Do we think the latest round of Hillary attacks are based in fear?

Of course it is a right wing conspiracy. Can you name a single one of the manufactured scandals they have come up with that wasn't bullshit?
Sure, sending classified SOS materials through a server in some apartment in Colorado. There is no doubt this happened and that Hillary has lied and reached a critical mass of sleaziness that the public is no longer ignoring.

If you say so. You also thought nobody was ignoring your silly claims about Benghazi. You were wrong about that to.
How do you know they were wrong when she's deleted her emails? ? Do you honestly trust her to vet them?

Just how partisan and stupid can you possibly get?

Don't be so silly. Go back down your list of previous accusations, and tell me which one might have been real.
No previous accusations, just the server and the disappearing emails. Really fecking sleazy, even by Clinton standards.

Bullshit. There has been an endless string of fake accusations against her since she tried to get healthcare for us. Each and every one failed miserably.

It seems the latest round of attacks on Hillary are more fear based than usual.

Do they think if Dems don't put her through that is there best shot?

After all Hillary didn't do anything that GOP have been doing for years, the RW like raising standards after they do it...

So reason for voting Hillary hasn't changed, it is Bill Clinton 2. Nothing really wrong with the first one, the fiscal hawks were happy, economy did well, generally peaceful(i.e. no major ground wars)...

More of the same...

So RWs 'the more you invent frivolous scandals, the more we know things are going right. GOP only offers negativity no positive stuff.

The RWnuts are quick to play the fear card whenever a conservative gets attacked. Let them taste their own medicine.

I love that story about New Jersey woman who has used her obituary to make a final request to friends and family: Please don't vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton for president. Was it also based on fear?

I love that story about New Jersey woman who has used her obituary to make a final request to friends and family: Please don't vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton for president. Was it also based on fear?

Just shows us the GOP is dying off.

It seems the latest round of attacks on Hillary are more fear based than usual.

After all Hillary didn't do anything that GOP have been doing for years, the RW like raising standards after they do it...

So reason for voting Hillary hasn't changed, it is Bill Clinton 2. Nothing really wrong with the first one, the fiscal hawks were happy, economy did well, generally peaceful(i.e. no major ground wars)...

More of the same...

So RWs 'the more you invent frivolous scandals, the more we know things are going right. GOP only offers negativity no positive stuff.

dont you think, leftard, if you can think at all that is, that saying "hillary didnt do anything the GOP didnt do" kind of damages that whole "change" thingy you morons love to chant?

ur right idiot. except for the House, the Senate, and 30 of 50 Governor's chairs, the GOP is "dying off"

lol!

ur right idiot. except for the House, the Senate, and 30 of 50 Governor's chairs, the GOP is "dying off"

lol!

A lot of them did get put in at midterm, but they have done nothing, and looks like they plan on continuing the same. The numbers will be different after the next election.

i'm fairly certain it's perfectly normal to fear failed Progressive ideology.
After almost seven years of obama the very richest are richer and the poorest are poorer. I thought the Left was against that kind of thing? isnt it time for REAL change?

Of course it is a right wing conspiracy. Can you name a single one of the manufactured scandals they have come up with that wasn't bullshit?
Sure, sending classified SOS materials through a server in some apartment in Colorado. There is no doubt this happened and that Hillary has lied and reached a critical mass of sleaziness that the public is no longer ignoring.

I have said before that the GOP did far worse and showed it. Where is your outrage there?

That is why I don't call it a vast right-wing conspiracy but a right-wing hate campaign.

It you really think Hillary is that bad, why not let the Democrats vote for her? If she is as bad as ye say then ye win the White House.

lol!

A lot of them did get put in at midterm, but they have done nothing, and looks like they plan on continuing the same. The numbers will be different after the next election.

really? where are all these seats that are going to flip back to Democrats???

do tell; give me the names of the districts and the names of all these awesome dems poised to take victory there that you are already claiming......................................please????

I have said before that the GOP did far worse and showed it. Where is your outrage there?

That is why I don't call it a vast right-wing conspiracy but a right-wing hate campaign.

It you really think Hillary is that bad, why not let the Democrats vote for her? If she is as bad as ye say then ye win the White House.

"hate campaign"

you mean sissified left-wing pussies that love to spew hatred cant take the heat when the tables are turned?

got it! ;)

After almost seven years of obama the very richest are richer and the poorest are poorer. I thought the Left was against that kind of thing? isnt it time for REAL change?

bedowin,

The Right Wing Hate Machine has moved on to Clinton... Get in line...

"there" where ??

GetFile.aspx

here ??

bedowin,

The Right Wing Hate Machine has moved on to Clinton... Get in line...

she has a mountain of baggage and a group of hardcore progressives that have a whole website dedicated to seeing her not run leftard

go tell them they are really republicans in disguise

"hate campaign"

you mean sissified left-wing pussies that love to spew hatred cant take the heat when the tables are turned?

got it! ;)

Bedowin,

You seem to be struggling today, even your own are distancing you because of the froth around your mouth... Man you are just joke at this stage... You have been shown to be wrong on so many occasions, your usual answer is personal insults...

No point discussing things with you...

"hate campaign"

got it! ;)

Bedowin,

You seem to be struggling today, even your own are distancing you because of the froth around your mouth... Man you are just joke at this stage... You have been shown to be wrong on so many occasions, your usual answer is personal insults...

No point discussing things with you...

YAWN

facts dummy. you cant handle them. that isnt a "struggle" on my part, it your own character defect

Forum List

Back