Do Republicans even care about those being hurt? Look at what they are going through.

Yeah. What are the Democrats doing. Vacationing in PR and wanting to go on trips on the tax payers dime. Tell the Moron Pelosi to get to the White House and start trying to fix the problem instead of being the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have FBI agents, Coast Guard members and others who are important for the safety of this country and USMB Republicans care nothing for these people. Read their comments.

It's like Crystal Minton who claims to be hurting said: “I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

That's a Republican. She is expressing what Republicans want. They WANT people hurt.
But they don't want it to be them.
What made them so awful?

Besides, it's difficult to target millions you want to "hurt".

Sorry honey, you're collateral.
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Maybe Pelosi could put her big girl pants on and negotiate like politicians are supposed to do instead of running away on vacation or Afghanistan or wherever.
She wasn't running away to Afghanistan. Who runs away to a war zone? That's stupid.

These trips are what congressional members do from both parties. Everyone knows that.

They talk to commanders on the ground and find out what they need to do to support the engagement.
They've done it under every president since Nixon that I know about. I started voting with Nixon. Before that, I don't know.

What Trump did was block help to our engaged forces overseas. Told the enemies who was coming and how they were getting there. Trump scuttled plans put into place months ago costing the tax payers probably millions of dollars.

But Trump doesn't care.
Republicans don't care.
They live to loot the country and give tax cuts to billionaires. Notice when I say that, no one argues. How could they. Even Republicans would never call something so obvious a lie.

You have FBI agents, Coast Guard members and others who are important for the safety of this country and USMB Republicans care nothing for these people. Read their comments.

It's like Crystal Minton who claims to be hurting said: “I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

That's a Republican. She is expressing what Republicans want. They WANT people hurt.
What made them so awful?

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
I know. I love it when Republicans laugh at the misfortune of other Republicans. It's hard to maintain a straight face.

its just gets old to always be explaining things to people that hate the TRUMP DeanRD .

Yeah. What are the Democrats doing. Vacationing in PR and wanting to go on trips on the tax payers dime. Tell the Moron Pelosi to get to the White House and start trying to fix the problem instead of being the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would love to "vacation" here.

Not just inviting, but enticing:

Where to party in Puerto Rico

Do you care about them, Troll King? All the Democrats have to do is give Trump a measly $5 billion and end it already. The only reason they won’t do it is because they are worried the wall might actually work and their longevity as a political party relies on the continued importation of low skilled undocumented immigrants
So are ALL the Republicans in Congress on board w/a bill to build that damn wall there Spruce?!??
I'll tell you what, Corky....I'm against a wall and have expressed that sentiment...Even so, it is a sight of schadenfreude to behold the leftists (who were all for border security when it politically benefited them) immolate themselves over an amount of money that is chump change overall (0.00125 of the total budget) and to laugh at them every damn day.

And I disowned the GOP back in 1995.

Please, keep making fools of yourselves.

What made them so awful?

I know. I love it when Republicans laugh at the misfortune of other Republicans. It's hard to maintain a straight face.
I'm not a republican...Haven't been since 1995....I'd be fine with the whole corrupt mess falling into one big smoking ash heap.

But you should have already known that by now....I wonder how your brain stem is even triggering the autonomic urge for you to breathe.

The Cato Institute recently released a report summarizing the wages of federal workers and how well they are doing compared to their private sector counterparts. In 2014, the average federal employee salary was $84,153, approximately 50% more than the average private sector worker earned. This discrepancy increases to 78% when benefits are included. The average federal worker costs the government (aka taxpayers) $119,934.

Federal Employees Earn 50% More Than The Private Workforce | HuffPost
Such a bullsh!t comparison.

Federal workers tend not to be ditch diggers. Like FBI agents. And Tower workers at airports. And Coast Guard Captains.

The average pay in America is way, way less than the average pay for a Senior Design Engineer who doesn't work for the government.

So I'm not sure what your point it.

Average Salaries for Americans

So I'm not sure what your point it.

If you're trying to get the average American (median household income about $62,000) to feel bad for the average Federal worker who makes, salary and benefits, $119,934....you're gonna be disappointed. Idiot.

They are opening food banks for FBI agents. How humiliating.

food banks for the FBI

There was a man who wanted to hit the White House with an anti tank gun. He was stopped and arrested by unpaid FBI.

FBI: Man Wanted to Attack White House with Anti-tank Rocket

IRS worker: 'It's a nightmare and it’s getting worse'

“We've got employees panicking because Missouri doesn’t allow employees to get unemployment if we are working without pay.

In fact, many Republicans are being hurt by Trump's shutdown.

9da47de97bafbac7bca6d56fff06a519

You can watch Trump say:

Yes, if we don't get what we want, we will shut down the government.

It's Trump's shutdown. He said he owns it.

Now, how are people being hurt?

How do Democrats want to help them versus how Republicans want to help them?

Do you care about them, Troll King? All the Democrats have to do is give Trump a measly $5 billion and end it already. The only reason they won’t do it is because they are worried the wall might actually work and their longevity as a political party relies on the continued importation of low skilled undocumented immigrants

All the Democrats have to do is to capitulate to a bully, who has no good intentions for his Presidency, other than to destroy the country in aid of Vladimir Putin.

food banks for the FBI

There was a man who wanted to hit the White House with an anti tank gun. He was stopped and arrested by unpaid FBI.

“We've got employees panicking because Missouri doesn’t allow employees to get unemployment if we are working without pay.

You can watch Trump say:

All the Democrats have to do is to capitulate to a bully, who has no good intentions for his Presidency, other than to destroy the country in aid of Vladimir Putin.

Ewe would have a point if Trump was President of Canada! But...........

food banks for the FBI

You can watch Trump say:

Build that wall! Build it!

food banks for the FBI

You can watch Trump say:

You say that like it is a negative.

Yeah, it's Trump's shutdown. Yeah, he said he owns it.

Good, I'm in favor of the shutdown, and Trump is doing a great job on the matter.

I hope the shutdown continued indefinitely, or until they build the wall.

Understand, that defense and protection of the country, is the fundamental reason the Federal Government exists.

Former border patrol chief: Walls work, and we need it.

food banks for the FBI

You can watch Trump say:

Republicans have shown time and again that they do not care about furthering the interests of the American people. They have opposite priorities.

food banks for the FBI

You can watch Trump say:

Good, I'm in favor of the shutdown, and Trump is doing a great job on the matter.

Understand, that defense and protection of the country, is the fundamental reason the Federal Government exists.

Perfectly said!

food banks for the FBI

You can watch Trump say:

You know what works better than walls? Tunnels and ladders.

food banks for the FBI

You can watch Trump say:

You know what works better than walls? Tunnels and ladders.

So let me just see if I can understand your argument correctly.......

You are telling me that you believe that having no border whatsoever.... is going to be more effective than having a wall?

food banks for the FBI

You can watch Trump say:

Have you donated to any of the Go Fund Me accounts?

Forum List

Back