Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

politics aside, there's American geography Braalian.

we're rather diverse , mountains, deserts, jungles, two oceans, etc .....

~S~
There is a lot of diversity here that has to get along for sure. That is one of the strengths of this place. No one is an outsider. It’s the only place in the world where, if you’re not born here, you can still be from here. Our Olympian teams look like they could be from anywhere, white, black, Asian. It’s our strength, not a weakness.

Very kind of you. I think I would still argue they have been conditioned to dislike America. In 12 pages there have been one or two posts of loving America that I had to prompt, most of them have delved into the trenches of complaints about fake issues that do not exist so they can construct an America that is unworthy.

I can see the victim angle, but as some point they became, or are becoming, an accomplice.
Yeah, it's pretty fuckin' complicated. Tangled. Lots of bad actors feeding them rage for clicks, viewers and listeners. Then it gets jumbled up in their minds and they become something different. I dunno.

Very kind of you. I think I would still argue they have been conditioned to dislike America. In 12 pages there have been one or two posts of loving America that I had to prompt, most of them have delved into the trenches of complaints about fake issues that do not exist so they can construct an America that is unworthy.

I can see the victim angle, but as some point they became, or are becoming, an accomplice.
Christianity even in decline is a problem with your spiels. Christianity is not about perfection. Progs promote it as such to make it laughable. There is a widening band in the religion, as it is weakened. And the fire breathing extremists of it need to be taken into consideration also. 20/30-year-olds going to the nightclubs and getting close to the opposite sex technically is not a Christian from Prog assertions.

Christianity even in decline is a problem with your spiels. Christianity is not about perfection. Progs promote it as such to make it laughable. There is a widening band in the religion, as it is weakened. And the fire breathing extremists of it need to be taken into consideration also. 20/30-year-olds going to the nightclubs and getting close to the opposite sex technically is not a Christian from Prog assertions.
Meh. Religion ebbs and flows. Depends on the times. People seek God when they need Him. People definitely are not perfect. The great thing about this country is you can seek God or ignore Him at your whim. It’s a good structure for religion to flourish or flounder on its own merits.

I dont demonize others

Posts from citygator:

"You dipshit."

"Apparently the GOP stands for Grand Ole Pedos. Or maybe Gross Ole Party?"

"Christianity is fine if it weren’t for most Christians."

"This thread is about the real world where the rest of us live." (Describing anyone he disagrees with as not attached to reality.)

That's just a small sampling....So, it's confirmed, citygator is a liar.

Posts from citygator:

"You dipshit."

"Apparently the GOP stands for Grand Ole Pedos. Or maybe Gross Ole Party?"

"Christianity is fine if it weren’t for most Christians."

"This thread is about the real world where the rest of us live." (Describing anyone he disagrees with as not attached to reality.)

That's just a small sampling....So, it's confirmed, citygator is a liar.
Ha. Good one. I meant broadly insult groups based on their characteristics but your point is taken. I'll concede that.

Yeah, it's pretty fuckin' complicated. Tangled. Lots of bad actors feeding them rage for clicks, viewers and listeners. Then it gets jumbled up in their minds and they become something different. I dunno.
Lies are always complicated…

I think after 1917 the Russian people started not liking their new country as much, but it was still their country, at least in spirit. Until they were dragged down the rabbit hole.

I have been on this site a few years now and have read tens of thousands of posts from right wingers. Maybe more. However, for the life of me I can’t recall a post from a right winger about actually liking America.

So here is my question. Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Unmatched Federal Park system?
  • Freedom of, and from religion?
  • Free speech, which includes the right to criticize other’s speech?
  • Rule of Law?
  • Accountability of leaders?
Do they feel patriotic paying their taxes to strengthen the country? Or do they hate it all? It’s diversity, people, cities, freedom, speech, laws, and duties like paying taxes? Based on posts here, I really can’t tell if they like this place. It is a constant caricature of failed civics and decaying blight that I dont see in this country where I travel extensively.

I do know they like their flag merch. But do they like the country? Jury is out.

Not too long ago Damon Linker profiled conservative intellectuals whose writings, he argued, helps explain where the MAGA right is coming from. If you read the works he cited you’d see the dire portrait they paint of the state of our nation. I don’t think they like it here.

Thanks for the laugh.

I have been on this site a few years now and have read tens of thousands of posts from right wingers. Maybe more. However, for the life of me I can’t recall a post from a right winger about actually liking America.

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Rule of Law?
Do they feel patriotic paying their taxes to strengthen the country? Or do they hate it all? It’s diversity, people, cities, freedom, speech, laws, and duties like paying taxes? Based on posts here, I really can’t tell if they like this place. It is a constant caricature of failed civics and decaying blight that I dont see in this country where I travel extensively.

I do know they like their flag merch. But do they like the country? Jury is out.

Not too long ago Damon Linker profiled conservative intellectuals whose writings, he argued, helps explain where the MAGA right is coming from. If you read the works he cited you’d see the dire portrait they paint of the state of our nation. I don’t think they like it here.

People's feelings towards their country can vary based on various factors such as cultural identity, national pride, political climate, economic conditions, and personal experiences. Let's explore some insights to gain a better understanding.

Factors Influencing Citizens' Affection for Their Country

1. National Identity: The strength of national identity can play a significant role in how citizens perceive and connect with their country. Countries with a strong sense of national identity, such as Canada, the US, Spain, France, Greece, and Poland, may have citizens who feel a stronger attachment to their country.

National identity can be analogized to a person's personal style. Just as personal style reflects an individual's unique preferences, values, and cultural influences, national identity represents the collective characteristics, values, and cultural heritage of a nation.

Similar to how personal style encompasses various elements like clothing choices, accessories, and grooming habits, national identity comprises factors such as language, traditions, customs, cuisine, music, art, and historical events that shape the identity of a nation.

2. Cultural Factors: Festivals, food, family, and religion can contribute to a sense of national identity and belonging. Countries with rich cultural traditions may foster a stronger connection between citizens and their country.

3. Political and Social Stability: Citizens' affection for their country can be influenced by the political and social stability within the nation. When a country experiences stability, citizens may feel a greater sense of pride and attachment.

4. Perceived Benefits: Citizens' affection for their country can be influenced by their perception of how the government benefits its people. If citizens believe that their government is working for their well-being and addressing their needs, it can contribute to a positive sentiment towards the country.

5. Personal Experiences: Personal experiences, such as economic opportunities, quality of life, and social interactions, can shape citizens' feelings towards their country. Positive experiences may foster a stronger affection for the country, while negative experiences may lead to dissatisfaction.

People can like and dislike their own country at the same time. America is actually not perfect. No countries in the world are perfect. Just like your body, do you like all parts of your body? Perfect figure? Perfect shape? Always smells so good? No need to take a shower? Why don't just ask yourself?

Edit : Not all Americans can be brainwashed. The mass media such as CNN or Fox can manipulate...only stupid Americans! Lol. :)

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Rule of Law?

Demonicrats wouldn't know how to act if they couldn't project. I mean fuck, you guys don't even like there are two specific genders.

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Rule of Law?

No. Question answered.

Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?​

We would like it better if anti American libs weren't here....

Forum List

Back