Do we need a repository for "vacationgate" threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

I am all for people expressing their opinion. In fact, I cherish it.

And indeed, the time of year is coming when our duly elected President and his family tend to take their yearly vacation, just like the presidents before him, for a long, long time.

I think that organizing the whining could be interesting, for for me personally, it is statistically not very attractive, mostly because it is oh so predictable.

But it will be fun to watch!

"Who holds the record for the most presidential vacation time?

Thursday's episode of In Play, The Washington Post's new political analysis show hosted by Chris Cillizza of The Fix and Jackie Kucinich, revealed the answer: President George W. Bush. During his two terms, Bush took 879 vacation days, which included 77 total trips to his Crawford, Tex., ranch. Nine of those trips were taken in his first year as president.

While Bush holds the record for the longest modern presidential vacation for his five-week recess in 2005 in Crawford, the all-time record holder is John Adams who took eight months off in 1799.

With Congress in recess, President Obama will travel with his family to Cape Cod for his eight-day vacation Saturday. This will be the family's fourth visit to the New England getaway since 2009."

WATCH: Which U.S. president took the most vacation time? - The Washington Post

just start a vacationgate thread THEN if any butt hurt, led by the nose, FoxRush listener starts a thread OUTSIDE the vacationgate thread, they get :up: a vacation of their own from the board ;)

Is Obama going to clear brush at his ranch again?

Oh wait....................................

Yeah, a merging of all the vacation whining threads is a good idea.

of course it is. Just have a thread entitled "vacationgate" then all the rw h8rz can go there and murmur amongst themselves :huddle: like Redfish, Wildman, The Rabbi, etc...

^ While some are busy whining about them...

...and in the announcements thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back