So there are actually women in this country who think they can break up with a guy over..

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
text? LOL So this is a prime example of a woman who wants her cake and ice cream and want to eat it too. When a woman breaks up over text that is making things worst and I can't believe someone can be that stupid.

Text your lady friend that she is a fat bitch hoe and she might just break up with you.

I have read the title and post several times and while I find it a bit tacky for people to do that..

this right here:
there are actually women in this country who think they can break up with a guy over text

is a bit disturbing.

I think you should go stand outside of her door and scream at her loud enough for the neighbors to hear and tell her all about it.....

You could pound on her door. Wow. Then you will really have told her.

Heh.

text? LOL So this is a prime example of a woman who wants her cake and ice cream and want to eat it too. When a woman breaks up over text that is making things worst and I can't believe someone can be that stupid.
Look on the bright side. They aren’t giving those peach pies away so you can bank those bucks now.

Look on the bright side. They aren’t giving those peach pies away so you can bank those bucks now.

u act like a peach pie

New Topics

Forum List

Back