Do repubs really think Michelle will be the nominee?

Several right wing pundits have predicted that Biden will drop out, and Michelle Obama will be named as Democratic candidate. I am unaware of anything she might have said to suggest this is a possibility. Does anybody have any credible reason to believe this might happen, or is it just another effort to keep trump's followers rile up?

She'd win in a landslide were this to occur, but Barry's big ego won't permit him to return as our First Ladyboy.

Several right wing pundits have predicted that Biden will drop out, and Michelle Obama will be named as Democratic candidate. I am unaware of anything she might have said to suggest this is a possibility. Does anybody have any credible reason to believe this might happen, or is it just another effort to keep trump's followers rile up?

No. She isn’t capable of doing the job, and Americans of all stripes know it.

They're scaremongering for their brain damaged audience.

It scares the racists i guess.

Who knows what crazy nonsense Republicans believe – this is likely another example of the right’s campaign of lies to disrupt and undermine the political process.

Just for the record.

What fucking possible difference does it make?
Separates LIARS and Conspiracy Theorists from the REST of the Normal Citizens.

You, are an established LIAR and Conspiracy Theory Wacko. <<<< FACT.

False claim.

You are incapable of honesty, winky dinky.
So Quit deflecting.

Is The First Lady known as Michelle Obama a Man or a Woman?

Why don't you have the BALLS to answer?
Whatever you answer, we will accept as 'your Fact'.
But quit being the deflection pussy of the year and answer the question.

BackAgain Is The First Lady known as Michelle Obama a Man or a Woman?

So Quit deflecting.

I’d have to start in order to “stop,” you imbecile. Damn. You’re dumb.
Is The First Lady known as Michelle Obama a Man or a Woman?
Worry about it when you suck her penis.
Why don't you have the BALLS to answer?
Zzz
Whatever you answer, we will accept as 'your Fact'.
It is a fact that you’re a dope.
But quit being the deflection pussy of the year and answer the question.
Zzz

Worry about it. A lot. Spend many sleepless nights asking yourself: “Does BackAgain really really think that Michelle Obama is actually a male?!?!?”
BackAgain Is The First Lady known as Michelle Obama a Man or a Woman?
His penis knows the actual answer.

Forum List

Back