Do white Democrats know how powerless and disadvantaged they actually are?

Actually it does. Racism has been entirely redefined by "anti-racists" and sociologists to mean "prejudice +"power"".

:lol:

No, it hasn't. Racism still means "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." and "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."
You might want to try informing BLM people and Peggy McIntosh about that definition.

They are the ones who control the racial dialogue in this country.
Like hell they do..Maybe to weak kneed bitches like you, but not I...BLM does not include every single black person in the USA...
They are the ones who run the Democratic Party and the school system.

Denial doesn't make things stop being true.
The school system is run by locals being elected to school boards...out of those elected make up a commission panel to select textbooks also...
Is that why all those "white privilege" classes are popping up everywhere?

:lol:

No, it hasn't. Racism still means "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." and "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."
You might want to try informing BLM people and Peggy McIntosh about that definition.

Like hell they do..Maybe to weak kneed bitches like you, but not I...BLM does not include every single black person in the USA...

The school system is run by locals being elected to school boards...out of those elected make up a commission panel to select textbooks also...
Is it a jack in the box? Where are these classes, college?

Is it a jack in the box? Where are these classes, college?
Every "progressive" college and then some.

Any public college that doesn't have the class basically functions the same as the ones that do, with the same "accepted" definition of racism.

When will the Liberal federal judges rule your white Democrats as being too stupid and backward to obtain a voter ID the same way they have ruled that the Blacks are too stupid and backward?

When will the Liberal federal judges rule your white Democrats as being too stupid and backward to obtain a voter ID the same way they have ruled that the Blacks are too stupid and backward?
Well that certainly sounds like you know how to use legal talk to describe something..

Well that certainly sounds like you know how to use legal talk to describe something..

Yes indeed. No Liberal federal judge has ever ruled that I am too stupid and backward to be expected to possess a photo voter ID. In fact, a photo ID has been required for one to vote in Escambia County, Florida for many years now and no one seems to have any problem at all with it.

Yes indeed. No Liberal federal judge has ever ruled that I am too stupid and backward to be expected to possess a photo voter ID. In fact, a photo ID has been required for one to vote in Escambia County, Florida for many years now and no one seems to have any problem at all with it.
It's not like they have never driven...

You guys are the most powerless and irrelevant group in the entire civilized world and I seriously doubt any of you can see it. It is getting to the point where all white Democrats could be abducted by ISIS and the Democratic Party would go on like nothing ever happened.

No amount of ass kissing will ever convince non-whites to actually do what traditional Democrats did when the party was nearly all white, they are now actually giving YOU the orders and Hillary will at least have to pretend that she is serving THEIR interests. What would LBJ think of today's pathetic excuse for a Democratic Party? Will you crackers now stupidly vote for black and brown people who hate you more than you can fathom just so you can stick it in the faces of the white Republicans that you have looked down upon for so long?

Why do you morons actually still believe in "white privilege"?

Why do you believe the crap you spewed in your post?

You guys are the most powerless and irrelevant group in the entire civilized world and I seriously doubt any of you can see it. It is getting to the point where all white Democrats could be abducted by ISIS and the Democratic Party would go on like nothing ever happened.

No amount of ass kissing will ever convince non-whites to actually do what traditional Democrats did when the party was nearly all white, they are now actually giving YOU the orders and Hillary will at least have to pretend that she is serving THEIR interests. What would LBJ think of today's pathetic excuse for a Democratic Party? Will you crackers now stupidly vote for black and brown people who hate you more than you can fathom just so you can stick it in the faces of the white Republicans that you have looked down upon for so long?

Black people are our brothers. We are no different other than skin tone.

And we don't look down on Republicans they look down on us. Pretty insulting what they say about us. I don't want a handout I want fair pay.

White privilege? Have you heard about the white girl jogging who was murdered? It's been on the news every day for a week. A massive investigation is happening to find her killer. How come we don't care this much when a black gets shot?

Black people are our brothers. We are no different other than skin tone.

And we don't look down on Republicans they look down on us. Pretty insulting what they say about us. I don't want a handout I want fair pay.

White privilege? Have you heard about the white girl jogging who was murdered? It's been on the news every day for a week. A massive investigation is happening to find her killer. How come we don't care this much when a black gets shot?
Maybe because white girls getting murdered in broad daylight isn't supposed to happen due the protections afforded by "white privilege"?

Do you even know how much money white parents specifically spend to keep their kids "safe" from this stuff?

Blacks are laughing at you dumbasses because you spend more to get more and now they have tricked you into thinking that is "privilege".

Well us injuns are laughing at you superior whites........
I can't remember if I asked before but r u a half breed too? If so what tribe?
Cherokee...
Damn ur smarter than my ol comanch ass. Lmao. My mother is full blooded, Dad was Scandinavian.

A Comanche? Hell, you're no more than a barbarian. You're a dog-eater like Lakota.

If you were hungry.....

Forum List

Back