Do the poor earn their income?

Considering all the hubbub over the "rich" not paying their fair share or earning their income.

It begs a better question: Do the the poor earn their income?

The working poor are obviously working very hard to earn their incomes but in the same breath pay no federal income tax.

Then there are the poor who do not work and do nothing but receive entitlements and aid for a living. Do these poor "earn" their income?
The better question is, why does the right hate the poor? They need someone to clean their bathroom, and serve them McDonalds but god forbid we show them any respect.

The people you mention....all earn their income. I have no issues with them. They work very hard and i give them all credit.

Considering all the hubbub over the "rich" not paying their fair share or earning their income.

It begs a better question: Do the the poor earn their income?

The working poor are obviously working very hard to earn their incomes but in the same breath pay no federal income tax.

Then there are the poor who do not work and do nothing but receive entitlements and aid for a living. Do these poor "earn" their income?
The better question is, why does the right hate the poor? They need someone to clean their bathroom, and serve them McDonalds but god forbid we show them any respect.

The people you mention....all earn their income. I have no issues with them. They work very hard and i give them all credit.

what credit is that? The credit on the bottom of your boot?? All someone needs to do is take a look at your numerous posts to know that you have nothing but disdain for the poor.

you didnt even read how i am getting a new xbox. I was right you are a moron.

I read how you were getting it. Even so... if you can afford to buy games... you can afford that much more food...And that much less assistance. That way...we the tax payers don't have to foot your entertainment bill. See how that works?

Or.. you could also have given that money to that charity you are so fond of talking about. :eusa_whistle:

well i know now i can just ignore you because you are not a serious debater. routinely avoiding facts.

id invite you to come do my job, but you wouldnt show up.

i think ill tell my wife tonight we are having another kid. i want your tax money fucktard!

Yep... standard scam to get more money.... having more babies that you cant afford. :thup:

Forum List

Back