Do the Democrats Have an Issue?

We have an issue Get the FN mad man out of our WH and clean his stink up
Trump is saving America.

I keep reading this but I'm not sure what it means. What is Trump saving America from? I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm really asking what you think he's saving America from.
The treasonous Democrat party.

Is that your guess or is this the actually belief by his base?

I'm trying to understand where the answer came from.

Trump is saving America.

I keep reading this but I'm not sure what it means. What is Trump saving America from? I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm really asking what you think he's saving America from.

67905291_2386487764762344_2652582986104438784_n.jpg

He already saved us from this, by beating Hillary.

Trump is saving America.

View attachment 274889
He already saved us from this, by beating Hillary.

Okay, thanks for sharing this information.

Do the Democrats need an issue?

Maybe...
They’ll make up whatever issue(s) necessary, Its we call them, bang the drums until even their low info dweebs tire of the droning, and off they’ll go to the next invented issue. Just think of it as a never ending circle jerk and you’ll have the picture.
Here's an issue blastoff You want you and your family to feel safe? Then ban certain automatic weapons There are no muskets out there anymore

So, issues are irrelevant to the political left.
Healthcare employment and our economic health should be our top 3 followed by an education plan
gov has no business in health care or education.

I disagree, the country needs to have minimal standards set in these areas.
Nope. Fail. Gov screws up whatever it touches and lemmings beg for more.
So you admit trump screws up whatever he touches ? WOW That's a start miktex

So, issues are irrelevant to the political left.
Healthcare employment and our economic health should be our top 3 followed by an education plan
gov has no business in health care or education.

I disagree, the country needs to have minimal standards set in these areas.
Nope. Fail. Gov screws up whatever it touches and lemmings beg for more.

We disagree. I travel all over the United States for work and have been to over 35 States so far (goal is to visit all 50 someday) and what I consistently see is when there is a lack of investment in education and healthcare it = poor economy; poor choices; high morbidity.

There should be minimum standards set, allowing States to launch how it will work best within their communities.

Haven't you noticed the invaders at our southern border?

Haven't you noticed the invaders at our southern border?

What a silly statement. I'm happy to talk about immigration policy and fixes but I'm not getting drawn into hyperbolic terms. That's part of the problem and what is contributing to the current divide.

What a silly statement. I'm happy to talk about immigration policy and fixes but I'm not getting drawn into hyperbolic terms. That's part of the problem and what is contributing to the current divide.
Our survival depends on who controls our government. If the Mexicans (and Muslims) are allowed in, they'll vote for Democrats and America's days as the strongest nation on earth will come to an end.

Our survival depends on who controls our government. If the Mexicans (and Muslims) are allowed in, they'll vote for Democrats and America's days as the strongest nation on earth will come to an end.

Our position as the strongest nation on earth is already in peril. We have pulled out of some critical global alliances which is making our position on a number of foreign policies weak. We stand alone and the allies we have insulted and pissed off are not going to rush to our aid. This will prove a hard lesson for our country to learn.

Immigration is a conundrum for our country. I believe in strong border patrol at all entry points, We need to revise our visa laws as well as our laws that automatically make someone a citizen simply by being born here. I'm speaking about the Chinese and Russian's flying their pregnant women to the US for the sole purpose of giving birth so their children have duel citizenship. These children will have the ability to vote. Where do you think their alliance will lie, with their parent's country where they will be raised or the US?

Do the Democrats need an issue?

Maybe...
They’ll make up whatever issue(s) necessary, Its we call them, bang the drums until even their low info dweebs tire of the droning, and off they’ll go to the next invented issue. Just think of it as a never ending circle jerk and you’ll have the picture.
Here's an issue blastoff You want you and your family to feel safe? Then ban certain automatic weapons There are no muskets out there anymore
We feel perfectly safe with the status quo. But feel free to go pound sand.

Forum List

Back