Are we allowed to pull up 2-3 yr threads that would absolutely embarrass and shame a poster.

there are so many covid, 1/6, and russia hoax threads that will make this place laugh

make people look so stupid

is there limit to the threads that will just shred people here to see how dumb there life is and just a carbon waste
what someone has said in the past is always relevant to what they say today and in the future,,

if their view changes they should be given the chance to explain why they have changed their minds,,

what someone has said in the past is always relevant to what they say today and in the future,,

if their view changes they should be given the chance to explain why they have changed their minds,,
Why do you think anyone owes you a explanation about anything? You are just some words on the internet.

Dredge-up some old shit on me and I'll just tell you to bugger-off.....Live in the now Cupcake.

there are so many covid, 1/6, and russia hoax threads that will make this place laugh

is there limit to the threads that will just shred people here to see how dumb there life is and just a carbon waste
Go for it!

Stuff often has too short a life on the internet, yet remains an enduring truth if it can be preserved and presented.

Age doesn't make insanity or prejudice invalid.
Only reveals the means of suppression of truth.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission"

1704904885967.png

Public shaming is a time tested manner of behavioral correction. Showing folks past posting habits, and their readiness to accept a narrative, only to have it be shown false later; can give you a sense of accuracy regarding their latest held opinion...

Public shaming is a time tested manner of behavioral correction. Showing folks past posting habits, and their readiness to accept a narrative, only to have it be shown false later; can give you a sense of accuracy regarding their latest held opinion...

There's a poster who goes by David Mash on another forum who just loved trashing posters by digging up old posts. He had a lot of fun until people had more fun doing it to him.

Then he reformed.

And? It's my mind, I can change it if i want to.....Like I give two-shits what you think, last year, last month, or yesterday.

But go ahead big boy and go down that path....I triple dog dare you....I suspect it will be a path fraught with personal peril when someone decides to live by the feud on you and you find yourself with your tongue stuck to a metal post.

And? It's my mind, I can change it if i want to.....Like I give two-shits what you think, last year, last month, or yesterday.

But go ahead big boy and go down that path....I triple dog dare you....I suspect it will be a path fraught with personal peril when someone decides to live by the feud on you and you find yourself with your tongue stuck to a metal post.

You seem to be rather concerned about OPs proposal. Odd...

Forum List

Back