Do The Righties

When are people going to wake up and realize...enough with the Clintons and the Bushes. There's talk of Jeb in 2016.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American voter.

Are we serious that no one better than BJ can be found? If so, then we are in worse trouble than we think.

Why would you oppose Bill Clinton as SOS? Do you think he would not be qualified?

Do you rethread your tires or buy new ones? Either will work. Of course he's qualified. So is any former President. Want to dare to drop a few of those names around for SOS.

People claim to want to move on and then they reelect the same has-beens. Yeah let's make BJ... SOS or Hillary... President or heck maybe Jeb. Better yet how about another Cuomo as President this time.

Don't you ever get tired of treating these same select families as some sort of political royalty?

I think we can do just as well and likley better than BJ.

Since this is Obama's game for the next few years I will gladly take a Clinton over what might be some of his choices. Do you really think he will choose someone to please the GOP?

want to see John Kerry as Secretary of State so Scott Brown can have a senate seat again?

i've heard that said...

it sounds about right.

so much for the fauxrage about Susan Rice.

what are you doing spending so much time watching MSNBC? :eusa_whistle:

i never think of MSNBC as a 'news' station, hon... i don't mix up political discusion/opinion with "news"... unlike fauxnews viewers.

in fact, i hadn't even heard this... our secretary asked me if i had heard it. it sounded about at the fauxrager's level...

hence my asking the question.

do you have an actual response to the inquiry?

:coffee: now wait a minute cupcake, in your opening volley you said you "heard this somewhere."

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you Willow. You're the only one paying attention and got the point. She contradicted herself and of course Valerie has to make excuses for her. Even jillian didn't bother because she knew the point that I was driving at. See post # 34.

and here is exactly where she heard her talking points.. click on the square with JOhn McCain's photo..
Rachel Maddow Show

He gets easily confused... That's two different clips from the same article which spell-out the political situation as it currently stands.

Do you stutter? Or couldn't you make your point in one reply? It's still the same link. Try again, Val. Jillian is so much better at this than you. You're just a lapdog, nodding and bobbing your head in agreement with anything said against Republicans/Conservatives.

Just can't help your control freak tendencies, can you...? :eusa_clap:

Yes, Jillian is MUCH better at this than I am. I can't stand politics, but I care about issues, so I pay attention. I love reading ideas from smart people who know more than I do, because that's how I learn something. Your last sentence makes no sense as I consider myself conservative, albeit more liberal than your average conservative but more conservative than your actual liberal. I vote as an independent moderate and I am not shy about disagreeing with anyone, even people I love...

Rachel Maddow Show

Why would you oppose Bill Clinton as SOS? Do you think he would not be qualified?

Do you rethread your tires or buy new ones? Either will work. Of course he's qualified. So is any former President. Want to dare to drop a few of those names around for SOS.

People claim to want to move on and then they reelect the same has-beens. Yeah let's make BJ... SOS or Hillary... President or heck maybe Jeb. Better yet how about another Cuomo as President this time.

Don't you ever get tired of treating these same select families as some sort of political royalty?

I think we can do just as well and likley better than BJ.

Since this is Obama's game for the next few years I will gladly take a Clinton over what might be some of his choices. Do you really think he will choose someone to please the GOP?

That's two different question. Who Obama would pick AND/OR will BJ be a good SoS in 2016?

I expect very little from Obama on any issue. He's already packing his bags for 20 days in Hawaii when there are pressing issues.

If Obama cared about "how things look" he would be willing to forego a vacation...but we know where he'll be now don't we?

Do you stutter? Or couldn't you make your point in one reply? It's still the same link. Try again, Val. Jillian is so much better at this than you. You're just a lapdog, nodding and bobbing your head in agreement with anything said against Republicans/Conservatives.

Yes, Jillian is MUCH better at this than I am. I can't stand politics, but I care about issues, so I pay attention. I love reading ideas from smart people who know more than I do, because that's how I learn something. Your last sentence makes no sense as I consider myself conservative, albeit more liberal than your average conservative but more conservative than your actual liberal. I vote as an independent moderate and I am not shy about disagreeing with anyone, even people I love...

Rachel Maddow Show

So now you admit voting for Obama. :clap2:

Rachel Maddow Show

I've never watched that show... The only time I've seen RM speak is on YouTube clips.

want to see John Kerry as Secretary of State so Scott Brown can have a senate seat again?

i've heard that said...

it sounds about right.

so much for the fauxrage about Susan Rice.

:coffee: now wait a minute cupcake, in your opening volley you said you "heard this somewhere."

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you Willow. You're the only one paying attention and got the point. She contradicted herself and of course Valerie has to make excuses for her. Even jillian didn't bother because she knew the point that I was driving at. See post # 34.

and here is exactly where she heard her talking points.. click on the square with JOhn McCain's photo..
Rachel Maddow Show

They all repeat the same talking points. Notice how they are all goose stepping together since their victory.

They feign caring about the country when all they want to do all day long is keep starting threads on Republicans.

Rightwinger can't help himself any longer. :clap2:

Rachel Maddow Show

I've never watched that show... The only time I've seen RM speak is on YouTube clips.

yes, but the point is Jillian does and that link is exactly where she "heard that from somewhere." :D Maddow goes on and on and on and on Ta da!

Rachel Maddow Show

Rachel Maddow Show

You're lucky and you haven't missed anything.

Rachel Maddow Show

So now you admit voting for Obama. :clap2:

:lol: ^
dunce.gif

yes, but the point is Jillian does and that link is exactly where she "heard that from somewhere." :D Maddow goes on and on and on and on Ta da!

Rachel Maddow Show

See if you criticise her then you're anti-gay. The fact that she sucks and no watches her doesn't matter.

I have always told you guys right and left.. it pays to listen and watch as much as you can, how else you gonna know from whence the bullshit flows?

Rachel Maddow Show

She said she heard it from her secretary, but I don't see how that's really relevant anyway... :dunno:

she said she heard it from her secretary after I told her I had watched Rachel too. then she asked why I watched so much MSNBC and no,, I guess her little red face is not really relevant, it's just a counter to all the "FAUX news" bullshit that get tossed around here.. so deal with it as best you can.

Rachel Maddow Show

She said she heard it from her secretary, but I don't see how that's really relevant anyway... :dunno:

she said she heard it from her secretary after I told her I had watched Rachel too. then she asked why I watched so much MSNBC and no,, I guess her little red face is not really relevant, it's just a counter to all the "FAUX news" bullshit that get tossed around here.. so deal with it as best you can.

Yikes, game, set, match to Willow. :clap2:

Rachel Maddow Show

See if you criticise her then you're anti-gay. The fact that she sucks and no watches her doesn't matter.

I have always told you guys right and left.. it pays to listen and watch as much as you can, how else you gonna know from whence the bullshit flows?

I watch Morning Schmoe everyday for laughs. Once in a blue moon I turn on wimpy Matthews to see if he'll cry or if he leg gets wet and tingly.

Maddow I simply can't stomach looking at. Schultz is a better dressed Bob Beckel. Both are louts.

Yikes, game, set, match to Willow. :clap2:

:lol: Your perpetual confusion is amusing, but really you have no point...

Forum List

Back