.​

Last edited:
I LOVE THIS SCRIPTURE===10 And the devil who had deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:10

I LOVE THIS SCRIPTURE===10 And the devil who had deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:10

That's a pretty evil thing to do the anyone even if it is the devil.

10 And the devil who had deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them; and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
revelation 20:10-15 THERE IS NO PLACE IN ETERNITY FOR EVIL, THE ONLY PLACE FOR ALL EVIL IS THE ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE!!

10 And the devil who had deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them; and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
revelation 20:10-15 THERE IS NO PLACE IN ETERNITY FOR EVIL, THE ONLY PLACE FOR ALL EVIL IS THE ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE!!

hold it----that doesn't make sense----if there is no place in eternity for evil how come it gets cast into the ETERNAL lake of fire ?

hold it----that doesn't make sense----if there is no place in eternity for evil how come it gets cast into the ETERNAL lake of fire ?

WHY CHOSE HELL??? GOD OFFERS YOU ETERNAL LIFE AS A GIFT!! Think!

Judaism teaches we can be good sometimes or evil we have the choice. There is No concept in Judaism of original sin. Another thing to take into account is mental illness as persons driving force of destruction , thus what we call evil

WHY CHOSE HELL??? GOD OFFERS YOU ETERNAL LIFE AS A GIFT!! Think!

it was merely an observation--I didn't choose anything.

Judaism teaches we can be good sometimes or evil we have the choice. There is No concept in Judaism of original sin. Another thing to take into account is mental illness as persons driving force of destruction , thus what we call evil

Judaism and mental illness----more man made concepts.

YES!!! IF YOU DENY THE WORD OF GOD ""IS"" THE WORD OF GOD THEN YOU WILL FALL INTO ERROR!!! GREAT error!!! and you??

I believe in evil.

I believe that when I was 5 I saw a "shadow person" chase me across the house. I believe that I had nightmares about the incident the next 29 years. It was demonic, and as evil as are some mortal men.

Evil is the absence of good. So, yes, I believe it exists and I believe that some men (and women) are so depraved that they actually enjoy thinking evil thoughts and putting them into action. I believe that all of mankind is born with the potential to be evil or to do evil things but that we're also born with the gift of choice and can choose not to do evil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back