Do we think the latest round of Hillary attacks are based in fear?

I've never "feared" Hillary Clinton and I said long ago what turns up in the Benghazi investigation was going to bite her in her fat ass. The moment it was discovered she had the server I knew it was bigger than what the left wanted to believe...and everybody else to believe. She's in deep shit and the rest of the left will soon come around to that fact

No matter what is found on Hillary, no matter how strong a case anyone would have - her supporters and the media will always claim "right-wing conspiracy".
The left has totally brushed off the email scandal which is a HUUGE problem. A person at the highest levels of government using a private server where her staffers have 24 hr access to, whose security clearance is unknown, where government oversight is impossible - is a big fucking deal. No matter who did it.
But in this case it is someone running for Dem. President, so naturally, it is a right wing conspiracy.

Problem with all you said...

Has the GOP/RW invented blowen up false scandals before? YES
Did the GOP Administration before do exactly the same thing but at a much larger scale (they deleted 5 million Emails)? Yes
Did Colin Powell use a non government email address when he was SoS? Yes, actually worse. Clinton used a private server, Powell used a multnational one where support would be from a country witha high Muslim population.

Sorry all the RW rage is built on Crocodile Tears...

The issus is that the RW are just attacking Clinton, not saying there is a great candidate to follow. Just endless negative attacks and from the source of false scandals...

Everything you said here is opinion-based.
Please, specifically, tell me how I "blew it out of proportion"

You also thought nobody was ignoring your silly claims about Benghazi.

Bulldung, why do you leftards defend that sleazy bitch ?

There is the question I wish one of them would answer honestly, after all that has come out and the questions being raised how can anyone think this woman is capable of leading this nation? She's a crook...most politicians are but she's a crook of crooks, she can't stop lying and it's obvious to even a simpleton she is lying

It seems the latest round of attacks on Hillary are more fear based than usual.

Do they think if Dems don't put her through that is there best shot?

After all Hillary didn't do anything that GOP have been doing for years, the RW like raising standards after they do it...

So reason for voting Hillary hasn't changed, it is Bill Clinton 2. Nothing really wrong with the first one, the fiscal hawks were happy, economy did well, generally peaceful(i.e. no major ground wars)...

More of the same...

So RWs 'the more you invent frivolous scandals, the more we know things are going right. GOP only offers negativity no positive stuff.
Clinton has lied consistently about the entire affair. If anyone is afraid it is the Democrats. They are watching their front runner sure thing crash and burn months ahead of the election.

Does Cowboy really think the 'vast right wing conspiracy' bit is going to fly? My God, this hag is knee-deep in her own excrement!

Where did I say 'vast right wing conspiracy' ?

I said the attacks are comming from the same source.

Is there a vast right wing hate campaign? Yes. It started in a washington restaurant in 2008 for Obama and now is just moving its target. No matter how many times they have been proven wrong they are still there attacking... Sorry but there is an element with the GOP which stopped caring about America and concerns itself with scoring political points. They care the Red team wins (and there is nothing such as being too conservative), they bully there own by calls of RINO, etc....
They are a nasty lot who will not bring America forward...
You mean like Obama's Justice Department?

No matter what is found on Hillary, no matter how strong a case anyone would have - her supporters and the media will always claim "right-wing conspiracy".
The left has totally brushed off the email scandal which is a HUUGE problem. A person at the highest levels of government using a private server where her staffers have 24 hr access to, whose security clearance is unknown, where government oversight is impossible - is a big fucking deal. No matter who did it.
But in this case it is someone running for Dem. President, so naturally, it is a right wing conspiracy.

Did the GOP Administration before do exactly the same thing but at a much larger scale (they deleted 5 million Emails)? Yes
Did Colin Powell use a non government email address when he was SoS? Yes, actually worse. Clinton used a private server, Powell used a multnational one where support would be from a country witha high Muslim population.

The issus is that the RW are just attacking Clinton, not saying there is a great candidate to follow. Just endless negative attacks and from the source of false scandals...

Benghazi.
Whitewater.
Filegate
Renting Lincoln Bedroom
Clinton Foundation

The list is endless, all false... Where I come from we say if you lie continuously then you are not to be trusted. And these RW attacks are coming from the same sources, so I am sorry but you have cried wolf a few times too many.

Benghazi.
Whitewater.
Filegate
Renting Lincoln Bedroom
Clinton Foundation

The list is endless, all false... Where I come from we say if you lie continuously then you are not to be trusted. And these RW attacks are coming from the same sources, so I am sorry but you have cried wolf a few times too many.

so what's your colon look like today?

people went to prison over Whitewater leftard

that Hillary Gotti didnt go to prison doesnt make the scandal "fake" you self-deceiving idiot

I'M GUILTY!!!

i do admit; PROGRESSIVE FAILURE like what has Americans at each other's throats these days DOES scare the shit out of me!!

I've never "feared" Hillary Clinton and I said long ago what turns up in the Benghazi investigation was going to bite her in her fat ass. The moment it was discovered she had the server I knew it was bigger than what the left wanted to believe...and everybody else to believe. She's in deep shit and the rest of the left will soon come around to that fact

Just as soon as you come up with any real proof of wrongdoing. Decades of accusations haven't done you much good so far.

Hell yeah fear. The country was stupid enough to elect and experienced person like Obama and we have paid dearly. Hillary is worse then Obama, she at least has experience none of which anyone should be proud of.

Funny you say she does things Republicans have done, of course very vaguely with no real examples. If that is the case then one would think that the democrats whould fear her. But they will ignore her support for the Iraq war and such.

You see negative... Obama cut the deficit, cut unemployment, reduced the ground war in Asia,....

I admire his stand on ISIS, ISIS has about 30,00 - 70,000 troops. The ME has 3.5 million troops, why is it the US job to sort them out? The US is offering air supremacy, why do you want US troops in body bags?

He cut a huge deficit that he created which resulted in the slowest and weakest recovery in history. When in reality it should have been one of the shortest and strongest.

He created no jobs. He has done little to promote jobs. Jobs came back for whatever reason, paying less and working more.

Forum List

Back