Do you agree with this statement

Do you agree with this statement

• Total voters
So why are you attacking me for not giving Trump the presumption of innocence? I’m not the legal system.

Talk about yet ANOTHER double standard. So tell the mods to shut down the site, none of us are the cops or in the house, senate or white house, so (according to you) there's no point! My lord you're stupid, racist vermin

Talk about yet ANOTHER double standard. So tell the mods to shut down the site, none of us are the cops or in the house, senate or white house, so (according to you) there's no point! My lord you're stupid, racist vermin
You really have a hard time following the conversation and responding coherently.

Why are you attacking me for not giving Trump the presumption of innocence when you also admit I don’t have to?

You really have a hard time following the conversation and responding coherently.

Why are you attacking me for not giving Trump the presumption of innocence when you also admit I don’t have to?

"I" don't follow the conversation? I won't discuss topics you have double standards. That would be a waste of time. You'll never accept any argument when you have incredibly high standards for people you hate and none for your side. You can't convince a partisan hack of anything ever, so why try? How do you POSSIBLY still not grasp that? Wow you're stupid.

I think you're confused for four reasons:

1) You have no actual standards and are just self centered and want your way
2) You are stupid
3) You are vermin
4) You are at this point obviously literally a child, and you know it. I don't waste my time on political message boards with children

Run along, I think Barney is on now. Later, vermin!

"I" don't follow the conversation? I won't discuss topics you have double standards. That would be a waste of time. You'll never accept any argument when you have incredibly high standards for people you hate and none for your side. You can't convince a partisan hack of anything ever, so why try? How do you POSSIBLY still not grasp that? Wow you're stupid.

I think you're confused for four reasons:

1) You have no actual standards and are just self centered and want your way
2) You are stupid
3) You are vermin
4) You are at this point obviously literally a child, and you know it. I don't waste my time on children. Run along, I think Barney is on now.

Later, vermin!
You have let hate consume you to the point that you can no longer have a rational conversation with someone who merely disagrees with you.

You have let hate consume you to the point that you can no longer have a rational conversation with someone who merely disagrees with you.

Again, I've told you I'll have a discussion with any leftist on any subject who has a standard. When you have a standard, that means you apply it to yourself. And you don't, ever, vermin. FYI you're going back on ignore now, you are literally obviously a child, as in a minor, as in what, you're 12? 13? Vermin

Again, I've told you I'll have a discussion with any leftist on any subject who has a standard. When you have a standard, that means you apply it to yourself. And you don't, ever, vermin. FYI you're going back on ignore now, you are literally obviously a child, as in a minor, as in what, you're 12? 13? Vermin
I really wish you could hear yourself.

Not facts, opinions. You act far more like a leftist when you pretend your opinions are "facts"
martybegan is gaslighting again, accusing his opponents of what he does.

Schopenhauer.jpg

I really wish you could hear yourself.

Fair question, I'll address this one. For years I thought Democrats just needed to see your double standards because I thought that most people are good and Democrats just didn't see it.

I learned over time that's just not true. Democrats know they have double standards and see it fine, they are just evil people and don't care. Double standards are no standards = evil.

I'm sorry no one has set a better example for you and they taught you to act that way, but you have choice, you have free will. Use it to back up and see what you are actually supporting.

But as I said, I will discuss any issue with you that you have a standard for, which means YOU HOLD DEMOCRATS TO THE SAME STANDARD.

I can only tell you, it's up to you to do it, but so far you have had no actual standards for anything you've said, they are all double.

I usually leave people I'm putting on ignore for acting like butt holes, but it's about time to go ahead, I think we've covered the little you have in exhaustive detail. Thanks for asking, and you're welcome! Later, vermin!

A president of the United States must have full immunity, without which it would be impossible for him/her to properly function. Any mistake, even if well intended, would be met with almost certain indictment by the opposing party at term end. Even events that 'cross the line' must fall under total immunity, or it will be years of trauma trying to determine good from bad.
must he?

Forum List

Back