Do We All Have EVIL In Our Heart?

Are We All At Least PARTIALLY Evil in some way?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Those who advocate mass genocide I think are evil as well as those who vote for those who advocate it.

But alas, we are not human until the birth fairy waves her magic wand over the unborn child as it exits the womb.

View attachment 70934
Well since you can't poll their reasoning in order to conclude whether or not they even CONSIDER it genocide .... if they don't, then you BOTH favor "not genocide" and simply have a "difference of opinion" of how or what that looks like....NOT a difference between which of you is good and evil.

A lot of your arrogant brainwashed political hacks such as yourself seem to mistake percieved misguidedness for "good or evil" intent.

You're wrong, and the inability to unblock your ego in order to rationalize 2 sides of any coin is where Political-minded brainwashing has failed your senses.

Germans did not think killing Jews was genocide either because they did not consider them human. Jews were seen as vermin just like we dehumanize the unborn by calling it a fetus.

Dehumanizing people, like calling people infidels, is key to genocide.
The act is evil, if the person feels internally justified or not is what determines if they themselves are evil and that you dont understand that is ok, its a product if ego.

Hey answer this: why is there a distinction between killing and murder?

There's something you can think about for a little while, as you wonder why anyone would say intent matters and not just the ACT.

The act of killing is justified in order to save other lives.

Most of the unborn don't qualify.
That ^ is where you self-defeated your argument.

You agreed the intent matters.

Ipso facto, you cannot determine one good or evil unless you first learn their intent.

Whether or not they're MISGUIDED is irrelevant, it's their intent based upon what they actually DO think.

Thanks, ya did the work for me. N'er been easier.

So in your opinion, Hitler was not evil because he viewed Jews as an evil subhuman species, thus doing the world a favor?

Define evil.

great starting point. Is EVIL the same for everyone or is it self defined. That being said, let's go with the dictionary definition:

EVIL: profoundly immoral and malevolent

The funny thing about this definition, is, it leads to more definition and interpretation. What is "immoral"?
At what point is the immorality and malevolence "profound"? Cheating constantly?

Is cheating on your spouse "immoral"? Is it "evil"?

QUESTION: If you fantasize about exacting revenge on someone to the point of torture or murder, is that "EVIL"?
If you pass a point where you don't care and you do something purposely to hurt someone.

If you can stalk and rape someone or torture them you are evil. If you burglarize homes you aren't evil.

Wait.....wut?

So if you burglarize a home you are not evil?

Are they good then?

Well since you can't poll their reasoning in order to conclude whether or not they even CONSIDER it genocide .... if they don't, then you BOTH favor "not genocide" and simply have a "difference of opinion" of how or what that looks like....NOT a difference between which of you is good and evil.

A lot of your arrogant brainwashed political hacks such as yourself seem to mistake percieved misguidedness for "good or evil" intent.

You're wrong, and the inability to unblock your ego in order to rationalize 2 sides of any coin is where Political-minded brainwashing has failed your senses.

Germans did not think killing Jews was genocide either because they did not consider them human. Jews were seen as vermin just like we dehumanize the unborn by calling it a fetus.

The act is evil, if the person feels internally justified or not is what determines if they themselves are evil and that you dont understand that is ok, its a product if ego.

There's something you can think about for a little while, as you wonder why anyone would say intent matters and not just the ACT.

Ipso facto, you cannot determine one good or evil unless you first learn their intent.

Whether or not they're MISGUIDED is irrelevant, it's their intent based upon what they actually DO think.

So in your opinion, Hitler was not evil because he viewed Jews as an evil subhuman species, thus doing the world a favor?
In order to determine if he was evil, versus misguided due to x, y, z.....Id have to meet with him or read his bullshit.

What he DID was certainly evil.

If you can stalk and rape someone or torture them you are evil. If you burglarize homes you aren't evil.
You're an idiot. You can get killed, legally, and taking people's stuff absolutely is evil. They worked for it, you didn't.

But we would have to lock away everyone in the Federal government.

That simply can't happen. They are just too damn big to fail.

In order to determine if he was evil, versus misguided due to x, y, z.....Id have to meet with him or read his bullshit.

Can you leave us your name and phone number so we can contact you when we need to determine who is evil or not by talking to them personally?

Obviously, you are the only one capable of such insight.

Can you leave us your name and phone number so we can contact you when we need to determine who is evil or not by talking to them personally?

Obviously, you are the only one capable of such insight.
Actually, most adults are capable. I apologize you fell short and ironically - YOU proved it to yourself and I didn't even need to do anything. :itsok:

You're an idiot. You can get killed, legally, and taking people's stuff absolutely is evil. They worked for it, you didn't.
I know but the person stealing is not evil. In fact when my illiterate greek grandmother got caught shoplifting the cried the entire time, "I'm a good Christian woman". LOL. She's not evil. She may be a thief but she's not evil.

Evil deals with the heart or intent.

Like, hate and rage.

People can be evil and not do a thing. It's their mind and emotions that are evil. Whether that is learned or genetic. ? Up for debate.

If I see people crying at a funeral it makes me cry.
If I see people on TV like the news, I'm callous to it.

I know but the person stealing is not evil. In fact when my illiterate greek grandmother got caught shoplifting the cried the entire time, "I'm a good Christian woman". LOL. She's not evil. She may be a thief but she's not evil.
You shifted your argument way over. You said if someone burglarizes homes, now it's poor little granny that copped an apple.

You shifted your argument way over. You said if someone burglarizes homes, now it's poor little granny that copped an apple.
Stealing is stealing, no? The guy stealing your TV isn't much better than my grandmother who has sticky fingers. If she were in your house she'd go through every drawer you have. She might be a little thief but I doubt she is evil.

The kid who's stealing your lawnmower out of your garage isn't "evil", is he? Like he wouldn't murder you or rape you, right? If he's evil then there are different levels of evil and you could call a lot of people evil.

I've always wondered where to draw the line between evil and sheer stupidity.

I suppose if people are perceived to benefit from being short sided, petty, and selfish, they are said to be evil. However, when they don't appear to benefit from being short sided and selfish, they are just labeled a retard

When I think of someone evil, i just think of someone that gets joy out of someone else's misery

I'm not saying are we all completely evil, but, is there something or some THINGS that are evil in our heart that we hide. Is that true for everyone?

Does admitting your evil make you more evil?

Does acting on the evil also double or triple the evil?

What is your opinion ?

"Evil" isn't an objective term...what do you mean by "evil?" :)

Forum List

Back