Do white Democrats know how powerless and disadvantaged they actually are?

You guys are the most powerless and irrelevant group in the entire civilized world and I seriously doubt any of you can see it. It is getting to the point where all white Democrats could be abducted by ISIS and the Democratic Party would go on like nothing ever happened.

No amount of ass kissing will ever convince non-whites to actually do what traditional Democrats did when the party was nearly all white, they are now actually giving YOU the orders and Hillary will at least have to pretend that she is serving THEIR interests. What would LBJ think of today's pathetic excuse for a Democratic Party? Will you crackers now stupidly vote for black and brown people who hate you more than you can fathom just so you can stick it in the faces of the white Republicans that you have looked down upon for so long?

Why do you morons actually still believe in "white privilege"?
Democrats tend to eschew the politics of division. That's what Trump traffics in. Good luck with your myopic appeal to divide one American from another. The remainder will be a distinctly tiny minority inconsequential to all but themselves.
Democrats created the politics of division, and now non-white Democrats are officially divided from white ones.

Hillary and her social justice nonsense is nothing more than a trial balloon for full on anti-white politics in the future by a mostly non-white Democratic Party.
Quick! Let's burn some crosses!
You are more likely to have black and brown supremacists burning things in your lawn in the future than white ones.

The days of "anti-racists" claiming racism is a white thing are very much over already.
So you think their is no racism in the white population???
Get a brain.

You are a fascist idiot who takes advantage of weak-minded white leftists.

He takes advantage of you?
I am definitely not weak-minded.

Not only am I a leftist who has rejected the message of "people of color" who claim to be leftists, but I am also a leftist who knew right away that the Democratic Party was nothing more than an anti-white hate group.

And all the other butthurt white people who've managed to convince themselves that they're persecuted victims.
White people constitute easily less than 10% of the world population, with a majority of white people in the world being about 50 years old. White Democrats and white leftists in the western world will soon become extinct after preaching about "white supremacist systems" and "white privilege" for so long against reality.[/QUOTE]

Is you a-skeered, precious?

Democrats tend to eschew the politics of division. That's what Trump traffics in. Good luck with your myopic appeal to divide one American from another. The remainder will be a distinctly tiny minority inconsequential to all but themselves.
Democrats created the politics of division, and now non-white Democrats are officially divided from white ones.

Hillary and her social justice nonsense is nothing more than a trial balloon for full on anti-white politics in the future by a mostly non-white Democratic Party.
You are more likely to have black and brown supremacists burning things in your lawn in the future than white ones.

The days of "anti-racists" claiming racism is a white thing are very much over already.
Get a brain.
I see, you lack the fortitude to answer..........

Caucasians make up the majority of both parties. 60% of Democrats. I feel so, so abused by my black overlords........</sarcasm>

Get a brain.
Your question was ridiculous and hypocritical.

The entire system has been set up to assume only white people are racist. You will never see a "tolerance" program that actually speaks directly to non-whites and their prejudices.

Caucasians make up the majority of both parties. 60% of Democrats. I feel so, so abused by my black overlords........</sarcasm>
Then why did Bernie lose with the majority of whites voting for him?

Why did Bernie get destroyed when white youngsters and white men in the Democratic Party voted unanimously for him?

In 2008 Obama lied about pretty much everything he was going to do concerning race in this country, but in 2016 the good ole Arkansa girl is already promising that whites will ride in the back. What will the 2020 or 2024 Democratic campaigns look like when white Democrats no longer matter anymore?

Get a brain.

The entire system has been set up to assume only white people are racist. You will never see a "tolerance" program that actually speaks directly to non-whites and their prejudices.
I ask you if there is racism by whites and you refuse to answer, you are a good back peddler, how well do you waltz?

Get a brain.

I ask you if there is racism by whites and you refuse to answer, you are a good back peddler, how well do you waltz?
You asked a ridiculous question based on a ridiculous interpretation of my earlier post.

I should be asking you whether you believe non-whites can be racist, considering that the sociologists which shape our society today don't believe so.

Get a brain.

You asked a ridiculous question based on a ridiculous interpretation of my earlier post.

I should be asking you whether you believe non-whites can be racist, considering that the sociologists which shape our society today don't believe so.
There are people in every race that are racist in the USA, but not the majority. See how easy that was, it didn't hurt one bit....Now go pack you bags and go home this thread is dead...

Get a brain.

There are people in every race that are racist in the USA, but not the majority. See how easy that was, it didn't hurt one bit....Now go pack you bags and go home this thread is dead...
Do you know what cognitive dissonance is?

How can you say that every race has racists in it and actually tolerate the status quo "anti-racist" thinking that only white people are racist?

How can you say that every race has racists in it and actually tolerate the status quo "anti-racist" thinking that only white people are racist?

No such "status quo thinking" exists outside of your persecuted mindset.

Actually it does. Racism has been entirely redefined by "anti-racists" and sociologists to mean "prejudice +"power"".

Actually it does. Racism has been entirely redefined by "anti-racists" and sociologists to mean "prejudice +"power"".

:lol:

No, it hasn't. Racism still means "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." and "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

No, it hasn't. Racism still means "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." and "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."
You might want to try informing BLM people and Peggy McIntosh about that definition.

They are the ones who control the racial dialogue in this country.

You might want to try informing BLM people and Peggy McIntosh about that definition.

Like hell they do..Maybe to weak kneed bitches like you, but not I...BLM does not include every single black person in the USA...

That is a myth..Everybody experiences prejudice at one time in their life even by their own race.....

Like hell they do..Maybe to weak kneed bitches like you, but not I...BLM does not include every single black person in the USA...
They are the ones who run the Democratic Party and the school system.

Denial doesn't make things stop being true.

They are the ones who run the Democratic Party and the school system.

Denial doesn't make things stop being true.
The school system is run by locals being elected to school boards...out of those elected make up a commission panel to select textbooks also...

Forum List

Back