Do Republicans even care about those being hurt? Look at what they are going through.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
They are opening food banks for FBI agents. How humiliating.

food banks for the FBI

There was a man who wanted to hit the White House with an anti tank gun. He was stopped and arrested by unpaid FBI.

FBI: Man Wanted to Attack White House with Anti-tank Rocket

IRS worker: 'It's a nightmare and it’s getting worse'

“We've got employees panicking because Missouri doesn’t allow employees to get unemployment if we are working without pay.

In fact, many Republicans are being hurt by Trump's shutdown.

9da47de97bafbac7bca6d56fff06a519

You can watch Trump say:

Yes, if we don't get what we want, we will shut down the government.

It's Trump's shutdown. He said he owns it.

Now, how are people being hurt?

How do Democrats want to help them versus how Republicans want to help them?

food banks for the FBI

There was a man who wanted to hit the White House with an anti tank gun. He was stopped and arrested by unpaid FBI.

“We've got employees panicking because Missouri doesn’t allow employees to get unemployment if we are working without pay.

You can watch Trump say:

Do you care about them, Troll King? All the Democrats have to do is give Trump a measly $5 billion and end it already. The only reason they won’t do it is because they are worried the wall might actually work and their longevity as a political party relies on the continued importation of low skilled undocumented immigrants

The Cato Institute recently released a report summarizing the wages of federal workers and how well they are doing compared to their private sector counterparts. In 2014, the average federal employee salary was $84,153, approximately 50% more than the average private sector worker earned. This discrepancy increases to 78% when benefits are included. The average federal worker costs the government (aka taxpayers) $119,934.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/moneytips/federal-employees-earn-50_b_8855508.html

• Banned
QU Poll: 63 percent of voters back Dems proposal to open government

(WFSB) -- According to a new Quinnipiac University poll, 63 percent of U.S. voters back the Democratic plan to reopen the government.

The poll said 63 percent of voters also oppose shutting down the government as a way to force funding for the wall.

Republicans are the only listed group supporting the shutdown, 67 – 24 percent, the poll said.

The poll went on to say Republicans are losing the battle, as 56 percent of voters said President Donald Trump and Republicans in Congress are responsible for the shutdown, while 36 percent say Democrats are responsible.

=================

This is a Quinnipiac poll. I wonder what a more mainstream poll looks like.

Poll: Majority of GOP say shutdown is 'embarrassing for the country'

"He’s not hurting the people he needs to be": a Trump voter says the quiet part out loud

But Crystal Minton, a secretary at the prison who is also a single mother caring for disabled parents, had a somewhat different reaction — one that reveals an essential truth about the core Trump’s political appeal.

“I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

• Banned
The Cato Institute recently released a report summarizing the wages of federal workers and how well they are doing compared to their private sector counterparts. In 2014, the average federal employee salary was $84,153, approximately 50% more than the average private sector worker earned. This discrepancy increases to 78% when benefits are included. The average federal worker costs the government (aka taxpayers) $119,934.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/moneytips/federal-employees-earn-50_b_8855508.html
Such a bullsh!t comparison.

Federal workers tend not to be ditch diggers. Like FBI agents. And Tower workers at airports. And Coast Guard Captains.

The average pay in America is way, way less than the average pay for a Senior Design Engineer who doesn't work for the government.

So I'm not sure what your point it.

https://www.moneytips.com/average-salaries-for-americans

There's a reason that seven of the wealthiest counties in the nation surround the District of Criminals.

QU Poll: 63 percent of voters back Dems proposal to open government

(WFSB) -- According to a new Quinnipiac University poll, 63 percent of U.S. voters back the Democratic plan to reopen the government.

The poll said 63 percent of voters also oppose shutting down the government as a way to force funding for the wall.

Republicans are the only listed group supporting the shutdown, 67 – 24 percent, the poll said.

The poll went on to say Republicans are losing the battle, as 56 percent of voters said President Donald Trump and Republicans in Congress are responsible for the shutdown, while 36 percent say Democrats are responsible.

=================

This is a Quinnipiac poll. I wonder what a more mainstream poll looks like.

Poll: Majority of GOP say shutdown is 'embarrassing for the country'

"He’s not hurting the people he needs to be": a Trump voter says the quiet part out loud

But Crystal Minton, a secretary at the prison who is also a single mother caring for disabled parents, had a somewhat different reaction — one that reveals an essential truth about the core Trump’s political appeal.

“I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

Shut down the federal "gubermint" for good.......let the non-essential workers seek a job by competing with illegals that get "gubermint" subsidies. The irony and jokes practically write themselves.....

According to recent research, 87.2345% of all statistics are pulled out of someone's rectum.

maxresdefault.jpg

You have FBI agents, Coast Guard members and others who are important for the safety of this country and USMB Republicans care nothing for these people. Read their comments.

It's like Crystal Minton who claims to be hurting said: “I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

That's a Republican. She is expressing what Republicans want. They WANT people hurt.
But they don't want it to be them.
What made them so awful?

Besides, it's difficult to target millions you want to "hurt".

Sorry honey, you're collateral.

According to recent research, 87.2345% of all statistics are pulled out of someone's rectum.

maxresdefault.jpg
It's difficult to fake salaries. There's data. Something Republicans are obviously confounded by.

lots of private industry people were laid off or lost their jobs through the late 60s , 70s , 80s , 90s , 2000s and from 2010 that i have heard about . And then the Americans that lost wages and perks due to both legal and illegal imported people DeanRD . Suck it up DeanRD .

You have FBI agents, Coast Guard members and others who are important for the safety of this country

Hillary is still free and the coast is still there. Apparently, not all that important.

You have FBI agents, Coast Guard members and others who are important for the safety of this country and USMB Republicans care nothing for these people. Read their comments.

It's like Crystal Minton who claims to be hurting said: “I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

That's a Republican. She is expressing what Republicans want. They WANT people hurt.
What made them so awful?

-------------------------- YEAH , 'crystal' ain't special .

food banks for the FBI

You can watch Trump say:

Rederp has no empathy for those who have lost their lives to illegal alliens

What made them so awful?

-------------------------- YEAH , 'crystal' ain't special .

That sounds like the name of a girl from 'Rock of Love'.

Do you care about them, Troll King? All the Democrats have to do is give Trump a measly $5 billion and end it already. The only reason they won’t do it is because they are worried the wall might actually work and their longevity as a political party relies on the continued importation of low skilled undocumented immigrants
So are ALL the Republicans in Congress on board w/a bill to build that damn wall there Spruce?!??

Forum List

Back