Do OWSers understand what they are calling for is tyranny?

OWS protesters get pepper sprayed for breaking the law and are hailed as heroes. In syria, protesters call for revolution to overthrow a government that is the kind OWS is calling for, many get shot and killed by the government, and die anonymously. You people have no idea the type of horrific tyrannical government that your "revolution" will bring us. What gives YOU the right to choose how others live? Please disband and consider legal means of change, and while you are at it educate yourselves on what liberty really is...it is a government that secures liberty not a government that provides everything to a society of lazy degenerates. These OWSers, like the successful statist uprisings across the world have managed to do nothing to secure liberty, yet have secured tyranny in every country where the people demand free stuff.

A Global Revolution to Overthrow Statism - YouTube[/url

Thomas Paine just called. He wants his quote back.

fuck you s teelplate. you dont answer my questions im not going to answer yours.

what question? All I saw was a STATEMENT about the 10th Amendment. No question... just a statement.

OK... after looking back.. I see the ONE question I missed. Economic vs. social.

Actually, there isn't much difference. if you have economic ability, Social issues mostly take care of themselves. Sorry I missed it.

I DID answer the Coal mine/factory question.

Last edited:
They don't care. They care only about what they want, to hell with the rest of 'the people'. They are unAmerican.

Wow... I think that mindset from YOUR side is exactly what caused OWS to happen in the first place.

EDIT: after all, you don't want Democracy... unless it goes against your side's "the rest of the people".

why the FUCK would anyone want democracy? Two wolves and a sheep voting on what is for dinner? Really? Who protects the minority in a democracy? Democracy is one of the worst political systems ever conceived. A republic, however, is more based on the rule of law and more inclined to protect the rights of individuals. Just shows your ignorance.
Correct. The Founders opted against it. Nowhere will you find the word 'Democracy' in the DOI or Constitution.

California Girl, please tell me what's "un american" about what this guy says:

OWS, END the FED Great Speech By Young Man - YouTube

Here's the whole rant:

OWS Protestor Says No More Soros, Elect Ron Paul and End The FED - YouTube

I thought we had Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly but apparently that's "un american"? :confused:

Explain.

I have no issue with their speech, or their assembly. I have issues with what they want. What they want is unAmerican. Kindly recognize the difference between calling someone unAmerican for what they say - and not for the fact that they say it.

They don't care. They care only about what they want, to hell with the rest of 'the people'. They are unAmerican.

Wow... I think that mindset from YOUR side is exactly what caused OWS to happen in the first place.

EDIT: after all, you don't want Democracy... unless it goes against your side's "the rest of the people".

You're right. I don't want Democracy. I support a Constitutional Republic. It is those who support OWS that don't get the difference. Democracy is mob rule. A Constitutional Republic is the rule of law that protects the minority.

And, again... for the stupid kid (that's you).... I don't have a 'side'. I am neither a Republican (because they are a bunch of corrupt self serving bastards) nor am I a Democrat (because they are a bunch of corrupt self serving bastards). I am an American. I want the best for ALL its people - the very rich and the very poor.

Last edited:
We are a democracy.

Your argument is not with us but with EVERY dictionary and encyclopedia in the world

why the FUCK would anyone want democracy? Two wolves and a sheep voting on what is for dinner?

Sheep always outnumber wolves. Democracy is how the sheep are protected from BEING dinner. Only wolves oppose it. Those who champion it are shepherds.

Who protects the minority in a democracy?

An independent judiciary and limitations on government actions that directly infringe the rights of minorities. That's why we have the Bill of Rights.

Democracy is one of the worst political systems ever conceived. A republic, however, is more based on the rule of law and more inclined to protect the rights of individuals.

A republic can (and in the U.S. is supposed to) be a democracy as well. Although I think the time has come when we are able to have direct democracy, which would not have been workable before the Internet (see the link in my signature for details), representative democracy is democracy, too.

Of course, that's common knowledge. 'The term "republic" is compatible with either democracy or aristocracy. Those who are inclined to point up the false dilemma between "democracy" and "republic" reveal themselves as supporters of aristocracy.

Why the hell is it republicans cant tell the differance between Direct Democracy and Democracy?

You're right. I don't want Democracy. I support a Constitutional Republic. It is those who support OWS that don't get the difference. Democracy is mod rule. A Constitutional Republic is the rule of law that protects the minority.

And, again... for the stupid kid (that's you).... I don't have a 'side'. I am neither a Republican (because they are a bunch of corrupt self serving bastards) nor am I a Democrat (because they are a bunch of corrupt self serving bastards). I am an American. I want the best for ALL its people - the very rich and the very poor.

I feel the same way as you have stated. No Republican or Democrat for me. The partisan shit is just exactly what we have slowly reaped in this culture of take, take and take some more. The American pride and spirit is lost on so many but we have to blame our last generations ...meaning we have to take a good look at ourselves and what we have cultivated.

What happened in the lives of the OWS supporters that they feel they have can have it all for no action of their own? Those who are a success today had parents that believed in the American Dream and toiled feverishly to accomplish it. It's time we take the hard lessons of the past and adhere to Dreams we make happen and that isn't by defecating on the streets demanding high salaries without even filling out a job application.

Last edited:

You're right. I don't want Democracy. I support a Constitutional Republic. It is those who support OWS that don't get the difference. Democracy is mod rule. A Constitutional Republic is the rule of law that protects the minority.

I feel the same way as you have stated. No Republican or Democrat for me. The partisan shit is just exactly what we have slowly reaped in this culture of take, take and take some more. The American pride andspirit is lost on so many but we have to blame our last generations ...meaning we havew to take a good look at ourselves and what we have cultivated.

What happened in the lives of the OWS supporters that they feel they have can have it all for no action of their own? Those who are a success today had parents that believed in the American Dream and toiled feverishly to accomplish it. It's time we take the hard lessons of the past and adhere to Dreams we make happen and that isn't by defecating on the streets demanding high salaries without even filling out a job application.

Then why do you not face the facts that the republican party has cheated in elctions for decades?

COURT DOCUMENTED PROOF

We are NOT a democracy, we are a republic! This is the state of education today. We actually have people that think they are the same, or that we are a democracy.

With this level of ignorance we will never be able to preserve the republic.

Forum List

Back