Do the poor earn their income?

Maid, Lawnguy?? LOL

Not hardly Care.

As for deductions I only have one. Me. I get back a very small part of what I pay in.

I see no reason for anyone to get more back than they pay in. Thats someones hard earned money that is basically given to someone who didn't earn it.

That may work for you but it doesn't for me.
as i have explained above regarding the EIC, NO ONE gets back in federal taxes more than what they have paid in to federal taxes....no one!

on top of that, just through mere numbers, the lower income earners pay more of the federal gasoline taxes and federal cigarette taxes.

no tax payer can get back more in federal tax funds than they have paid in to federal tax funds....including income, SS, and medicare taxes and of course the federal gas and ciggy taxes aren't even included.

Fuck you.

LMAO NO PB FUCK YOU.

If you and all likeminded think its such a great idea then start your own charity. Whip out YOUR wallets and checkbooks and you take care of all the poor and downtrodden.

Just think how good you will feel about yourselves. (Of course you will be broke in no time but what the hey. That feel good feeling will sustain you?

STUPID FUCK.

You prolife?

Ive already stated i plan to donate to a womans shelter or something
When the time comes in order to repay for help i get.

Unlike you i walk the walk.

So no fuck you
You plan to do something when the time comes?What do you mean by "when the time comes"? Are you planning to leave your estate to charity? What about your kids, or do they vote GOP?
What's wrong with now? Why must I fund your favorite charities when you are unwilling? Don't tell me what you "plan". Tell me what you do.

Maid, Lawnguy?? LOL

Not hardly Care.

As for deductions I only have one. Me. I get back a very small part of what I pay in.

I see no reason for anyone to get more back than they pay in. Thats someones hard earned money that is basically given to someone who didn't earn it.

That may work for you but it doesn't for me.

You'd prefer we route those assistance dollars through traditional welfare bureaucracy? Sounds efficient. Hey, why administer welfare dollars through the already existent and relatively efficient IRS when we could set up a whole department and staff it with overpaid managers and workers?

Last edited:
LMAO NO PB FUCK YOU.

If you and all likeminded think its such a great idea then start your own charity. Whip out YOUR wallets and checkbooks and you take care of all the poor and downtrodden.

Just think how good you will feel about yourselves. (Of course you will be broke in no time but what the hey. That feel good feeling will sustain you?

STUPID FUCK.

You prolife?

Ive already stated i plan to donate to a womans shelter or something
When the time comes in order to repay for help i get.

Unlike you i walk the walk.

So no fuck you
You plan to do something when the time comes?What do you mean by "when the time comes"? Are you planning to leave your estate to charity? What about your kids, or do they vote GOP?
What's wrong with now? Why must I fund your favorite charities when you are unwilling? Don't tell me what you "plan". Tell me what you do.
did you not read the thread? he explained it.....in short, contstruction business is very slow...he just had a baby, his wife took leave for a few months to be with their newborn, they have very little income.....right now....but he sees them making more income in the future, when his wife goes back to work after her maternity leave or construction work picks up.

How poor are America's poor?

The home of the typical poor family was not overcrowded and was in good repair. In fact, the typical poor American had more living space than the average European. The typical poor American family was also able to obtain medical care when needed. By its own report, the typical family was not hungry and had sufficient funds during the past year to meet all essential needs.

Poor families certainly struggle to make ends meet, but in most cases, they are struggling to pay for air conditioning and the cable TV bill as well as to put food on the table. Their living standards are far different from the images of dire deprivation promoted by activists and the mainstream media.

Read more, very good article... Air Conditioning, Cable TV, and an Xbox: What is Poverty in the United States Today?

and what is that %. Put down a number. I understand what you have been saying from the first time you said it. People should pay the same amount and it be fair.
What % is fair to you? That you have avoided.

Lets see..... im with the poor. I don't want to pay jack shit in taxes. ZERO. NADA. ZERO works for me, just as it good works for the poor.

You are a fucking joke. You wont even give a %. Keep deflecting. You know you lost the argument so you decided to dance.

Really? You asked how much i want to pay in taxes. The answer is ZERO. How are is that to understand.

You are a fucking joke. You wont even give a %. Keep deflecting. You know you lost the argument so you decided to dance.

Really? You asked how much i want to pay in taxes. The answer is ZERO. How are is that to understand.

No stupid. You said everyone should pay a fair tax. What to you is a fair %.
you cant read huh.

No...stupid. I said everyone should pay the same amount in taxes. The same % of their income. Everyone paying the same % would be a fair tax.

Considering all the hubbub over the "rich" not paying their fair share or earning their income.

It begs a better question: Do the the poor earn their income?

The working poor are obviously working very hard to earn their incomes but in the same breath pay no federal income tax.

Then there are the poor who do not work and do nothing but receive entitlements and aid for a living. Do these poor "earn" their income?

So what you're saying is there is a difference between working poor and voluntarily poor? We can play semantics if you want, I will oblige. The working poor earn their money yes, while the volunteer poor do not. There is a difference whether you choose to believe it or not.
There you have it, enjoy.

you cant read huh.

No...stupid. I said everyone should pay the same amount in taxes. The same % of their income. Everyone paying the same % would be a fair tax.

No fucking shit and i am asking you what % should they all be paying. Jesus you are.motherfucking stupid. That and playing the circle argument game.

Come up with an.actual % or.stfu.

The number does not matter. What would matter is that everyone pays the same %.

I came up with a number...and LMAO.... You did not like it. Get a grip, you are starting to froth at the mouth.

No fucking shit and i am asking you what % should they all be paying. Jesus you are.motherfucking stupid. That and playing the circle argument game.

I came up with a number...and LMAO.... You did not like it. Get a grip, you are starting to froth at the mouth.

so you wont actually commit to a number, a percent that everyone should pay.

your Zero joke doesnt count.

So basically you are all talk and wont actually stand on your principles. Basically your convictions are like a toilet being flushed. round and round because the pipe is clogged a little.

Since you didn't like ZERO%

ZERO% is not a joke, since that is exactly what some pay as income taxes if they get it all back in the end.

fine... to balance the budget...how about EVERYONE cough up 50% of their income. :) That would include 50% from the ones on welfare too :) since income is income. No exemptions, no exceptions, no refunds.

yep, would have no issue with you losing 50% of your income...right along with the warren buffets losing 50% of theirs.

And you never did answer if you are on any kind of public assistance.....

Last edited:

So basically you are all talk and wont actually stand on your principles. Basically your convictions are like a toilet being flushed. round and round because the pipe is clogged a little.

Why not let society decide what everyone should pay. The problem with the system right now is everyone wants all of these programs but they want others to pay for it. If everyone must pay the same percentage then when you are voting to approve a new program (or get rid of an old one) then you aren't voting to spend someone elses money. The number isn't as important as the principle.

Mike

Since you didn't like ZERO%

ZERO% is not a joke, since that is exactly what some pay as income taxes if they get it all back in the end.

fine... to balance the budget...how about EVERYONE cough up 50% of their income. :) That would include 50% from the ones on welfare too :) since income is income. No exemptions, no exceptions, no refunds.

yep, would have no issue with you losing 50% of your income...right along with the warren buffets losing 50% of theirs.

And you never did answer if you are on any kind of public assistance.....

Ok so someone who makes 20k should have to put in 10 of their earnings while Warren who makes lets say a billion should put in half.....

Do you think Warren can survive on 500 million? Had you ever had to make it on just 20k? Who do you think will be homeless first? warren or the poor family?

show me a person who makes 250k and are saying they are barely living, and i'll show them a baseball bat.fucking cry babies

I already stated i was. Try reading. I already stated when the time comes and i am on my feet i will be donating to pay back for the help i got.

My mother was on food stamps for a year till she got on her feet while raising three kids. She managed to do it the correct way. Guess i was just raised different from you.

yep.... half. I don't care who has what, or ends up with what.

If X% is a fair tax... then take it from everyone. I really dont care what the X% is. If the poor think X is to much to be taken from them...trust me... the rich think and feel the same thing.

No i did not see where you said you were or not on any type of assistance. That being said... In my opinion... you really don't need it if you can spend money on an Xbox and games..

Considering all the hubbub over the "rich" not paying their fair share or earning their income.

The working poor are obviously working very hard to earn their incomes but in the same breath pay no federal income tax.

Then there are the poor who do not work and do nothing but receive entitlements and aid for a living. Do these poor "earn" their income?
I don't know what they do to earn that welfare check but I do know that I support about two poor families a year besides my own.

you cant read huh.

You are one brain washed libtard who probably pays no income tax and lives off the backs of real American tax payers like myself.

Ok so someone who makes 20k should have to put in 10 of their earnings while Warren who makes lets say a billion should put in half.....

Do you think Warren can survive on 500 million? Had you ever had to make it on just 20k? Who do you think will be homeless first? warren or the poor family?

show me a person who makes 250k and are saying they are barely living, and i'll show them a baseball bat.fucking cry babies

I already stated i was. Try reading. I already stated when the time comes and i am on my feet i will be donating to pay back for the help i got.

My mother was on food stamps for a year till she got on her feet while raising three kids. She managed to do it the correct way. Guess i was just raised different from you.

yep.... half. I don't care who has what, or ends up with what.

If X% is a fair tax... then take it from everyone. I really dont care what the X% is. If the poor think X is to much to be taken from them...trust me... the rich think and feel the same thing.

No i did not see where you said you were or not on any type of assistance. That being said... In my opinion... you really don't need it if you can spend money on an Xbox and games..
you didnt even read how i am getting a new xbox. I was right you are a moron.

I read how you were getting it. Even so... if you can afford to buy games... you can afford that much more food...And that much less assistance. That way...we the tax payers don't have to foot your entertainment bill. See how that works?

Or.. you could also have given that money to that charity you are so fond of talking about. :eusa_whistle:

The better question is, why does the right hate the poor? They need someone to clean their bathroom, and serve them McDonalds but god forbid we show them any respect.

Forum List

Back