BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
teletubbies.jpg

2007-3-27-teletubbies.jpg

Teletubbies-pbs-kids-18623010-1404-1121.jpg

:lmao:

• Banned
I remember back when I used to watch it...looking back know....they kind of look creepy.

Was a good show though.

I remember back when I used to watch it...looking back know....they kind of look creepy.

Was a good show though.

The baby in the sun was cool.

Here's one from the 70's: New Zoo Review. Pretty crazy stuff. My buddy and I worked factory night shifts one summer. We'd get off at 7am, go to his parent's house, get ripped on bong hits and watch it LOL.

zoo-1.jpg

• Banned
Nah I don't ...but I gotta sleep now...lets hope I don't get an nightmare....:)

Was a good show though.

The baby in the sun was cool.

Here's one from the 70's: New Zoo Review. Pretty crazy stuff. My buddy and I worked factory night shifts one summer. We'd get off at 7am, go to his parent's house, get ripped on bong hits and watch it LOL.

zoo-1.jpg

I preferred Fraggel Rock.
Fragglefive.jpg

I posted this on the media forum a couple of days ago and I'll make the point again. I was watching a PBS program about home repair last week and a commercial came on. Here's how it went: A person dressed in a Big Bird costume knocks on the door of a home. A little girl answers the door and without an adult in sight takes the Big Bird character's hand and walks away with him. Was it an intended message that children should trust people dressed in outlandish costumes and walk away with them without telling an adult? The killer clown, John Gacy, would be pleased. Oh yeah it seems that a character who plays one of the Muppets was recently charged with a pedophile related crime.

Damn! You mean the New Zoo Review was real? I thought that was just memories I had while tripping!

Forum List

Back